The Dark Tower [Inactive]

Rhys

The dwarf watched as the young girl fell to her knees, a lightning bolt passing through her body had seemingly damaged her quite a bit. He ran as fast as his stubby legs to carry him to reach her in time, he knelt down in front of her and spoke to her, "Ye alright lass? Can ye stand?" He tried pulling her to her feet, as he heard the Elf speak of the removal of any remaining civilians and personnel from the area. "Alright! Time to go." He tried to hoist the young lady up to stand, but the swirling magic overhead struck him viciously. The young lady fell back down with a thud and the dwarf cried out in pain.

Down below, Rhys had felt the surge of magic course throughout his entire body, he bellowed in pain as the connection was forced to end. No matter how strong the specter, if the medium was weak, it was easy to destroy the connection. A simple cough wracked through his body. Rhys had begun coughing up blood. He wiped the red liquid from his mouth and tried to move. A senior officer from Force grabbed his jacket pulling him in a direction, "Captain wants all new recruits to vacate the area. Follow me." Rhys didn't have the strength to do anything, but be pulled along.

Sade smirked as he watched the Mage fall to the ground once the lightning had passed through her. He felt proud of his work and slowly made his way over to her. He would take her as a prisoner back to his Lord and maybe it would make up for his slacking this morning, well at least he hoped so. He tilted his head in question as a dwarf tried to move the girl to safety, but he was quickly dispatched with the power rippling through the air. He shook his head and continued toward the girl. This was to easy, almost like taking candy from a baby. He had faith that his alley would handle the Force Captain Ashura and so he was not concerned with the elf and her plans for destroying the station.

Keslie's presence finally became noticed as a dome formed around Air,"HEY!!I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH YOU DARK SLAVE!!!"Keslie snarled at Sade as she stepped through the dust and smoke flowing about.The only thing you could through the smoke was her red eyes and her light silver hair.Keslie raised her hand in front of her,"I always wanted to say this!FREEZE!!"The witch squealed shooting an ice beam from her hand.The beam shot at Sade,while the air around it instantly emitted a freezing chill and the ground froze over.

Sade growled at the new comer to the fray and breathed fire at the on coming ice attack. There went his plans on taking the young Mage back to his boss, but just because that plan was not going to happen didn't mean he couldn't cause more havoc before he returned to the tower. Making a swirling motion in the air with his finger he summoned a twister of shadows and lightning. Smirking he sent it toward the girl hoping to either harm her or destroy more of the train station, though there wasn't much of that left to begin with. Plus he had already set fire to the train. Such a destructive person he was. He laughed noticing how wounded he had left the Mage any how, she wouldn't have been much use had he have taken her.

Altair watches cursing under his breath at the amount of fail that is happening at the train station.

"Do i have to do every thing my self. Sade is gonna get it when i see him mid battle or not. Looks like i have to make an appearance to fix the stupidity."

Altair walked through a shadow doorway that leads him to the vicinity of the train station. He walked his way to the station but than is engulfed in a black shadow and he emerges as a large black and red dragon taking flight. As he makes his way to the station Altair raging blew ice blue flames from his mouth setting fire to what remain of the station and the innocents still caught there.

After that flying straight up from the center of the battle field to a significant height, he shifted back to his normal form and drew a broad sword from seemingly nowhere. shooting back down to the battle field he sent a shock wave threw out the area as he leaded and grabbed hold of Sade giving him a good smack as he did so.

"That's for being an ass."

Keslie's body feel through the ground,"Hmph!"Just as another hole formed near the dome around air.Keslie came out of the hole and propped herself up on the dome.The twister of shadows and lighting finally hit the ground,and some of it came through,"You will have to do much better to beat me...Your are nothing but child's play."The small bit of the twister that came was transformed for Keslie's own use.She had transformed the shadows into lunar light and the lighting into ice,"Now eat it,you and your friend!"She exclaimed noticing the man's new ally as the small lunar ice twister shot at them,it was smaller but it was just as strong as the bigger one,because Keslie at increased it's density and potency.

Sade

At the arrival of the Dark Knight Sade took a deep breath and looked down at his feet, even when his Lord grabbed hold of him and smacked him. He understood he could be a handful at times but this time he was really trying to do his job and had been doing so rather well. when he got down to it he could be the perfect knight and he knew his Lord knew that well. It was probably the reason he was so tough on him. Bowing to his leader he nodded understanding he had gotten out of hand with his job and maybe gone to far with the Mage. They had been after her and if she died then that effort to capture her would be wasted time. "I'll do better my Lord." He said looking respectfully at the Dark Knight. Turning to face the girl again he grinned and teleported out of her reach before motioning for her to come get him. He thought her ice twister was a joke and it showed with his cocky look.

Ashura

Swearing at the arrival of the Dark Knight ashura cast a force field to protect the people left in what remained of the train station. Now she had a even bigger problem on her hands them just the two Dark Army members. The Knight himself had graced them with his appearance. Summoning all her powers she readied her arrows and aimed at the evil standing not far from her. She would have to take him on herself even if she didn't win.

"You look like a cocky rat!Your not even worth a stray cat's snack,but I can use you for target practice...Hmmm...."Two circles formed on either side of Keslie,the first a dark purple and the second an electric blue.A woman emerged from the purple rune and a young shirtless man with a spear came from the other.The woman was curvaceous and beautiful,standing at 6'5,but her face was obscured by shadows that were being cascaded by the hood over her head.The woman's aura was dark and sadistic,which also fit her clothing.She wore black strapless high heels and her stocking had an alluring pattern on it.The robe that draped over her thighs,stopped a few inches abover her knees,and draped her hands,was gothic and showed off her cleavage,but at the same time seemed classy,or royal.The woman's gothic aura and appearance usually gave people chills,because as soon as they saw her they would hear psychotic giggling.On the other side of Keslie stood a young man around 5'7 with a muscular build,wearing a shirt with a flowing tail coat hanging off of it,also completely unbuttoned revealing his chest.The aura around the man was electrified and his smile light up the area.Keslie's own cocky smile emerged,"Little warning watch your surroundings!"Stopping the ground a geyser spewed from the ground on to the train station fire putting it out immediately,but stem also kicked up,but with a wave of Keslie's hand the stem continued to bellow out,"Watch yourself."The tall dark woman was next to Sade as soon as the steam had thickened,making not a sound,"Now die slowly..."She hissed at him as a hand moved for his throat.

Seeing the hand coming for his throat Sade did the only thing he could and teleported farther away from the enemies. He was stunned by the two people who had been summoned to aid the girl. He could handle this fight, yes, but did he wont to.. He would rather take his leave now and go back to the Tower, though that would not be happening now that his Lord was among them. Sighing he pulled a blade from his waist getting ready to lung at the girl and her party. This would be a fun match up he thought as he became one with the shadows and slipped across the battle field toward the girl. He figured if he took her out the others would go down with her. However if that was not true he did not mind killing the others too.

Kuroi grinned at the male with a face of evil delight, "Now thats what I want." he said as he chuckled a little. Kuro's eyes began to glow as the other turned a bright orange and the other a deep black. His body began to change color to an abyss black color with lines of white coursing through it. Large black horns protruded from his head, two forming into a circular shape and connecting together with an eclipse symbol in the middle. The other two horns where black curling back like a dragons. As his forearms grew in size to fit his body one was set ablaze and the other was frozen solid. A large black dragon like tail grew out of a swarm of shadows along with his wings.

Kuroi raised his head with a ferocious sharp toothed wide smile and spoke in a deep demonic voice, "Now...let's do this shall we?" He lunged forward in a split second claws bared and aiming to tear apart every opponent he ran across. Orbs of ice and fire formed in his hands launching them toward the opponent quickly.

The woman licked her finger tips the moment the man was gone,"Awww,I really wanted to taste his blood.I might be able to get to him yet..."She said following his scent,from one place to another.His presence might have jumped from one spot to another,but his scent was still with him.Keslie could also smell and sense him near her,but as she moved and swayed,the terrain of the battle field began to change drastically.The ground was frozen one moment,then a crater the next,but the witch/wolf could feel Sabe nearing her,"Did you forget about the other you cocky rat?"The man with electrifying aura fell from the sky with spear pointed directly in Sabe's path of movement,and if he did not stop or switch paths quickly he would be stabbed through the head.

Sade laughed at the man and sighed. How stupid were these people, he wondered as he moved along in the shadows. He was a shadow at this point and nothing could hurt him well he was one. In fact he would simply jump from one shadow to the next until he was at his mark. The only flaw with this was he could not attack without coming out and doing so would be risky yet he had to defeat the enemy. This was quite the game of cat and mouse though there were three cats after him.

The spearman clashed with the ground creating a big flash of light and electricty,"I can't hit him mistress...I think he has become one of with the shadows..What shall we do?"Keslie smiled and pointed up,the man only nodded and turned into a giant bird which sparked with electricity.He had become a pure black thunderbird with electric blue eyes,and he was big enough for Keslie to ride,"Lets fly!"She ordered as he lifted himself and her off the ground.Looking down with her left eye covered by her silverish white bang,Keslie let her body fall off of the bird,forcing him to catch her by his talons.While he held her upside down she smiles,"You may think you have gotten away,but darkness and light are mortal enemies and shadows are just another part of darkness.Now eat lunar light you rat!Lunar Shot!"Pointing two fingers,on each hand,at the ground bullets of lunar energy began to rain down where Keslie and the thunderbird,Tentou,were just standing.

Smirking Sade came out of the shadows and with one breath taking moment he transformed into a dragon of medium size. Brown and purple scales shone in the light as he deflected the attack with a breath of fire, though one had managed to break threw and damage his left eye. Wincing he took flight and lunged at the girl hoping to make her into a quick snack. He claws out stretched reaching for her and the thunderbird. His fangs showing as he opened his massive mouth getting ready to send flames soaring threw the air. He was only 1/3 draconian, but the dragon trait had still be passed on to him and for that he was thankful.

"Hahaha,didn't see that coming.KAGURA!"The acidic poison lady 's body finally became visable as the mist cleared from the field.Kagura raised her hands up into the air,as two giant twin snakes with wings popped out of the ground,"Twin Serpents!"Kagura yelled as the twin snakes wrapped themselves around Sabe,"Now taste my pet's venom,hehehe"Kagura giggle evilly while the snakes prepared to bite down upon the part mage part draconian man.Keslie took in as much as she could then released poison gas from her mouth,hoping that the poison would get him even if the snakes could not pierce his skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sade smirked knowing his vampire half would protect him from the poison if his scale did not protect him from the snake bites. "You foolish girl I am 1/3 draconian, vampire, and demon. I am not a foe to be messed with. Your petty attacks will do nothing." He roared at her as he flew higher. Turning in mid air he swooped down in hopes off scorching the pesky girl and her little toys. With one deep breath he breathed fire toward them. "Dodge that." He growled as he soared up high again. He had taken only little damage from the snake bite and that had in part been due to the fact that one had got his under belly.

"Hmmmm...demons and vampires are weak against holy things,but I might be able to get him,hehehe.Oh crap!"Keslie muttered under her breath as he explained his heritage.Her mind snap back to reality when he lifted off of the ground,and sent a barage of flames at them,"I don't need to dodge,and I can just change the fire to my liking!"Tentou released his grip on Keslie as she was engulfed in the flames.The flames began to fall back,from their original direction,and they also turned white,"Holy Flame!"Keslie emerged from the white flame,with a sword that was created from the transformed flames,"Using elemental attacks against me isn't wise,but it helped me!"She chirped standing next to Kagura with a smirk plastered across her face.Kagura began to giggle as the smell of blood drifted to her non-visible nostrils,"Ms.Keslie your arm is bleeding."Keslie slowly looked at her arm.

Keslie back tracked to when it could have happened,and she instantly thought it had to happen when her and Tentou were trying to escape Sabe's gigantic jaws.Keslie must have got her arm caught and scraped when Tentou speed increased.

Snapping back to reality the blood trickled down her arm and dripped to the ground,"Eh,it is fine.Now let me slice you up with my new sword,Holy Blaze!"

Sade smirk turning back into himself and teleporting out of her reach. "This is growing quite tiresome. I do believe we are quite evenly matched here and this battle is going no where, yet I must fight on cause my Lord stands over yonder feuding with your captain I do believe." He said showing up not even feet away from her. To be frank he was rather bored with this who mess now and would much rather be back at the Tower having a snack. "I supposed I can play with you for a little bit longer my dear, though you shall not know the sweet joys of victory." He chimed with a smirk as he lunged at her with his sword freshly made from the fire and shadows. He was using a rather bold approach now, a more common method of fighting.

"The battle must end soon.I don't know if my captain can or will win,but I know for sure that I can win this battle,"Keslie explained as the sword and Sade past right through her,"That poison before wasn't just any simple poison that you can find around the world,that poison was created by me.I have created many poisons and tested them on all of the races I could,but simple poison I found were effective on some species,but useless on the next,so I began creating my own poisons from the original poisons of animals and plants.Now I must skip to the point."If Keslie was correct the poison that Sade had inhaled,thinking that it would do nothing to him because of his heritage,should be taking effect.If it wasn't then the second part of it would which caused illusions,but if it was then his world would literally turn upside down,"That poison effects the brain,by going through the blood stream of course,and it effects all species.Once in your brain it changes your sense of direction,turning right to left,left to right,up to down,and down to up,in other words your world is flipped,but you won't be able to adapt to because your mind will never be able to.This isn't like your standing upside down,your mind gets confused and disoriented because everything around you is different,even when you think you are going right you are going left,even if you followed someones verbal directions you will still fall through their directions.Even as you look at me now,your wondering if I am really here or there."Keslie's explination of the poison made Kagura giggle and cackle with a snack tounge hissing past her teeth,while Tentou just hovered next to Keslie with a blank stare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sade

Sade sighed understanding about the poison. He was beginning to feel it's effect but he knew no matter what he did he would be dead. If he choose to retreat back to the Tower his Lord would kill him for cowardice but if he stayed the girl would kill him. Shaking his head he stopped and stood still. "My honor and wisdom tells me that this battle is over for me. I can not continue on like this and no matter what move I chose to make now I am surely doomed. My Lord will have my head if i leave the battle field not to say that would be very dishonorable to my name and family. I have no other choice but to face you till the end." He spoke wisely looking at her and wondering if she was even in that location. Smiling he sighed and readied his sword. He would defend himself, but he knew attacking would be pointless.

Air

On the ground where she had fallen air could hear the sounds of battle but yet she could not see the world around her. Everything had gone red for her and the world was still around her. Breath softly she could feel her being slipping away from the world slowly. This was not how she had planned to go out. If only she had a little more strength she could heal herself and rejoin to battle, but yet it was not so.

Keslie smiled at him,"You are very honorable,or dumb,I don't know yet.Before I kill you,tell me your name Mr.Vampire/Demon/Draconian!"Keslie demanded as the sword in her hands heat began to radiate brighter and stronger.Kagura finally revealed her face by pulling her hood away from her head.A face of beautify appeared from under the shadows of the hood.The structure of the summons face was round and cute,but at the same time seductive.The woman's hair pasting her shoulder in a low pony tail,with her bangs draping her face perfectly.The most stunning thing about her face was her poison purple eyes,and the green tattoo under her left eye in the form of 3 tear drops.Kagura's sadistic voice and laugh finally had a face that fit it perfectly,"Hurry up so we can kill you sir!"

Sade shook his head but smiled at her words. "If you must know my name it is Sade. Give to me by my elder sister after my mother died." He spoke softly when speaking of his sister. It was clear that inside this monster was a heart that could in fact love another. "If you are going to kill me please make your move now. I will defend myself as best as possible but you already must know that will be a wasted attempt." He said shaking his head and smiling. "If I must die I am glad to die doing what I believe to be right." He said smirking.

Sirena

Sirena watched the ongoing fight from the portal in her tank. Everyone had left the tower to kill the recruits that were on the train. She sighed in disdain. In her eyes, the mission was ridiculous. It was like killing children to her. But she wouldn't dare speak those words to the Dark Knight himself. She swam around for a bit, until she noticed one of her comrades, Sade, fighting off this young lady. He was being afflicted by this poison. Sirena covered her mouth in horror. Sade could die! Yet, the fool was going to stick around and fight wounded. "You idiot." She said under her breath. Sirena reached her hands through the portal, feeling around for a part of Sade's body that she could grab onto. She felt around a bit until she felt her hand on his face. She closed her hands around his mouth, so he wouldn't breathe in the water, and pulled his body through the portal, where he landed in the tank. She released him. Touching his neck, she used some of her basic Merfolk powers to give him the ability to breathe, while he was in the tank. "This water has some healing properties. I'm not sure how well it will perform against her poison, but you will be healed some. Bravery will kill you Sade. Pick your battles wisely. Running away is not cowardice." With a flick of her wrist, she closed the portal.

Sade could not help but feel thankful to Sirena for saving him, though he could do without the lecture. Smiling he nodded at her hoping she was right about the water. "Thank you ever beautiful Sirena for saving my rear there." He said softly as he closed his eyes and let the water do it's work. If the Dark Knight had a problem with this he could just bite him. The mission had been dumb to begin with, though he had enjoyed facing off against such skilled opponents. It was a shame he had not be able to capture the Mage though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back