• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Concept: Living Amnesia

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
We are the ones who are lost. We are the ones who have no past or present. We are the ones who have had everything we once were stolen from us. Our lives, our hearts and souls, all gone... The only things we have left is each other, and the knowledge that someone among our group is responsible for the tragic loss we've all suffered.

Among us is a person who, just like us, remembers nothing about who they were or what they once did in life. They've been lost for longer than the rest of us, and are the very reason for everything being taken. They've stolen our lives, taken our identities and made them their own. In fact, it's quite possible they don't even know they've taken from us. However, there's only one thing we know; if we can kill that person, we can get back everything we've lost. The only issue is, I'm the only one with a lead; I know everyone's name besides my own, but two others still go by the same name as I have remembered in my mind. I think it's one of those two. That, or it's myself...

Welcome, people. What you just read above was the introduction to an RP I'm trying to put together, called The Concept: Living Amnesia. The RP's story is as follows.

One day, a group of teenagers and young adults wake up in a large, white room. They don't remember anything from their past, not even their name. They do, however, somehow know three things upon waking up. One, those around them are their friends from before they lost their memory. Two, they're unable to leave this bright, silvery-white building. Three, someone among their group of friends is the cause, and must be killed if the rest of them wish to gain their memories back and leave.

If this RP goes well, there will be another RP following after it. For now, I won't say anything about it as it may somewhat spoil the possible outcomes and plot twists of this RP.

Last edited:
Okay. You got me. I'll gladly join this, and I hope others do to. This is a pretty cool idea, to be honest.

Welcome aboard, Avid. I'm glad you like the idea, and I hope you'll somewhat like the character creation process too. The character creation process is kind of complex though, as it requires jut about everyone have player-to-player interaction with every other member of the RP group in order to complete their characters.

Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous Hmm... I've never assigned a rating to an RP before. I wouldn't say it's mature, though it's possible to have violence occur within the RP. Definitely a Teen rating, I can say that much.

Necromantic Necromantic Sorry, but no vegetables allowed. A Male Goddess though? 100% allowed, so this is a predicament... Hmm... Put on a disguise so I can't kick you out for being a vegetable, and we're all good.

Pyosimros Pyosimros It seems I've made a grave mistake in posting that link where I posted it. Oh well, I suppose I'll let you join in. :P

Alright, so at the bottom of each thread's first post is a link to the other threads related to the RP. Feel free to use those to navigate the RP pages. I recommend looking at the character creation page as early as possible, so as to ask me any questions you may have about the process before it begins.

Currently, we have seven players for this RP. In order for this idea to be done as I had planned it, we will need nine. However, there is room for modification should we not get enough people, or should we get one or two more than expected. However, at most I can adjust this RP to hold seven to twelve players, no more no less.

1. Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe
  2. AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
  3. Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous
  4. Necromantic Necromantic
  5. Pyosimros Pyosimros
  6. Nephalem Nephalem
  7. Chachalotte Chachalotte
  8. LocKeii LocKeii
  9. boredhuman boredhuman
  10. Yennie Yennie

Last edited:
Just missed the 9th slot
I can adjust for more than nine slots if you're truly interested in this RP. I definitely don't want to lose an RPer who for all I know could be an amazing addition to the RP all because of a little overflow to the limit I have in place.

Curious if this has been filled in its entirety. Apologies if this is considered necro, but I haven't yet been earned access to private messages.

Curious if this has been filled in its entirety. Apologies if this is considered necro, but I haven't yet been earned access to private messages.
Not Necro, because this is a relatively recent thread.

We are filled up on slots, however I've stated previously that I do have the ability to adjust for more players based on the number of players interested. Also, we have one unknown status player, so their spot and participation is kind of up in the air right now. IF you want to check everything out, the bottom of the first post has links to all the RP's related threads.

Not Necro, because this is a relatively recent thread.

We are filled up on slots, however I've stated previously that I do have the ability to adjust for more players based on the number of players interested. Also, we have one unknown status player, so their spot and participation is kind of up in the air right now. IF you want to check everything out, the bottom of the first post has links to all the RP's related threads.
Alright thank you, I'll certainly give a look around. It seems very in-depth from what I've glanced, and that's something I can appreciate.

*rolls in before I miss my chance again*
If you expand the slots or a slot opens up, could you consider squeezing me in? ; v ;

Okay, so I'm going to perform some edits later tonight to the provided information within the character creation tab, in order to perform prepared adjustments to allow for more players. I'll also invite the three of you to the PM being used for this RP.

*Raises hand* Checking the spots I know there's a surplus of players already but are you making adjustments for more characters or just for the ones before? ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back