• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Coven (Still Open and Accepting!)

they acquire magic some other way, and/or are born with magic

its kept pretty vague for plottish reasons

it doesnt really matter tho, if you want to be born with magic, go ahead :> if you have a way to gain magic in another way be my guest X)

Uhhhh i wonder why youd only want to be a familiar. Seems like youd have little to do narratively.
Yes and no. I've done it before in another RP and it worked well. It usually depends on the person who I'm being a familiar to. If you don't think it would be a good idea that's quite fine. It was more just an inquiry.

Yes and no. I've done it before in another RP and it worked well. It usually depends on the person who I'm being a familiar to. If you don't think it would be a good idea that's quite fine. It was more just an inquiry.
i just think if familiars were to pop up, that the rper's character they relate to, that same rper would just post for them too, so if that same rper can do the same job, why would you need to be a familiar-only player?

i mean if you really want, but that sounds dreadfully boring with whats given here

i just think if familiars were to pop up, that the rper's character they relate to, that same rper would just post for them too, so if that same rper can do the same job, why would you need to be a familiar-only player?

i mean if you really want, but that sounds dreadfully boring with whats given here
Okay that's completely understandable. I'll stick to begin a sage or witch :)

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
I think I'm done? There may be a few grammatical errors I missed. There always are at least a couple hundred. XD So just tell me if something doesn't make sense.

Edit: Also, I was wondering how many characters can we make? I was thinking about creating a witch.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
I think I'm done? There may be a few grammatical errors I missed. There always are at least a couple hundred. XD So just tell me if something doesn't make sense.

Edit: Also, I was wondering how many characters can we make? I was thinking about creating a witch.
i suppose you can create two :P

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

also from what i can tell, your charrie looks good :)

Can I play as a kind dog like sage. I wanted him to kinda be turned into a dog by a turned witch. Kinda like hocus pocus.

Can I play as a kind dog like sage. I wanted him to kinda be turned into a dog by a turned witch. Kinda like hocus pocus.
ummmm hm im unsure

i do sort of expect proper grammar and well-made characters and stuff in this rp :) im not gunna be super hard about it, but i still do expect it

Will do my best. Just expect longer posting times, and I think I would make him an owner as well to compensate.

Ok I will explain

First
I was thinking he could shift into a wolf and see like a wolf

Also the forms are part of him and rentan kinda like a bond

And I did not know how to rank him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back