• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Dark Side...Darth Maul and his apprentice

Ender snarled as the stab was blocked with ease by Maul.
”What do you mean by good? Yo’re going to win anyways,” Ender replied, sending another vengeful blow at Maul. He wasn’t thinking. He was just trying to hurt Maul, make him feel pain, make him feel humiliation.
*Darth Maul smiles evily*

Darth Maul:"Give into your anger"

Ender paused in his attacking for a moment. Maul wanted to win by letting Ender give into his anger.

”I’m not letting that happen.” Ender felt even more enraged that he had almost let Maul win the battle of anger, while Ender had been trying to win a more fickle battle. Ender deactivated his lightsaber and handed it to the Sith.

”Take it. It’s all yours.” Ender had a plan. A genius one. Hand the lightsaber over, kick the Sith, taking the real lightsaber. Then, he would stab the man and run.

Ender paused in his attacking for a moment. Maul wanted to win by letting Ender give into his anger.

”I’m not letting that happen.” Ender felt even more enraged that he had almost let Maul win the battle of anger, while Ender had been trying to win a more fickle battle. Ender deactivated his lightsaber and handed it to the Sith.

”Take it. It’s all yours.” Ender had a plan. A genius one. Hand the lightsaber over, kick the Sith, taking the real lightsaber. Then, he would stab the man and run.
*Darth Maul smiles, seeing right through him*

Ender scowled, forcing the lightsaber over to Maul.
”Take it... Come on!” He exclaimed angrily, throwing it at the Sith.

Ender scowled, forcing the lightsaber over to Maul.
”Take it... Come on!” He exclaimed angrily, throwing it at the Sith.
*Darth Maul slashes at the lightsaber instead of grabbing it,he rushes Ender,hoping that he will knock him back with the force*

Watching Maul’s red blade slice the silver hilt of the training saber in half, Ender took this as a sign of distraction, levying a kick at Maul. It seemed like Maul knew his plan already, slamming him into a labyrinth wall with the Force.

”I won’t let you win...” Ender snarled, getting up from the ground and sending a kick towards Maul.

Watching Maul’s red blade slice the silver hilt of the training saber in half, Ender took this as a sign of distraction, levying a kick at Maul. It seemed like Maul knew his plan already, slamming him into a labyrinth wall with the Force.

”I won’t let you win...” Ender snarled, getting up from the ground and sending a kick towards Maul.
*Darth Maul smiles evily*

Darth Maul:"Stop me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back