• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Cure [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

latest

The Cure

Out of Character

Welcome to the OOC!

Be respectful of me and your fellow RPers.
Keep all drama IN CHARACTER.

Have fun, and be creative with your characters!

Code by apolla apolla

thank you so much! i remembered seeing you in the redwood rp (with lissa and veronica) and i just had to "revamp" veronica again~
terrible pun i'm so sorry lol

d e d
but yass girl i remember your username and was so happy to see you (and veronica!)

r i p
i honestly can't wait to see this rp grow !! i'm super glad i saw your username and the interest check tbh.

same!! i was thinking about tagging a few people from it but wasn't sure...? i dunno. and also esther silvers is bringing her wolfy boi back

same!! i was thinking about tagging a few people from it but wasn't sure...? i dunno. and also esther silvers is bringing her wolfy boi back
i sawww. i kinda distanced myself from the rp for a few reasons but i'm so glad to see wolfy boi back also selena gives me lissa vibes ngl.
also i've kinda edited veronica's background, i hope it's okay!

apolla apolla

I'm planning to make a werewolf but there's already a lot of em...so I mean it depends on if you'd want one more xD Or I could make a different kind

Can you do hybrids? Like a vampire-werewolf hybrid or a dhamphir? If dhamphirs are allowed, I was planning on making it the fledgling of my vampire character.

Also, are they enemies? I was thinking of making one of each and having them being siblings who aren't interested in the cure at all as they've come to terms with it and live together, trying to stay out of the conflict between the three species.

Do they have to worry about humans, such as hunters that look for and kill all three species? apolla apolla

Can you do hybrids? Like a vampire-werewolf hybrid or a dhamphir? If dhamphirs are allowed, I was planning on making it the fledgling of my vampire character.

Also, are they enemies? I was thinking of making one of each and having them being siblings who aren't interested in the cure at all as they've come to terms with it and live together, trying to stay out of the conflict between the three species.

Do they have to worry about humans, such as hunters that look for and kill all three species? apolla apolla

Uh, as of right now, I'd like to just keep it the three species. Also I'm not so sure about them not being interested in the cure, as that's the point of the RP, unless they were to somehow get dragged into the drama anyway? And as far as hunters go, no, not right now but that could be a future arc.

I have finally finished my CS! Feel free to check it out, and if there are any mistakes/errors or any problems please tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back