• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Curse of the Gengar

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Merde!" Jason was startled, but quickly regained his composure. Where did that Rowlet come from, they're certainly not native. "Oh man, I don't know what to do..."

Blu lifted a stubby arm to scratch at one of his ear torpedo things in thought. “I don’t really know what’s going on” he said to the Rowlet. I just heard some noise and came to help then these things showed up” he said gesturing to the humans.

"Eh?" Millie lifted her puny nose to the strange egg-like bird. He didn't look like anything she'd seen before, in a book or otherwise. That could mean...? "Do you have a trainer?"

"You mean these humans?" He blinked, then tilted his head at Blu, before turning his head to the Zorua before him.

"Yes I do, he's lost and asked me to find the path, but I guess I found an odd get together instead." He cooed, trying to smooth out his feathers, before looking down at Jay as best he could from his perch on the trainer's head. Deciding he liked it there, he settled himself comfortably for a moment with a small pleased trill.

"We're from far away and he came here for... I forgot what exactly, but are you wild, little one?" He asked, looking directly at Millie, before glancing at the Arbok warily for a moment.

"Lost. I'm lost." Millie didn't want to be referred to as a wild Pokémon. Not now. Not while there wad hope of becoming human again. "There's a big pink Gengar going around here, and he turns people into Pokémon! If your trainer isn't careful..." Now she wanted to help Rocko, if only to prevent anyone else from sharing her fate.

"You're lost? How unfortunate." Rocko replied, tilting his head, before perking as Millie continued. "A large pink Gnegar?" Now that was news. He couldn't remember if pink was a natural color for Gengar or not, he never met one, but he had heard of the Gengar line. As long as Aitua at least had his other two Pokemon on hand Rocko wasn't too concerned about his trainer's wellbeing, but that didn't mean he didn't worry at least a little.

"Maybe we can help each other out somehow? If you're lost then I can try to help you...while also making sure to show the path out of here to my boy, and you can help me keep an eye out for that Gengar, yeah? Granted, the others can join if they wish." He offered after a moment of thought.

"I'm Rocko, by the way, little one." He added. He landed on Jason's shoulder then, cooing softly before taking to the air above Millie and floating there for a moment with slight effort.

"I still don't understand how someone could get turned into something they're not" Blu said. The little Gible looked very out of his league in the current circumstances. "I also don't understand why humans are dangerous. They look pretty harmless to me". He inspected the human the owl pokemon was sitting on.

Maybe it was hiding teeth, or had some kind of special attacks he'd never heard of. Or maybe the Arbok didn't know what he was talking about. "Wait, what's a trainer. I've never heard of that" Blu began to realize how much simply wasn't talked about among the mountain pokemon.

Blu hopped up when the Rowlet offered to take them to his human. Blu didn't really want to be left alone. He'd spent the past couple days after leaving the mountains alone and he hadn't liked it at all.

"I'll come. Sounds like an adventure" said Blu. "My name's Blu" he introduced himself. Hopping from foot to foot on his stubby little legs in sudden excitement. The little dragon and ground type seemed to have forgotten about his previous question.

"Yeah! Pink!" Millie nodded, her tone urgent. "It was kind of a pale pink, like a Pecha berry..." Maybe it was her eyes? It was pretty dark outside. There was that theory they proposed, asking if no two people saw the same hue. But even if that was true, was it really possible to see a purple creature as pale pink? No, she'd sen Gengars before, and they were the deep purple they were supposed to be! "Maybe I saw it wrong..." She muttered. "So I'm probably not gonna be very good at finding a path. But Edzan might!" She pointed to Edzan before continuing. "I'm Millie. I live around here, somewhere. And that's Blu."

"Très mal... I guess those guys are talking about... something. I can't wait anymore, back to the trail!" Jason simply turned 180° and went back the way he came, through the forest. "That situation sucks, good luck, you guys!" René finally piped up as they left sight of the clearing. "At least now I can protect this kid from that Gengar..."
About a minute later and they were back on the forest trail, the Pikachu was still there, but another pair walking by had their eyes on it. Jason simply moved on to the Ouvert Way and Santalune City beyond.

"Alright, thank you Blu and Millie." Rocko spoke. Before glancing to Edzan as Millie called the Arbok. He didn't necessarily want the other Pokemon near his trainer, but decided not to voice that out loud.

"Thank you too." He spoke to René as she left with her own trainer. Then started to head back the way he left his trainer.

"My trainer's back this way, if he had enough sense to stay put anyway." Rocko sighed. Sometimes, he worried for the teen when it came to his sense of adventure.

"Luckily, I'm not his only Pokemon, but he's one who likes adventure so he's a knucklehead." Rocko chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back