• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Condemned | Hunger Games {Casual}

byeol

π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”€π”¦π”―π”© β˜†

embed.php

giphy.gif

We all know the story of the glory that was the Girl on Fire, and the face of the Rebellion. The story of how one spark of hope changed everything. But what if Katniss hadn't survived that day in the Capitol. What if, power had trumped the peacemaking of the Mockingjay. Welcome to present day Panem, a place where the Capitol holds a strong grip on the districts that once joined with Katniss Everdeen to try and take down Snow. The irony? The same little girl who once styled her hair like Katniss, who was spared by the tributes who betrayed the loyalty to the nation who fed them, has passed the power to her Daughter.

What will happen in the 148th Hunger Games? Sparks are beginning to show up once more through the Districts, underground societies sneaking away from the eyes of the Peace Keepers. These are the stories of 24 tributes, the stories of innocent lives being sacrificed. Will the odds truly be in their favor?

Find out here :
The Condemned

@Ethereal : For sure! The link is up in the Description. >u<

Boop~

We're still accepting.

Bring your pretty faces to the Thread. >U<

@lostviolence : Yay! I'm so glad to have you. Feel free to tag anyone you think might be interested. c:

Bump~

We have like 4 spots left, lovelies. c:

Come and join us, I'm sure we'll rub you the right way [personality wise]~

We're a great set of people, come join us in the 148th Hunger Games~

c: <3

@Koffee : WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!!!!!!!!

jk, you is da bomb

#ORIGINALSQUAD

@Koffee : You is da best, fo realz.

K-Pop is da best fo realz.

I'm interested!! This sounds super interesting! I'm gonna need forever to work on this CS... It should be fun though!! When is the thing gonna be up?!

Zatanna said:
I'm interested!! This sounds super interesting! I'm gonna need forever to work on this CS... It should be fun though!! When is the thing gonna be up?!
It's already up in the first post underneath the story line c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back