• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Cordon Facility - REMAKE (let's try this again)

oliiebee

nerd:tm:
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It all began 30 years ago. A boy arrived at the hospital in critical condition, caught up in a car accident. Drunk driver, police said. His parents didn't make it. He'd be lucky if he was to survive by morning. Medical staff rushed in and out of the room, doing what they could, until one noticed... His skin was stitching itself back together. It was the first documented instance of... by all means, a miracle. More reports came in from all over the country. This anomaly wasn't about to go away, wasn't about to be swept under the rug. All the cases had one thing in common- children developing supernatural abilities in response to a traumatic event.

-~-
Hello everyone! I'm restarting this rp I tried doing last year, when I was on a different account. I actually think I can do this now, so I figured I'd try again! I don't know how many people I'll be accepting, but it'll likely be a small group that's ready for something long term!

Essentially, over the decades, the government has developed facilities meant to house Patients, (the aforementioned kiddos) these places essentially acting as a hospital-boarding school of sorts. Shenanigans ensue, and something lurks beneath the polished surface. You are a Patient, either new or old, in the Cordon Facility (also known as the Ward) in Seattle, one of only a few establishments in the country. Life as you know it will never be the same.

Wynnox Wynnox kasigi kasigi

hey guys! I'll have the CS up soon :') thanks for showing this so much love!

would you guys prefer OOC being on here or on discord? Fair warning, I don't always get notifications for here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back