• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

this planned out exactly how i wanted it, although. ShadowBroker ShadowBroker i wonder what the fifth and the third trully think of einua. have they seen his power, and ahhh, soon everyones character will come to realize, oh yeah everyone hates our guts cus were abnorm. also, einua may go and kill theshit out of gail who escaped

NyxDarling NyxDarling I doubt they know - I hardly know myself xD (( About Eiuna's power ))

Fifth thinks of Her.... *ahem* Him as a poor homeless child that got beaten up by a bunch of bullies and god know what kind of monstrosities they thought they would do.

Third thinks of him as levity, a burden and - if the child gets better, a potential threat. Because whatever the child could so say. They came to help, sure, but what if the child can not think straight and point them as the thugs? All the possibilities to interact with the people on the bar go down to zero.

Alright, I managed to slide in a short reply. I'll be getting back to my longer posts when I start feeling better. Hope this is okay for now. ;u;

Third: "The boy... is going crazy!" *Takes a knife and push it through the throat* "Potential threat eliminated." *Aims the knife towards Snow's forehead* ".... I- I don't know why I did that...You just... strike me as creepy."

Of course a joke.

littleberry littleberry How does it work this power of Snow?

the blade would melt before it touched einua's skin. einua's power.....is very strong and chaotic. it is plasma after all (plasma as in the sun plasma, just a darker version of it, and it corrupts))

Third: "The boy... is going crazy!" *Takes a knife and push it through the throat* "Potential threat eliminated." *Aims the knife towards Snow's forehead* ".... I- I don't know why I did that...You just... strike me as creepy."

Of course a joke.

littleberry littleberry How does it work this power of Snow?
ummm it works by if you get pricked by Snow's thorns. Then your blood swaps with hers. You get a power increase that lasts 8 hours but now you two are bonded. You and bound to protect her harm and feel pain through the blood song now in your bloodstream whenever she is hurt. And she in turns is bonded to you and your power and feels great pain when you are hurt as well. This all lasts 8 hours.

it is plasma after all (plasma as in the sun plasma, just a darker version of it, and it corrupts))
If we're going off of actual, real world physics (which we obviously aren't)...... Well, let's just say that the minute Einua transformed.... Let's just say we wouldn't have to worry about a gang taking too many taxes anymore.... Nor would anyone worry again - because everyone would be very, very dead. ^^"

If we're going off of actual, real world physics (which we obviously aren't)...... Well, let's just say that the minute Einua transformed.... Let's just say we wouldn't have to worry about a gang taking too many taxes anymore.... Nor would anyone worry again - because everyone would be very, very dead. ^^"

yeah, no i understand that it if was the actaul power of the sun it would destroy the entire world. which is why, its not. its just a dumbed down version. so no worries there, and plus dont bring physics here this is fantasy!! physics smyshics.

stop trying to corrupt her!!! *sniffles*

I talked to Thalia about this, it wont corrupt her!!!!

yeah, no i understand that it if was the actaul power of the sun it would destroy the entire world. which is why, its not. its just a dumbed down version. so no worries there, and plus dont bring physics here this is fantasy!! physics smyshics.

I talked to Thalia about this, it wont corrupt her!!!!
hmpf... well anyways, I don't want Snow blood bonding with anyone so soon after Lucca. It messed her up a lil using her power. She's super guilty and thinks Lucca hates her and so she won't be eager to do it again. Also why do you want to give your character a power boost lol???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back