The Dark Tower [Inactive]

Sade glanced at Sirena and smiled. "As am I glad that you are okay." He turned back toward the tank. "So may I ask, Sirena, why did you join the Dark Army?" He sighed thinking about the reasons he had joined. It wasn't much his business why she had joined and so he would understand if she chose not to answer his question. A smile crossed his face as he walked into the room and looked at the tank. Whatever her reason he was glad she had joined.

"My family had been killed or rather eaten by some humans who I had thought I could trust. Apparently merfolks' tails are a delicacy. I ended up murdering some humans plus some who had come to prey on the rest of us merfolk. I thought revenge would help fill this hole, but it didn't help a damn thing. I joined because the Dark Knight gave me something I could live for. So I wouldn't have to live in despair, I joined his ranks. A murderer like me fit right in......" She turned to face Sade. "And you? What's your story?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Sade looked at her feeling a bit sad over her tale. "I see. That is unfortunate that that happened to your family." He truly felt sorrow over her lose, something he had never felt much of before. "I come from a cruel clan of mutts. We have so much mixed blood in us that the world has all but enslaved my family. Half of my relatives turned on each other trying to make money from selling the kids off to pure bloods and such. I ran away from home with my sister at a young age and became an assassin to earn money. When I heard of the Dark Army I figured it was a better way to provide for my sister and I. After all I am a killer and a outcast in this world." He sighed glancing over at her and wondering if any of that would matter to her.

"I see. Then we were both touched by fate's cruel hands. I am truly sorry that that happened to you. No one deserves to be treated like a tool or a means of profit." She gave him a sad smile. Although her family was gone, she had always known that they always loved her and that she loved them. There was no love lost between Sade's family, however. Selling children.... how could anyone do that to their own family? She was grateful that Sade was never sold though. He and his sister, at least, was spared the horror of being a slave. Sirena gave a deep sigh, as they had finally reached the tank room. Sirena stripped off her armor, back to the underclothes she had on before. She climbed back into the tank. She kicked her legs around, splashing the water around her. With a wave of her hand, she beckoned him over to join her.

Sade gave a nod and sighed. "It is fine. In the end my sister and I have had a pretty good life here." He gave a smile as he watched her remove the armor and return to the tank. When she beckoned him to join he did not waste a moments time climbing in the tank with her. "Beautiful no matter what you're in I see." He gave her a charming smirk and a quick wink.

The young witch and werewolf hybrid turned on her heels as she walked out of the Force HQ.Heading for the town square she looked at all of the damage.Keslie bumped into Air just as she was walking away,"Oh Hi.You are that girl I saved before,what was your name again."Keslie asked sweetly as she scanned all of the damage and judged what she could help rebuild.

Blinking as someone bumped into her, Air, turned to see the girl from earlier. The one whom had saved her from what she was sure would have been her death. "Air." Her voice was light and soft. "Thank you for helping me earlier, if I can assist you in any way I gladly lend you my hand." She was grateful to this girl for her actions earlier and her father had taught her that one should always return kindness when it is shown.

Keslie smiled and committed the name to memory,just as a breeze blew her bangs away from her right eye,"Nice to meet you again Air,I am Keslie of the Force,and Lieutenant of the 4th division."Keslie's seemed to boom over the noise of the people,but at the same time it did not.The witch/werewolf red eyes looked up at the sky as she thought about Air statement,"Well,how about joining the Force,you will be a great help and we could broaden your horizon of magic,even if you do not want to join."

Air sighed thinking about it. "I have been running from both the force and the dark army for some time now. As for my magic, well I am farther down that road then most people. My adoptive father was the Great Yuri after all. Though I will consider joining since you are the first person to ask me and not try and force it onto me." She gave a small smile and went back to considering it. "What will I be doing if say I did join?" Her voice was polite and gentle like the soft breeze in spring time.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back