The Dark Tower [Inactive]

"HEY!!!COME BACK HERE!!!YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO KILL YOU!!!!NO FAIR!!"Keslie screamed across the battle field as the portal closed on her,with Kagura's smile evaporating into a a frown and a whimper.Kagura fell to her knees,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!I WANTED TO BITE HIS NECK AND FILL HIM WITH MY POISONS!!!MISTRESS KESLIE I BLAME YOU FOR ASKING HIM HIS USELESS NAME!!!!"

Tentou tapped on Keslie shoulder as he pointed at Air who was waking up.Keslie dashed over to her and knelt down next to her,"Young lady,can you hear me?If you can mumble or move a bit."She asked the girl,while Tentou wrapped her bloodied arm in pale white gauze.

Air could hear the voices around her telling her to make noise so they knew she could hear them. Summoning her strength she whistled before coughing. She was not cold any more in fact she was not warm either. Smiling she knew this must mean she was close to death. If only she had just a fraction more strength she could heal herself, but it must not be so. She wondered what these people could do for her if anything at all. It was okay though at least she wouldn't be alone in the end.

Altair felt his entire body fill with rage as he also felt like he was being watched. As he turned around he noticed that Ashura was pointing a fully drawn bow at him ready to fire.

"Go ahead and shoot me if you can....ahahahahaahahahahah. I wanna see you try cause I'm coming for you."

Altair charged at Ashura dawning a new blade from the air as his broad sword disappears from his hand.

Ashura let the arrow go and rolled out of the way coming back up on her one knee as she quickly drew another arrow and let that one go in the direction of the Dark Knight. She did not know if she could win this fight but it would not stop her from trying to. She had a look of fierce determination that was admirable to say the least. She was a tough woman and leader. "Come I welcome your attacks. Let us fight to the bitter end." She said to the Dark One in turn to his own remark.

Sirena

Sirena was worried, although she would never speak those words out her mouth. She swam around the tank, trying to keep her mind off of anything negative. She kept a close eye on Sade for any changes, but it seemed like he was going to be perfectly fine. But what to do now? She could substitute herself for Sade. But how long would this battle last? As good as she is, without the presence of water, she wouldn't last long. Either she could stay in her tank and keep an eye on Sade, incurring the wrath of the Dark Knight himself, or go out into the fray herself and risk being killed. As pleasant as swimming around in her tank sounded, incurring the wrath of the Dark Knight himself was not on her to do list. Before she would leave to join the fight, she swam over to Sade. "How are you feeling?"

As Altair charged Ashura he sidestepped the first arrow. He senced the second arrow comming and blocked it with his sword and sent it flying toward one of the few remaning citezens.

"Still a terible shot as ever ashura. I thought you were trained better than that. Hahahahaha. I dont see how you made it up the ranks as fast as you did with archery skills as bad is yours."

Sill charging her Altair pulled the bow off his back and shot 5 arrows in succesion at Ashura not aiming to kill but to seriously injure her.

"Of all things this girl needs to be heal.I am a witch not human,so I can't heal dammit,but she appears to be human,so maybe she can heal herself."Keslie mumbled to herself as Tentou dispersed from her side.Keslie created a bed of grass so that the girl would be laying on something soft instead of the hard earth.Keslie reached for her book,"Lets see.I should have a bit of information some kind of plant that could promote health or heal....ANGEL'S WING!!"Angel's wing was a plant that could be used to heal a person,but it only works in powder or liquid form.Tentou coming back with a teapot,opening it for Keslie to place the Angel's Wing inside of the tea.Keslie hand began to glow,then a flame bursted from it heating the teapot for a few minutes,"OK,it should be done.I heated it at the correct time for the best out come.Now I will enhance it with your electricity and my magic."Keslie held the pot in her hand it glowed for a bit,then Tentou poured a jolt of electricity into it.Tilting the teapot over,the rushed into the cup,"Hey!If you can hear me prepare for a little bit of tea!"Keslie said as she titled the cup up to the girls lips and Tentou held her head up for.Keslie hoped that the tea was strong enough to heal the girl enough to move.

Sade

Opening his eyes at the sound of Sirena's voice he flashed her a grin. "Better thanks to you Beautiful." He said watching her. He wondered what she would do now. The Dark Lord would want her to go to the battle field, but he rather hoped she wouldn't go. He had faith in her abilities and knew she would be able to hold her own, yet still he found himself worrying about it. Sighing he rubbed his head and closed his eye trying to imagine what was wrong with himself. It wasn't like him to care so much or give something this much thought. Maybe the poison was still effecting him.

Ashura

Growling Ashura tried her best to avoid the arrows, but her attempts were in vain. Two out of the five hit her. One got her in the shoulder while the other lodged itself in her right arm. Neither injury would be fatal fortunately. "You bastard! How dear you insult my skill!" She growled at him sending the rest of her arrows his way. She found his comment enraging due to the fact that her archery had been taught to her by her late father. Grabbing the arrow in her shoulder she tugged it out of her and then reach for the one in her arm. Smirking she placed both arrows and sent them the Dark Lord's way. She hoped he would get what was coming to him even if it wasn't by her hand.

Air

Swallowing the tea Air felt some life come back into her body. It wasn't much but it was enough to give her the strength to cast a healing spell. Being of Angelic blood she hoped both the tea and spell would work wonders together. Opening her eyes she pulled herself into a sitting position and looked around. In a few her strength would return completely and then she could help more. Flexing her wings she gave a small bow of respect and thanks to the people who had helped her.

Sirena

It has been twice now that Sade has called her beautiful. She couldn't help but smile at him. As she watched him close his eyes again, she began to speak once more, "I am heading out to the battle, you'll be fine here." Sirena swam to the opening at the top of the tank and dropped down. She plopped down onto the floor, waiting for her tail to separate into legs. She grimaced in pain as her tail split into two, forming into legs. Standing, she walked towards the closet full of armor in her room. Sirena closed the closet door behind her and began to undress, emerging from the closet battle ready. She picked up her ring blade near the tank and created another portal. Taking one more look back at Sade, she stepped through the portal and landed next to the Dark Knight, kneeling before him. "Forgive me for my lateness, my Lord." Noticing the arrows, she stood in front of him, blocking the onslaught of the projectiles with her ring blade, a couple grazed her body and she winced in pain. Sirena tossed her ring blade like a disc at the lady across from her. It sliced a bit of her arm before circling back, returning to its owner.

"Well if you are all good,then I shall leave you.I must go help my captain,cya,and stay out of trouble,or next time you mind end up dead."Keslie said walking away from Air.The young witch was in no hurry,because she knew her captain could protect herself,and the new enemy was nothing a weakling compared to Ashura,at least that is how Keslie felt.Reaching a certain distance,Keslie slammed her hands into the ground forcing a lage quantity of vines and roses to be unearthed,"Rose Garden!"The vines filled to the brim with thorns.The vines and roses encircled,encased,and completely destroyed the terrain below Sirena and Altair,creating a huge rose garden that would and could pierce their bodies if they did not protect themselves.

Altar laughed at the attempt that Keslie had at killing him.

"Sirena!" He yelled to get her attention as he summoned forth a sphere of water and shoved her in.

"You think this rose prison will hold me! Get ready for the heat!" Altair bellowed as he prepared to release a a fire dome from hell.

He steadied himself. "Seventh level fire dome explosion!" he yelled as he punched the ground and a large summoning circle erupted from his hand.

A fire dome slowly expanded from the center of the summoning circle.

"Sirena, lets get the hell out of here" Altair said as he opened a shadow door to the tower and pushed her through. As he walked through the door a large thorn fell from the roof of the rose prison and pieced his right arm.

Sade

At the sound of people entering the room in which he rested in the tank, Sade, opened his eyes and blinked a few times. Once he was able to focus he notice the Lord and Sirena in the room with him. He found himself in shock at their presence for some reason that he could not quite place. Sighing he took in the condition in which they had arrived. The Lord had a injury on right arm. It seemed he had been pierced by a torn of some sort.

Ashura

Swearing vividly under her breath Ashura glared at the place in which the Dark Lord had stood moments before. She had summoned forth a barer to protect herself and the rest of her team that remained in the area. Doing so had made her unable to stop the Dark Lord from leaving but she knew well enough that none of them could have beat him this time round. Next time though, she would get him for sure.

Huffing Ashura begin to take in the damage that had been down to the train station. It had been completely destroyed and several people had been killed. This day had gone nothing as she had hoped. Grumbling she turned toward the city and begin to make her way back to HQ, but not before calling for the clean up crew. Get the fire put out and remove the corpses." She said into a receiver as she stormed off.

Air

Standing just outside of the forest of thorns, Air, had been lucky not to have been stuck escaping two deadly traps. Instead she had simply had to disappear into the wind and float to a safer location within the town. Of course she was worried about the people who had remained at the train station, though she was sure that captain lady had protected them. Tilting her head she glanced around at her new location and the building that surrounded her there. It seemed she had found the center of the city. Off in the distance she could still see some of the lingering signs of a battle that by now was long over. With the smoke in the air she was shocked to see few people looking concerned or frightened. Maybe it was simply due to the fact that here in this part of the city they were closest to the Force's HQ.

Keslie's attack didn't even phase him,but his attack took her by surprise.Keslie wasn't close enough for Ashura's barrier to protect her,so she erected her own barrier out of nature energy.The young werewolf hybrid was not good at barriers and protection spells,that is why she always redirected them or dodged them,so the barrier was about to break,but in a last minute escape plan she used her cape to teleport away.

Even though she wasn't in the clean up crew Keslie still help put out the fire by creating a big bubble that popped and put out most of the water.Once again teleporting,Keslie landed on the ground behind Ashura,"Captain!Are you mad again?"The vice-captain wondered as she followed her superior.

Hearing Keslie behind her, Ashura, gave a sigh and looked over at her vice. "Kind of." She admitted huffing a bit. "Only because that dumb train conductor didn't have the brains to listen to me and now we have dead bodies and no train station. Then the Dark Knight showed up and man did he push my buttons." She grumbled all at once still worked up over it all. "I guess this was going to go down one way or another." She said with a sigh. "Though next time I am going to hand the Dark Knight his.." She trailed off smirking as if she was plotting something wicked.

Sirena

Sirena was a bit stunned about how fast she went into battle and how she, just as quickly, left it. Being encased in the sphere of water without a moment to think was just as surprising too. They landed back in the tank room and the sphere of water dispersed around her. Landing on her feet, she took notice of the Lord's arm. Sirena felt unfit to serve in the Dark Army. She had allowed him to get hurt, while she was being protected by him. Kneeling before the Dark Knight, she spoke out "My Lord, I have not served you well in this battle. Subject me to any form of punishment that you see fit." Sirena kept kneeling before him, awaiting his answer.

"Sirena. Stand we have successed in what we have set ou to do. Yes you may have been late to the party, but in the end we won and killed most of teh Forces new recrutes." Altair said as he pulled the torn from his arm. "I dont know about you two but i could usesome medical attention."

Altair turned to leave the room but passed out in the prossess from the loss of blood.

Keslie smiled at her captain as electricity began to spark around her body.Keslie's innocent smile drifts away to a dark and twisted one,"If you kill him,make sure you kill him in a way I can bring he back so we can torture him for all he has done,hahahhahaha!"Keslie cackled along side Ashura.Keslie could be seen as evil if you just went off of appearance.Her hair was silver-grey,eyes blood red and glowed once in a while,and she was a witch,which most people automatically presumed were all evil.

Ashura looked at the girl and smiled. She had long gotten used to Keslie and her strange ways. In fact she almost enjoyed them now. "I will be sure to keep that in mind Keslie." She said as she came to a stop outside HQ. "For now though my friend we must regroup." Opening the door she walked into the build and scanned her ID card. There would be a lot of work to do now.

Sirena

"My lord" Sirena cried out. She ran over to check his wounds. Nothing fatal but she was still surprised since it was so sudden. "Sade would you mind assisting me to help get him to his room?" She had never seen the Dark Knight like this before. He had almost looked vulnerable, but Sirena knew better. This was just a temporary moment of weakness for him. She hoisted him up onto her left shoulder and beckoned to Sade with her head. "You coming?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Climbing from the tank Sade dropped to the floor and walked over to Sirena to assist her. "Do you believe he will be okay?" He asked, yet he knew the Dark Lord would be more then okay. Sighing he grabbed hold of the Dark Lord and begin to walk toward his sleeping chamber. "I'll call for the medic once we have him in bed." He glanced at Sirena and gave a sigh. He was pleased she wasn't hurt badly or anything of the sort. When the Dark Lord was well again he was sure he would be in for it however. 
((@Mitaku, @Mitsuko, @DozenRoses, @Kuroi Tayio, @Tsukaiza ))

I don't know how many are still rp here, but I'm just making sure everyone is getting alerts to this rp.

Keslie's smile fell as she heard the word regroup.She knew that only meant she was gonna have to work,and working was not her forte,"Ugh....Do I have to work?No paperwork or anything,because you know I hate those.Would you like me to go check on the death rate of civilians and Force Agents;that way I won't have to do paperwork,hehe."Keslie mumbled,griped and giggle all at the same time,as she scanned her own ID card.

Giving Keslie a side glance, Ashura, shook her head and sighed. "You may do as you please as long as it is contributing to the Force." With that she continued on ward toward her office. She knew well she would be hearing complaints all day over the out come of the train station attack. Frowning, Ashura, begin to plot methods of regroup. In the corner of her mind ideas of revenge played about.

The town was in chaos over the earlier attack. Air was standing just out of the way of the towns folk whom gathered around the town square listening to the reports on damage. She remembered the event and how it had almost been her end. With a shake of the head she turned on her kneels and begin to walk away.

Sirena

"He'll be fine..... I'm sure of it. Anyway, how are you feeling? Do you need to go back in the tank to recover more? I feel a little dry, so I'll be heading there myself." Sirena said. She looked to Sade, wondering if he would join her back in the tank or not. He seemed relatively okay. Nothing detrimental or fatal. Or at least it appeared that way.

Sade gave a yawn and smiled. "I feel okay, tired, but okay." A smirk appeared on his face as he spoke though. "But if you wanted I could always join you back in the tank Beautiful." He gave her a wink and placed the Dark Lord in bed. Turning toward the door his smirk still played across his face. He felt even better then before knowing Sirena was okay. When she had left to join the battle, he, had been rather worried.

Sirena was a bit happy, but she tried to let it not show on her face. Sade was really doting on her. Or maybe he was like that with all the ladies? Sirena didn't think she was especially pretty or anything. But it was nice hearing such compliments. She wanted to say something to him, but she felt awfully nervous and a bit self-conscious around him. His presence was really affecting her. "I'm glad that you're okay Sade." She began walking towards the tank room, proud that she had mustered up the courage to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back