• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Clairvoyants - OOC

Characters
Here
Dawnstar and the Waking Nightmare quest could be a good meeting point in my opinion. The "curse" most definitely would affect us all. Personally, I wouldn't stand Erandur as a follower for too long though. Priests give me the shivers.

I could see fenn stumbling onto dawnstar, and possibly helping.
Either that or stumbling into the dawn guard outpost, going "well, shit. We have common goals but you won't LISTEN to me."

hey Fenn is the only one of like, 2 Altmer, and the only altmer that isnt thalmor *coughracistcough*
also this is skyrim, home of the nords

not all nords are like that tho, in my experience it's the stormcloak faction that's the biggest culprit of that and the loudest.
and at one point Nords were allied with Dunmer and Argonians, believe it or not

lmao I *did* side with the stormcloaks my first playthrough. I'm sitting neutral now, tho.

But Ebonheart Pact? 4lyfe. Blood for the Pact!

Yeah. Nords. *Looks at the Stormcloaks as they scream slurs at my Khajiit character* ... greaaaaat

Oh nice, a Khajiit! Welcome aboard. Nice to have a char Decim might like. Khajiit remind him of the old days. Good on their feet. Quiet. Easy to work with. Gonna be a pain trying to get into any cities though.

I also like your elf and nord characters. Give me strong gimili and legolas vibes for whatever reason. If I don't see them keeping count in battle at some point as an easter egg, Ill be disappointed. Wylrin Wylrin

canon skyrim has that reference in it if you join the stormcloaks lkajhga

who needs doors when you can just vampire mist form into places?

As far as I can count, we have six Nords actually but yes, it does make sense since we're in Skyrim, yeah. Elves and beast races won't have a problem with my character though, no worries.

Last edited:
Who needs doors when you can just open them anyways? (even if they're locked)

So many stealthy thieving character though. Those poor townspeople and villagers we're going to "save" and "help". I love it. XD

So many stealthy thieving character though. Those poor townspeople and villagers we're going to "save" and "help". I love it. XD

I do find it hilarious this power fell onto the worst possible people to have it. Thieves, murderers, vampires, and werewolves. What a merry bunch we are.

And some of us will probably have to restrain themselves at all times to not tear each other to shreds because of prejudices. Anyways, I hope this RP starts soon. It's looking good already.

Speaking of "tearing each other to shreds over prejudices", anyone raising their hand to be who Decim's tracking down? I do like my interactive starts since it hasn't been expressly stated where each group is starting and what we're doing first.

I don't mind it being Aela. It makes the most since to be either her or one of the two vampires

Hunting a famous Companion in a city where his face is known and threats lurk around every corner. This is gonna be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back