• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Commonwealth Story Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Mr_DC

Been a while
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
All of the things on this list are optional. If you want to keep something a mystery, you do not have to fill it in unless specifically requested by the creator of the roleplay.

NAME:
NICKNAMES:
WEIGHT:
BODY TYPE:
APPEARANCE:
FACTION:
RESIDENCE:
*S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
*SKILLS:
PERSONALITY:
HISTORY:

*You have a maximum of 35 points to spend on the characters SPECIAL or skills. The skills are the standard skills from the game. There is not much of a gameplay effect except for deciding what a character is capable of.

Last edited:
NAME: Vaana
NICKNAMES: The Merc, Scarface, Scar
HEIGHT: 175 cm
WEIGHT: 68 gk
BODY TYPE: Fit
APPEARANCE:
Vaana.PNG
Normally wearing an outfit similar to the silver shroud costume (known to take offense at pointing out the similarity) but the outfit is has been modestly armored.
Usually without much makeup, Vaana's face is severely scarred even for most wasteland veterans.
Vaana was until recently accompanied by a well-built and heavily-modified sentry bot.
FACTION: None.
RESIDENCE: Egret Tours Marina, protected by turrets and the occasional robot.
*S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
  • Strength - 4
  • Perception - 5
  • Endurance - 3
  • Charisma - 3
  • Intelligence - 7
  • Agility - 6
  • Luck - 2
*SKILLS:
  • Robotics Expert 1
  • Armorer 1
  • Science 2
  • Sneak 1
PERSONALITY: Generally indifferent, Vaana rarely lets her emotions surface. When she does, however, she is as pragmatic as she is generous.
HISTORY: Little is known about Vaana before she became one of the more notorious mercs in the Commonwealth. Never truly settling down or siding with any particular group, she is shaping up to become a morally-gray legend.

NAME
Eric Green
NICKNAMES
Timon of Boston (This one's self-given, more an in-joke with himself. He introduces himself as Timon these days), Grill-Faced Timon, Old Irons
HEIGHT
188 cm
WEIGHT
71 kg
BODY TYPE
Tall, slim, and athletic.
APPEARANCE
Eric is, to put it mildly, an ugly motherfucker. Not only is he a very old ghoul, a lot of his face is also incredibly charred and burned. It used to bother him, but at some point over the centuries he got used to it.
FACTION
His own.
RESIDENCE
No home but the road.
OCCUPATION
Wandering hired gun.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 6
Perception - 6
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 2
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 10
Luck - 0
SKILLS
Iron Fist - 2
Night Person - 1
Gunslinger - 5
Gun Fu - 1
PERSONALITY
Eric has given up on optimism, and is now an eternal cynic, a habitual pessimist, and a bit of a misanthrope. He holds little of value but that which concerns him, meaning long-lasting friendships are extremely difficult. Even breaking the ice is hard, as he automatically assumes the worst of everything, and his outer shell is incredibly hard to crack. He tends to drive anyone away who could crack the shell with his attitude, especially the aforementioned misanthropy, his grim nature, and the disturbing tendency to crack jokes and eat around dead bodies. Eric views other people as liars, universally, and he sees no reason to not join in. He has trouble saying anything with sincerity. He has abandoned all pretense of having morals, or of even caring about other people's problems if they do not affect him. At the very least, he's still got a bit of a soft spot for canines, ruthlessly annihilating anyone who harms one. He's also a hard worker with a great work ethic, and has a way of looking at things objectively and deciding things from there.
HISTORY
WIP. just posting this because something's come up but I want to make my presence known​

02aec4c2bcdc5bd25b4202f8b7c04708.jpg
NAME: [Redacted]

NICKNAMES: Jackson Miller, Jack, Mill, Specter [His Railroad identity that he continues to use up to this point in time]

HEIGHT: 178 cm

WEIGHT: 70 kg

BODY TYPE: Fit

APPEARANCE: Jackson is your typical nomadic survivor - complete with his scruffy beard and messy hair. He's often seen in what seems to be a camo outfit that has been modified heavily so that it would be armored and that it wouldn't burden him despite this. He's rather muscular, but not to the point of bulky. He has multiple pocket packs that is used to store his ammunition and whatnot. He typically wears sunglasses just to add to, what he calls, 'the cool factor'. He typically has a guard dog named Sparky accompanying him, acting as his companion of sorts.

FACTION: Ex-Railroad

RESIDENCE: Nomadic, but is a resident in Goodneighbor but also has a house in Diamond City

*S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
  • Strength - 3
  • Perception - 3
  • Endurance - 4
  • Charisma - 4
  • Intelligence - 4
  • Agility - 7
  • Luck - 5
*SKILLS:
  • Rifleman - 3
  • Sneak - 2
PERSONALITY: Don't let his occupation and overall appearance fool you, Jackson is quite the happy person. Often cracking jokes and might belt off sarcastic and witty remarks every now and then, he is the type of guy you would peg as a happy-go-lucky idiot. In fact, he acts as such. While he isn't necessarily optimistic, he is better off than most others. He tends to be that guy who gathers kids and tells them about his adventures in the Commonwealth. He takes pleasure in seeing other people smile, considering how little of that is left in the world. He doesn't hope that the world will get any better, even though he wants it deep inside. Despite all this, Jackson is a trained killer who doesn't hesitate to put a bullet in between his enemy's eyes. While he isn't happy to do it, he knows he has to if he wants to survive. Dirtying his hands isn't anything special for him. He is especially good with animals that are friendly, and will snap at anyone who dares harm his animal companion.

HISTORY: Jackson had changed his name frequently, but after his run with Railroad, has stuck with Jackson Miller as his 'professional' name. It is particularly hard to track his life, as most would remember him as a mere sniper and mercenary. It is widely known that he has been involved with the Railroad but refuses to say anything for or against them - nor is he willing to impart any information about them. It is rumored that he still keeps contact with his former colleagues, but it is unknown whether or not this is true. When questioned why he left the Railroad, he merely brushes it off as 'something happened and I decided to leave' despite how it might have been hard to actually quit the Railroad. No amount of money could get his mouth to open about them. He is well known about how choosy he is about which contracts he accepts, but he accepts one, it's said to be an assured complete.

NAME:
Adrian Hawthorne
NICKNAMES:
Ace, The deserter.
HEIGHT:
6’4” (193 CM)
WEIGHT:
195 pounds (88.4 KG)
BODY TYPE:
he has a lean body type.
APPEARANCE:
7216B975-A37D-4B7B-8D1C-89345BF54EA0-42231-00004CFC81EA2B3F.jpeg
This is his special NCR armor he has had for years. That fact it survived his Journey would shock anyone
(Armor piece buffs are: +3 to END and STR. 25% RAD. resist.)
(Helmet piece is 10%Crit. +2 to PER and CHR and LCK. Night eye activated if crouched)
E9CD1575-4639-4358-899F-97F77C95857F-41241-00004ACE1EE346D8.jpeg
FACTION:
Former NCR

RESIDENCE:
He Lives in Rivet City. He has a apartment in Diamond city though.
Reasonable priced Mercenary
*S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
S: 4 (7 with his special armor)
P: 6 (8 With his armor)
E: 5 (8 with his special armor)
C: 8 (10 with his Special Armor)
I: 3
A: 6
L: 3 (5)
*SKILLS:

PERSONALITY:
Adrian is a tired and beat down merc. He was a NCR ranger when he was old enough to get drafted. This caused him to do things he regretted. He rarely talks about the past and will stab you if you pester him about it. He is cruel and judgemental in a brooding sort of way. He rarely talks.
HISTORY:
He was a NCR ranger than he deserted.
he had a boring Teenager and child life and after he deserted at the age of 23 he was a merc. During various odd jobs for caps. He eventually was lead west to the capitol wasteland. Where he officially set up shop. Being a reasonably priced mercanary of high Quality. Offering his services to the poor. Eventually he wandered north to the common wealth. Mostly to explore the Glowing Sea.​

Last edited:
Mr_DC Mr_DC Oh, if we are able to put special armor, can I add in some of mine as well? I was just planning on Perception, Agility and Luck.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi
I thought 35 would be a good balance but if you and the rest think 45 is fairer, we can make it so. If not, tag me when you fix it.

AI10100 AI10100
Well... I remembered after you all made your characters to suggest weapons and armor as items but thought the bonuses would just make it unbalanced. Failing to mention it in the character sheet was my mistake so I didn't wanna be a hardass about it now that someone gave themselves armor buffs. If you'd like, take advantage of my mistake and put on armor modifiers on your character as well.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi
I thought 35 would be a good balance but if you and the rest think 45 is fairer, we can make it so. If not, tag me when you fix it.

AI10100 AI10100
Well... I remembered after you all made your characters to suggest weapons and armor as items but thought the bonuses would just make it unbalanced. Failing to mention it in the character sheet was my mistake so I didn't wanna be a hardass about it now that someone gave themselves armor buffs. If you'd like, take advantage of my mistake and put on armor modifiers on your character as well.

Oh, if that is the case, then I'll stick with just this one. No worries. As long as he won't die off the bat, and I still get to be a pretty good sniper, then it's completely fine with me.

Special armour is for pansies. Real men just put in more points than they're allowed.
Mine would make sense. I looked at the buffs for NCR ranger veteran armor. Then I added things that would make sense. After all he did use that set of armor and have to be still viable when traveling from San Francisco to The capitol wasteland then from there to the Boston commonwealth.

• -Name: Nicola (Nic) Armstead

-Faction: none

-Species: human

-residence: hidden bunker

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back