• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

wandrring.spirit77

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm brand new here, or to any RP forum website so bear with me!

I've currently become obsessed with Baldur's Gate 3 and I'd love to roleplay it with someone! I'd love to talk both about how the story is being told in the roleplay, lore about your OC's, or even how you're doing outside of the roleplay too if you feel comfortable!

What I'm Looking For

I'm personally new to this forum and I'll probably answer much faster on discord but I can learn quick how to roleplay on here! If you'd prefer discord though I'm more than willing to share my username in PMs! Also 18+ Please! I'm a college student and prefer playing with people either my age or older. And because I'm a college student, classwork comes first (though i'll probably joke about the roleplay coming first lol). If I'm gone without informing you for 3 days then message me, it's either I got busy and forgot or i'm no longer interested in the roleplay. If the latter is the case we can discuss new scenarios and see if any spark any interest! I'd prefer if you'd do the same for me!

I'd also like to do long form roleplays regardless of any AU's or Cannon content, it's what brings me the most joy! I'd like if you could roleplay with proper spelling, grammar, etc. Obviously a couple of typos won't be the end of the world but I'd appreciate seeing the same effort I give you given back to me. I only do OC x CC roleplays and would prefer to stick with that, but I'm fine doubling up! I'm also described as a literate roleplayer and will write at the very least 3-4 large paragraphs worth of text but most likely more. I like adding lots of detail and I'd like to find someone I can match with on that!

I would love to roleplay as my Dark Urge OC however, if you'd prefer to remain spoiler free on that then either give me time to workshop lore for a new character or come back later lol. I'm also looking for someone willing to play Gale for me and I'll be literally anyone of the companion characters or a handful of the other NPC's (Halsin, Raphael, etc.) for you (except for Orin and the Emperor). Though my characterization might be a bit rocky at the start, I've recently gotten back into roleplaying and while I've played a lot of this game, there's always a new stone to uncover about it. If you give me time to learn how to properly play the character you'd like me to be, then I'll do the same for you!

Limits

There's not a whole lot that bothers me. I'm open to exploring darker themes within reason, if I don't feel comfortable and mention that before we roleplay it then I'm not going to write it. I'm also not a big fan of gore or graphic descriptions of that kind of content. BG3 does have violent fight scenes and stuff so I understand describing a brutalized body or a cut throat and stuff but I'd prefer not to hear about what it looks like under the skin and what not. I can further eleborate on this in our messages if you're still confused!

Concepts to Explore

So I'm down to roleplay pretty much anything! Basically just ask and I'll tell you whether or not I feel comfortable writing it. I'm down to go through different AU's or just the cannon game!

And I belive that's it! Reply to this post or PM me if interested and I'll respond as soon as I can! Thanks!

hi! i'm not sure if you're still looking for an rp partner, but i'm interested! i'm a college student too; i'm 22. i think i could write as any of the companions, and i'm also cool with different aus and canon content! if you're still interested pm me! i also can use discord if you prefer to rp on there.

hi! i'm not sure if you're still looking for an rp partner, but i'm interested! i'm a college student too; i'm 22. i think i could write as any of the companions, and i'm also cool with different aus and canon content! if you're still interested pm me! i also can use discord if you prefer to rp on there.

I just sent you a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back