• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Cube OCC.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

nighttimecatplayer

~Stay Purrfect!

fddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffdfdsfsdfsdfsdddffdfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd

"There is more to fear than you can see."

Hello there and welcome. You might want to get comfortable because you're probably going to be staying here for a fixed amount of time. Feel free to get acquainted with the other guests and learn more about yourselves as wholes and individuals. Although I cannot guarantee your immediate safety from the Cube I will provide you with a temporary safe haven where you can gather your thoughts and ask questions. Be sure to follow the previous guidelines provided and treat others with the same respect as you would treat me. Although this place may be outside of the Cube the same rules apply and we don't tolerate disrespect towards the other guests.

Abide to the rules, or be terminated. The choice is yours to make.

- Jax

Last edited:
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I'll have my CS up sometime later on tonight. If there's any questions or concerns that any of you would like to discuss feel free to ask and I'll try to answer with the best of my abilities. I would also like to disclose with everyone that you have the option of making your character insane as the game slowly progresses, and if you decide to go this route you should probably add some unstable qualities that would make them seem more likely to collapse under the pressure.

Feel free to chat with everyone within the meantime, and let the games begin!

Posted my CS ~ What kind of Cube is it? from the first movie, or second movie, mixed or original ?

Ah that's amazing! I just finally finished mine so hopefully more should start rolling in soon. It's a mix between both the original and the second movie but mainly focuses on the Cube itself rather than outside of it.

We don't even talk about the Hypercube ^-^'

Posted my CS ~ What kind of Cube is it? from the first movie, or second movie, mixed or original ?

I love your character by the way! It's really clever how you made him an engineer of the Cube. I've already got my characters arc planned out, but I'm keeping it a secret for later on within the game. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

I hope they haven't all lost interest already since I took longer than I had expected.

Thanks for sticking around with me!

Isn't the Hypercube the second movie? Lmao
(But I WUV that movie! It is a sterile meta trip)
TYTY, I think one of the film chars was one so probably inspired
Hey no biggie, I think they're around, it's Sunday after all

Haven't lost interest! I'm just slow. Also, not a big fan of Hypercube. >.>

A5klw_s-200x150.gif

I'm still interested. Just a bit slow. I'm gonna try to get something out later today.
All of yesterday I had a migraine and wasn't feeling the best and today I woke up really late. But at least I feel better now.

Isn't the Hypercube the second movie? Lmao
(But I WUV that movie! It is a sterile meta trip)
TYTY, I think one of the film chars was one so probably inspired
Hey no biggie, I think they're around, it's Sunday after all

xD Well the Hypercube was actually the third movie made but for some reason they call it the second movie. Cube Zero is pretty much both a prequel and a sequel to the original Cube but I'd consider it the second one.

xD Well the Hypercube was actually the third movie made but for some reason they call it the second movie. Cube Zero is pretty much both a prequel and a sequel to the original Cube but I'd consider it the second one.

Nnnoo Cube 2: Hypercube was made 2002, Cube Zero was 2004. Thus, Cube Zero is the third being a prequel/sequel. lol

Haven't lost interest! I'm just slow. Also, not a big fan of Hypercube. >.>

The concept itself was pretty cool but the horrible CGI was always what did it in for me.

No one likes watching a movie where they first discover the wonders of CGI ^-^'

Thanks for not losing interest though!

I'm still interested. Just a bit slow. I'm gonna try to get something out later today.
All of yesterday I had a migraine and wasn't feeling the best and today I woke up really late. But at least I feel better now.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I hope you're feeling better now. It's quite alright since I took my time a bit with things so we haven't really kicked off just yet.

Take as much time as you need though!

True, the CGI was bad/good for its year.. but it was the first Cube movie that took it one step outside the Cube, and pushed the mythology even further which Cube Zero went craycray with. I mean, really the story was so much worse than Cube 2. And even Cube 2 featured a blind woman, that was what kept me in suspense like wtfff

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer quick question, during the roleplay will you be using the white color font for your replies?

I'm just asking because I can't read anything you post unless I highlight it all.

Ah sorry that's on me! I'm using dark mode for RpNation so it comes across as normal to me but I forget that it doesn't for everyone else. I'll be using the normal color for my replies like this though since I was just trying to make everything look special.

Ah sorry that's on me! I'm using dark mode for RpNation so it comes across as normal to me but I forget that it doesn't for everyone else. I'll be using the normal color for my replies like this though since I was just trying to make everything look special.

You can code background to dark if you want.

like this:

CUUUUBE

True, the CGI was bad/good for its year.. but it was the first Cube movie that took it one step outside the Cube, and pushed the mythology even further which Cube Zero went craycray with. I mean, really the story was so much worse than Cube 2. And even Cube 2 featured a blind woman, that was what kept me in suspense like wtfff

xD I actually liked the plot for Hypercube. I've always been into alternate realities and such so it was interesting to see it incorporated into the Cube. I was actually a bit confused with Cube Zero but I liked the twist ending and the original aspects of the Cube.

Technically this RP is Cube 3! So I really hope it takes the whole thing one step even deeper/further lol

x3 Yeah I do too! I'm going to try and incorporate a bit of both since I think one of the biggest aspects of the Cube was the terror of the unknown and not knowing how you got there, but the fact that one day you could just randomly wake up inside of the Cube too.

It's why I did a poll since I wasn't sure if I should actually reveal where the Cube came from and what it's purpose was, but it seems like most wouldn't really mind much considering they haven't even seen it.

Nnnoo Cube 2: Hypercube was made 2002, Cube Zero was 2004. Thus, Cube Zero is the third being a prequel/sequel. lol

Well dang it looks like I got my Cubes all mixed around. You just think that Hypercube would come after Cube Zero since it's more futuristic, and it's pretty obvious that the Cube has changed from the original movies.

I also heard that they're gonna be remaking the original Cube so do whatever you wish with that information.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Geozaki Geozaki FabulousTrash FabulousTrash ebb ebb Lux___Wolf Lux___Wolf taliaangeni taliaangeni younghaunting younghaunting I'm loving the characters so far! If there's any questions about the plot that you may have or anything that you're confused with don't be afraid to come ask me and I'll be sure to answer them! I know it can be kinda tricky with the relations and all, but I promise that it'll all start making more sense as we go along and we learn more about everyone else. The basic fundamentals are that everyone got put into the Cube for a specific reason, and that all of the guests who got put in are connected to each other somehow which caused them all to be selected. For example, you could say that you caught my character doing something that they shouldn't have which made yours get involved, or I could say that my character accidentally or intentionally wronged yours in which you would soon later on find out and create a strain between our relationship as we all escape.

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 I love your character by the way! Definitely accepted! ^-^

I finished my CS! Hope it's alright~
I haven't seen the movie(s), so my character's backstory might be a bit arbitrary because I don't know how people usually end up in the Cube, haha. I apologize!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back