• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾The Dark Carnival☽

Hey, I'd like to apologize for not having as much to write down. I'm really new to this, but I'll try my best.

Just signed up! I'm new to this site so I'd be glad if you pinpointed any areas I could improve on, roleplay-wise.

Hi, could you explain what freak shows are exactly? Are they humans that help the ringmaster and clowns? Or are they held against their will?

I understand the ringmaster appoints them to stations and such, I just am not sure if they are like the visitor humans at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sara3502 said:
Hi, could you explain what freak shows are exactly? Are they humans that help the ringmaster and clowns? Or are they held against their will?
I understand the ringmaster appoints them to stations and such, I just am not sure if they are like the visitor humans at first.
So my idea of the freak shows is that they come to the carnival in hopes of finding a place where they will fit in. They speak to the ringmaster at his tent and he takes them to where they will be staying and where they will be performing. They sign a contract with him which doesn't allow for them to leave the carnival. They don't help the ringmaster out as much as the clowns do, they're more of an attraction since they put on the shows. Hopefully this answers it!

Thank you :) and if anyone wants to be Dinah's conjoined twin, he's open. Might be kind of fun :D

[QUOTE="Papa Emeritus]It was super fun! My BF and I went to celebrate our 4 year anniversary.

[/QUOTE]
Awe :)

Hello!!! Super excited to have you here! Along with all the other newbies :D This rp will be awesome!

Merry Christmas all. I am off for the day. I will try to be on some this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back