• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Council

Ariel

The Mermaid Slayer
Supporter
The Council

"Thank you for joining us and welcome to the council.

It is my wholehearted pleasure
to inform each and every one of you
That you have departed from your
physical human form and are now dead.

You are a remarkable group of souls.
You are in a place that I like to call
the Land of Deceased.

As many of you may have already realised,
The memories of your previous lives
have already begun to fade.

Although you may not remember or understand,
I can assure you that each and every
one of you are indeed connected.

Connected in your previous
lives and now again in death.

To make believe that your death
means the end of you as an
entity, but this is false.

You have all been given a very special opportunity
That most souls do not have the good fortune or
privilege of receiving,

The opportunity of taking in closure and understanding,
The opportunity to obtain sublime
insight into your previous life.

I'm not here to judge you
and I'm not here to preach.

My role here is to guide you
as we search through your past.

To help you connect the dots
and reveal to you the truth.
To show you how our souls survive."

"Play Me"

goooood shiiit, gooooooooooooooood shit, that is some goooooooooooooooooooooooooood shit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa highkey interested!!!!!!!!! can i reserve the position of the firestoker?? Ariel Ariel and also question, are we to use rl fcs or anime fcs???

Last edited:
Would like to say that it is not first come first serve. At the end of the deadline, I will select the characters I feel best fit the roles. I'm sure you will all make lovely characters and I am sorry I cannot accept all of you :(

Also, I'd like to say thank you and I am glad this many people have shown interest. Very excited n.n

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa highkey interested!!!!!!!!! can i reserve the position of the firestoker?? Ariel Ariel and also question, are we to use rl fcs or anime fcs???
Would like to say that it is not first come first serve. At the end of the deadline, I will select the characters I feel best fit the roles. I'm sure you will all make lovely characters and I am sorry I cannot accept all of you :(

Also, I'd like to say thank you and I am glad this many people have shown interest. Very excited n.n
And I would prefer realistic faceclaims for this one

So for some reason it's not letting me see the character roles. Could someone make another post with those details please?

hi hi Walnutt Walnutt here it is if you still need it!!! and also will delete this in a bit, so yeah, i guess. ajkhsdkjahsdkasd gonna work on my form soon >w< possibly expect it to be done by tomorrow?? also question Ariel Ariel ok just so i know whether it's still aight or nah but i can still choose to make a firestoker charrie??? i just want to be super sure ik it won't mean that i get the role obv

The Firestarter [M]
A star athlete as a swimmer, but never the best. The Scorched always outshone him in everything the two did since they were children. While he might have once been his friend, before the incident he loathed The Scorched from his shadow and craved to see his downfall. Swimming is what paid for both of them to go to college and both were candidates for a contract. Prior to a big swim meet, The Firestarter planted drugs on his rivals person and in his locker. Upon discovery, The Scorched was not permitted to stay on the swim team and his scholarship was threatened to be taken away. For a couple years, The Firestarter has been in a relationship with The Fire Stoker. They bickered here and there, but they made a good team. Both have kept things from each other for a while prior. The Firestarter had never told her about his rival or how it had consumed him for so long. Both knew each other's secrets but thought the other did not know theirs. And even if he did love The Firestoker, he'd never been able to take his eyes off of, or his heart from, The Douser who was his first love and crush. The Firestarter was competitive and had a fiery spirit. People looked to him for his decisive attitude and he strongly protects what he cares about, at any cost.

The Firestoker [F]
A sibling to The Scorched, The Firestoker, who wass a couple years older than her brother, had always excelled just like her brother at most everything she has done, which included academics, unlike her brother. Unfortunately their mother, since they were young, has been mentally ill and was diagnosed with early onset dementia before they entered middle school. Without a father, The Firestoker took on a role as a parental figure to her brother who strongly depended on her for some time. As they neared adulthood, The Scorched slowly distanced himself from The Firestoker whose presence and pressure on him only increased as their mothers condition deteriorated. Every time they saw each other recently, they fought, mostly over their mother who The Firestoker still cared for and went to see in her home and who The Scorched found too difficult to go see in her condition. Had been in a relationship with The Firestarter for a couple years and had recently seen a change in him. While they often fought, she did love him with all her heart but had never volunteered the information that The Scorched was her brother. Both knew each other's secrets but think the other does not know theirs. She was a protector and a caring individual but could be a major control freak.

The Douser [F]
A beautiful girl who had captured the hearts of her peers and classmates for a while. Had been on and off again with The Scorched for quite some time, which translated to drunk kisses and embraces and a couple one night stands. She was aware of how infatuated The Scorched was and has been with her but continued the games anyway. In truth the real issue behind the distance she kept from The Scorched is because of The Firestarter. She always had her heart set on him, even if it seems he didn't notice her and hoped in all regards that he would choose her. Despite the attention she received, she felt quite lonely. Could be quite shallow and vain, but in the end always did mean well. Despite the apparent superficial outside, the inside was a lot more tender than most realize.

The Final Straw [M]
A best friend to The Scorched since the two were young children. Their friendship started out healthy but as the gap between them grew socially, The Final Straw started to feel more apart from his friend who paid less attention to him as the years passed. When they entered college, The Final Straw would bring it up more and more and would often take advantage of his friend, mooching off of and hurting him to reflect the way he felt inside. The Scorched, who still cared about his friend, despite how little care he put towards the relationship, for a while could not bring himself to do anything or cut ties with his friend. One day, when The Scorched finally denied The Final Straw of something, something that really did mean a lot to The Final Straw even if most of the time his actions did not, The Final Straw lashed out, saying things to his friend that cut deep and that might not have been entirely true. It would be the last time the two saw each other before the incident. The Final Straw had recently developed a crush on The Aftermath, a new girl to some of his classes. He was head over heels before long as they were alike in quite a lot of ways. The Final Straw wasn't exactly anti-social but preferred to spend most of his time alone. He could often be found brooding.

The Scorched [M]
A boy who had an easy life up until recent times. He was the best in his sport, a charmer, and very popular with his peers. While he wasn't the most academically inclined, he was perfect in the eyes of others in just about every way. Unfortunately, recently, everything fell apart. Perhaps he could have dealt with everything a lot better given it had all happened at different times, but with everything piled on his shoulders, he could not cope with the added pressure of college. When he snapped, his mind went to shambles. Perhaps it was only luck that all of the people who contributed to him losing his mind were all together in the same place or maybe it meant something more. But none of that matter when he fired bullets into each one of them, including a girl he had never met before. When everyone was lifeless on the ground, blood slicking the tile, he had stood above them and said nothing. Only took in what he had done.

The Aftermath [F]
A timid girl who had come from out of state to come to a bigger and better school to learn. Incredibly intelligent and talented in the creative arts, she was leagues above all of her peers. Despite that, she wasn't very good at talking to people and often kept to herself, preferring to read than socialize. The only friend she made after arriving was The Final Straw, someone that she desired to learn more about and get closer to, as much as it was unlike her. It was bad luck that she had been with the people The Scorched had took out his pain and sorrow on but the shots she had taken had not killed her right away. Nobody had counted on her old fashioned father insisting that his daughter carry a firearm for her safety when she went away to a bigger city than she was used to. As the blood soaked through her clothes, she'd pulled out the gun, raised it with a shaky hand and fired a bullet between The Scorched's eyes. A few moments later she breathed her last breath and all of them were gone.

Last edited:
hi hi Walnutt Walnutt here it is if you still need it!!! and also will delete this in a bit, so yeah, i guess. ajkhsdkjahsdkasd gonna work on my form soon >w< possibly expect it to be done by tomorrow?? also question Ariel Ariel ok just so i know whether it's still aight or nah but i can still choose to make a firestoker charrie??? i just want to be super sure ik it won't mean that i get the role obv

The Firestarter [M]
A star athlete as a swimmer, but never the best. The Scorched always outshone him in everything the two did since they were children. While he might have once been his friend, before the incident he loathed The Scorched from his shadow and craved to see his downfall. Swimming is what paid for both of them to go to college and both were candidates for a contract. Prior to a big swim meet, The Firestarter planted drugs on his rivals person and in his locker. Upon discovery, The Scorched was not permitted to stay on the swim team and his scholarship was threatened to be taken away. For a couple years, The Firestarter has been in a relationship with The Fire Stoker. They bickered here and there, but they made a good team. Both have kept things from each other for a while prior. The Firestarter had never told her about his rival or how it had consumed him for so long. Both knew each other's secrets but thought the other did not know theirs. And even if he did love The Firestoker, he'd never been able to take his eyes off of, or his heart from, The Douser who was his first love and crush. The Firestarter was competitive and had a fiery spirit. People looked to him for his decisive attitude and he strongly protects what he cares about, at any cost.

The Firestoker [F]
A sibling to The Scorched, The Firestoker, who wass a couple years older than her brother, had always excelled just like her brother at most everything she has done, which included academics, unlike her brother. Unfortunately their mother, since they were young, has been mentally ill and was diagnosed with early onset dementia before they entered middle school. Without a father, The Firestoker took on a role as a parental figure to her brother who strongly depended on her for some time. As they neared adulthood, The Scorched slowly distanced himself from The Firestoker whose presence and pressure on him only increased as their mothers condition deteriorated. Every time they saw each other recently, they fought, mostly over their mother who The Firestoker still cared for and went to see in her home and who The Scorched found too difficult to go see in her condition. Had been in a relationship with The Firestarter for a couple years and had recently seen a change in him. While they often fought, she did love him with all her heart but had never volunteered the information that The Scorched was her brother. Both knew each other's secrets but think the other does not know theirs. She was a protector and a caring individual but could be a major control freak.

The Douser [F]
A beautiful girl who had captured the hearts of her peers and classmates for a while. Had been on and off again with The Scorched for quite some time, which translated to drunk kisses and embraces and a couple one night stands. She was aware of how infatuated The Scorched was and has been with her but continued the games anyway. In truth the real issue behind the distance she kept from The Scorched is because of The Firestarter. She always had her heart set on him, even if it seems he didn't notice her and hoped in all regards that he would choose her. Despite the attention she received, she felt quite lonely. Could be quite shallow and vain, but in the end always did mean well. Despite the apparent superficial outside, the inside was a lot more tender than most realize.

The Final Straw [M]
A best friend to The Scorched since the two were young children. Their friendship started out healthy but as the gap between them grew socially, The Final Straw started to feel more apart from his friend who paid less attention to him as the years passed. When they entered college, The Final Straw would bring it up more and more and would often take advantage of his friend, mooching off of and hurting him to reflect the way he felt inside. The Scorched, who still cared about his friend, despite how little care he put towards the relationship, for a while could not bring himself to do anything or cut ties with his friend. One day, when The Scorched finally denied The Final Straw of something, something that really did mean a lot to The Final Straw even if most of the time his actions did not, The Final Straw lashed out, saying things to his friend that cut deep and that might not have been entirely true. It would be the last time the two saw each other before the incident. The Final Straw had recently developed a crush on The Aftermath, a new girl to some of his classes. He was head over heels before long as they were alike in quite a lot of ways. The Final Straw wasn't exactly anti-social but preferred to spend most of his time alone. He could often be found brooding.

The Scorched [M]
A boy who had an easy life up until recent times. He was the best in his sport, a charmer, and very popular with his peers. While he wasn't the most academically inclined, he was perfect in the eyes of others in just about every way. Unfortunately, recently, everything fell apart. Perhaps he could have dealt with everything a lot better given it had all happened at different times, but with everything piled on his shoulders, he could not cope with the added pressure of college. When he snapped, his mind went to shambles. Perhaps it was only luck that all of the people who contributed to him losing his mind were all together in the same place or maybe it meant something more. But none of that matter when he fired bullets into each one of them, including a girl he had never met before. When everyone was lifeless on the ground, blood slicking the tile, he had stood above them and said nothing. Only took in what he had done.

The Aftermath [F]
A timid girl who had come from out of state to come to a bigger and better school to learn. Incredibly intelligent and talented in the creative arts, she was leagues above all of her peers. Despite that, she wasn't very good at talking to people and often kept to herself, preferring to read than socialize. The only friend she made after arriving was The Final Straw, someone that she desired to learn more about and get closer to, as much as it was unlike her. It was bad luck that she had been with the people The Scorched had took out his pain and sorrow on but the shots she had taken had not killed her right away. Nobody had counted on her old fashioned father insisting that his daughter carry a firearm for her safety when she went away to a bigger city than she was used to. As the blood soaked through her clothes, she'd pulled out the gun, raised it with a shaky hand and fired a bullet between The Scorched's eyes. A few moments later she breathed her last breath and all of them were gone.
So for some reason it's not letting me see the character roles. Could someone make another post with those details please?
Yep, that's fine.

Also qwq beat me to it. Thank you

Hello, ^^ I went to the CS link, but it appears there aren't many characters actually made for this RP yet, despite them being due towards the end of last month. Is this still a thing? If so, I would very much like to apply for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back