Video Games The creators of persona 5 should be sued.

Axiom Days

Devil Summoner
I personally, haven't played a persona game before (and I'm better off IMO) but it hurts me to think that the sequel to such a supposedly great AAA game would go to such terrible tactics as to copying other smaller indie games.

In Persona 5, you can 'talk' to 'monsters' to keep them from fighting you. Sound familiar? That's exactly the same thing as Undertale. This infuriates me to no end, plus the fact that no one seems to ever mention it. It's like they let them get away with it just because it's a AAA game.

Persona 5 is a shitty, over-rated, edgy, high school dating simulator masquerading as a JRPG that copies one of the Greatest games of all time.

/s

You could talk too monsters instead if fighting in persona 1 and 2 already. They dropped that mechanic in 3 and 4. It's just back.
Yeah you could talk to them, argue with them, make them either angry or concede. There we even partially voiced dialogues (the characters speaking not monsters) in Persona 2.
It was a weird mechanic at that time and could get repetitive because dialogues didn't change much but it was still fun.

You could talk too monsters instead if fighting in persona 1 and 2 already. They dropped that mechanic in 3 and 4. Sobits just back.
Yeah you could talk to them, argue with them, make them either angry or concede. There we even partially voiced dialogues (the characters speaking not monsters) in Persona 2.
It was a weird mechanic at that time and could get repetitive because dialogues didn't change much but it was still fun.

What are you talking about. There's no such thing as a Persona 1 and 2.

The games originally came out for PS1 and then had PSP remake.

I actually liked Persona 1 a lot despite the long and boring dungeons :) The story was awesome. And no social links yet ahaha. Unless you count social links with the monsters.

The games originally came out for PS1 and then had PSP remake.

I actually liked Persona 1 a lot despite the long and boring dungeons :) The story was awesome. And no social links yet ahaha. Unless you count social links with the monsters.

Please, Persona 2 is better by miles. Especially with the whole redo thing.

P3 is probably my favourite still.
Have you played (or planned to play) P4 Arena? It kinda continues P4 plot and then Ultimax adds in some P3 tidbits and a bit of Marie from P4G.

i agree, persoDUMB 5 is a copy of undertrail. look at this

ufwTRel-.jpg
c0c31f2031109c3862537a20328b7dd5.jpg

persona5Yusuke610.jpg
latest

Sakura.Futaba.%28Persona.5%29.full.2042643.jpg
alphys_by_blazbaros-d9nzzyc.png

latest
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

tumblr_oqgwhpaUQ21v5knlso1_500.png
latest

open your eyes you stupid idiots, THEY COPIED THE GAME PEOPLE

Other games don't have Futaba. Thereofre they're all garbage. Especially Undertale. No waifus at all.

You very nearly had me there, if not for the Chie avatar. Shitpost is pretty good, you are a decent troll... congrats?

You could talk too monsters instead if fighting in persona 1 and 2 already. They dropped that mechanic in 3 and 4. It's just back.

Agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back