• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Corruption Apocolyps (A sonic fan rp (A 1x1 since- uh- I'm bored-))

AlexIsFallingInLove

I'M GOING INSANE HELP
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So- Uh- I got this idea so-
Everything was going fine after the event of Sonic Forces and the war between Sonic, Shadow, and X. Until someone looked a bit strange. And then one by one, everyone became infected with this strange virus that we call corruption. The surviving people are:
Sonic
Tails
Amy
Shadow
Dr. Eggman
Ocs
Some children
And some others
The survivors and the corrupted are into war. There was no found cure so far. How to get infected with the corrupted, the corrupted without life has to touch you or the corrupted WITH life has to bite you. But if it was possible to be immune to this virus, you’re the cure. If you’re the cure you’ll have to sacrifice your life by giving half of your brain and ALL of your blood to the scientists to create the cure.
Events of this rp:
Before it happened
When it started
Trying to survive
Finding the cure
Aftermath​
Dm me if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back