• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Cursed Marauder; A Story in the Wizarding World

ABrokenCrow

One Time Luck
What happened between the defeat and capture of the great Dark Wizard Gellert Grindlewald... and the birth of the boy who lived?

What happened when the Marauders were fifth years in the halls of the great Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?

What if the betrayal of Dumbledore to Grindlewald, led the Dark Wizard to place a terrible curse upon the only child of the Great Wizard himself?

I'm looking for story partners to create a world with me. Yes, there is a bit of history change here and there to create my custom character, but nothing too horribly out of context. Come see my character, come have a chat, and let's see if we can create something together.

Adventure, Darkness, Romance, Mythics.. whatever genre we decide and wish to discuss.

Customs are also welcome. Preferred one on one. Send me a message and let us see what we can come up with together, be you Gryffindor or Slytherin, Durmstrang or other. Let us talk together and let's see if Victoria just might be someone you are interested in creating a story with.

Searching for story partners who are: Patience, Dedicated, Detailed, Creative.

Don't wait for me to message you, feel free to reach out. I have information on my character, Victoria Dumbledore; The Cursed Marauder, waiting for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back