• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Dark Side...Darth Maul and his apprentice

Ender ducked, hearing the humming noise of the lightsaber and turned to face the Sith. Looking around, he instinctively levitated a rock and hurled it at the Sith, using the Force.
*Darth Maul opens his hand and pushes the rock back, he does a flip before spinning his lightsaber, right now he only has one blade ignited*

Watching the rock fly ricochet back towards himself, Ender Bit his lip, unsure of what to do. Looking at the fire, he used the force to levitate a flaming stick at the Sith. To his dismay, the fire went out immediately as it hurled itself at the Sith.

Watching the rock fly ricochet back towards himself, Ender Bit his lip, unsure of what to do. Looking at the fire, he used the force to levitate a flaming stick at the Sith. To his dismay, the fire went out immediately as it hurled itself at the Sith.
*Darth Maul looks at him, predicting his movements*

The boy decided that he was fed up with the Sith watching and waiting. The guy could read his mind, as far as Ender was concerned. He hated it. He decided to do something unpredictable. Ender charged at the Sith, sending a kick at the Sith.

The boy decided that he was fed up with the Sith watching and waiting. The guy could read his mind, as far as Ender was concerned. He hated it. He decided to do something unpredictable. Ender charged at the Sith, sending a kick at the Sith.
*Darth Maul didn't expect this, he jumps back before using the force to slam him into a wall, Darth Maul disappears again*

Ender felt himself flying backwards. His foot hadn’t even made contact with the Sith. Slamming into a wall, Ender groaned, before the Sith disappeared before his eyes. The boy crumpled onto the floor and fell unconscious once more.

Ender felt himself flying backwards. His foot hadn’t even made contact with the Sith. Slamming into a wall, Ender groaned, before the Sith disappeared before his eyes. The boy crumpled onto the floor and fell unconscious once more.
*A lightsaber drops before the boy, it lays their until he wakes up*

Ender awoke in a pool of his own blood. Everywhere hurt. Opening his eyes, he saw a lightsaber in front of him. Extending his fingertips towards it, the lightsaber floated into his hand. Ender ignited it out of curiosity.

Ender awoke in a pool of his own blood. Everywhere hurt. Opening his eyes, he saw a lightsaber in front of him. Extending his fingertips towards it, the lightsaber floated into his hand. Ender ignited it out of curiosity.
*The lightsaber glows a crimson red, however it was a training lightsaber so it will only cause burns... The room is like a labyrinth*

The boy stared at the lightsaber curiously, before slowly getting up. Using it as a flashlight, he navigated the labyrinth.

Ender frowned, running his hand along the wall of the maze. Now that he heard Maul’s voice, he was a bit nervou. No. He had to ignore those feelings.

Ender tried to ignore Maul’s voice. Maul was just trying to distract him. That would be terrible, if he couldn’t figure out how to escape this place.

Ender felt along the labyrinth wall, feeling it end. At the sound of Maul’s voice, he jumped. He could feel it. Maul was just taunting him, mocking his inability to do anything. Frankly, Ender was fed up.
”I don’t where you are... I don’t care. You’re just a sore loser because Master Kenobi defeated you time after time!” Ender exclaimed, deactivating the lightsaber and throwing it as far away as he could. Everything went dark. Maybe throwing the lightsaber out of anger was not a good idea. Now he couldn’t see anything.

”Are you happy now? You won!” Ender exclaimed, imagining Maul standing in front of him in the darkness. He sent a punch towards the imaginary Maul, but perhaps he had sent too hard of a punch, throwing himself forwards. Falling onto the ground, Ender let out a sob.

”Are you happy now? You won... you won...” Ender continuously punched the ground out of anger. It hurt, but he didn’t care. He was done. He was done with everything.

Ender felt along the labyrinth wall, feeling it end. At the sound of Maul’s voice, he jumped. He could feel it. Maul was just taunting him, mocking his inability to do anything. Frankly, Ender was fed up.
”I don’t where you are... I don’t care. You’re just a sore loser because Master Kenobi defeated you time after time!” Ender exclaimed, deactivating the lightsaber and throwing it as far away as he could. Everything went dark. Maybe throwing the lightsaber out of anger was not a good idea. Now he couldn’t see anything.

”Are you happy now? You won!” Ender exclaimed, imagining Maul standing in front of him in the darkness. He sent a punch towards the imaginary Maul, but perhaps he had sent too hard of a punch, throwing himself forwards. Falling onto the ground, Ender let out a sob.

”Are you happy now? You won... you won...” Ender continuously punched the ground out of anger. It hurt, but he didn’t care. He was done. He was done with everything.
*Darth Maul ignites his lightsaber as it lights up the area around Ender*

Ender looked up at Maul, angry tears streaming down his face.
”You won, alright? Go kill me in some bloody Sith sacrifice already,” Ender exclaimed.

Ender flew into the air, before landing on the hard floor. His fingers reached towards the lightsaber and Ender got up, his legs shaking.

”Alright... You want to humiliate me, huh? Fine. Fight me to the death. Prove that you’re worthy to the end... Worthy enough to pick on someone smaller and weaker than you,” Ender said, activating the lightsaber, his angry face lit up by the red lightsaber.

”Come on, you coward. Come at me! I have nothing to lose anymore.”

Ender flew into the air, before landing on the hard floor. His fingers reached towards the lightsaber and Ender got up, his legs shaking.

”Alright... You want to humiliate me, huh? Fine. Fight me to the death. Prove that you’re worthy to the end... Worthy enough to pick on someone smaller and weaker than you,” Ender said, activating the lightsaber, his angry face lit up by the red lightsaber.

”Come on, you coward. Come at me! I have nothing to lose anymore.”
*Darth Maul smiles as he spreads his hands*

Darth Maul:"I'm open"

Ender scowled when Maul spreaded his hands, like a form of mockery.

”Fine!’ Ender charged forwards, attempting to stab him in the chest.

Ender snarled as the stab was blocked with ease by Maul.
”What do you mean by good? Yo’re going to win anyways,” Ender replied, sending another vengeful blow at Maul. He wasn’t thinking. He was just trying to hurt Maul, make him feel pain, make him feel humiliation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back