• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Clairvoyants - OOC

Characters
Here
Question, Wylrin Wylrin
You said that the dragonborn fulfilled their destiny and little else, does that mean the dawn guard dlc wasn't completed? This could be a good plot starter if you didn't have one already.

oooh awesome. My reason for Fenn to be back in skyrim just got solidified. :)

Alright completed my CS. I got some cool potential ideas for plots involving my character and just general excitement for the RP.

Hello everyone! I'm still working on my characters (today was a busy day, so I didn't really get to work on the character sheets) but I'm working on them now and the roleplay will be up soon. :3

We will have our characters ready in the early afternoon (it's morning at the moment) since we're both working right now.

Oh! Guild questlines never got the Dragonborn's aid?

I'm thinking of taking up Aela, then.

Without the Dragonborn's influence the Companions would be in severely dire straits. Skjor and Aela were far more violent with their lycanthropy than the other Companions. When the Silver Hand kills Skjor without the Dragonborn's support I can see Farkas and Aela failing to drive them off/defeat them. If denied her vengeance for Skjor, Aela's killer instinct could lead to her massacring innocents under her wolf form, and forcing Kodlak, who was an honourable and kind leader, to banish her before Whiterun's wrath came upon the Companions. To banish her before she could reveal the their secret.

If anyone has any disagreements or concerns, let me know!

Effloresce Effloresce I really like the idea you have for Aela! I'm looking forward to seeing how you roleplay as her. :3

Hel Hel Absolutely! Welcome. :3

We're getting more people than I expected, which is a good thing! Though I think we should put our characters into groups instead of having them all be part of the same party. I think we could start by deciding where our characters would realistically be in Skyrim and going from there.

I think Aela would most likely be near Markarth, acting as some mercenary for whoever's Jarl. She's banished from Whiterun but still seeking a safe outlet for her werewolf blackouts, who better than the forsworn to rip into?

HEL!!! MY FRIEND
*Ahem*
Fenn would prolly be in skyrim at this point, investigating the Volkihar vampire activity/dawnguard dlc
And since I'm pretty sure I know who Hel's gonna use if they join, Adis would probably be with him,
as for *where* in skyrim, I'm flexible

Alright! My Thalmor Justiciar character would be in Imperial controlled or neutral areas of Skyrim for obvious reasons, while my Forsworn character would no doubt be occupying the Reach.

Hello, I’m Verena’s +1. The aforementioned spellblade. You guys can call Me Nero. Fair warning: I have experience with tabletop RPGs and Larping, but have done written roleplay only sparingly, about ~15 years ago, so I am, as the youngsters would say, a “noob” lol, so bear with Me, and I’ll do My best, alright?

I am working on the CS with Verena’s help, and it should be done in a couple of hours or so. I’m also working on producing some screenshots or art of the character, which I’ll probably add to the CS later on.

Anyway, expect an update from Me soon.

So basically you are all monsters and Decim is going to hate all of you. Sounds legit. 😂

I have no preference either about where he is at the moment. I could boil it down to 'in the wild, likely hunting one of you'.

Sorry for the double post, but late.

I hope that Decim comes to eventually (or begrudgingly) like fenn, bc he has this charm about him that just makes him lovable. I hope I'm able to convey that well lmao.
Like, despite being a vampire and an altmer which is easily the race thats easiest to hate, he's a wonderful character and is just. Such a good boy.

I hope that Decim comes to eventually (or begrudgingly) like fenn, bc he has this charm about him that just makes him lovable. I hope I'm able to convey that well lmao.
Like, despite being a vampire and an altmer which is easily the race thats easiest to hate, he's a wonderful character and is just. Such a good boy.

A nice vampire altmer? Sounds like *heresy*. Much suspect.

I'm thinking of maybe roleplaying as Erandur. Depending on what you guys would prefer, I'm going to do one of three things. 1.) The quest Waking Nightmare has not been completed and can be completed in the roleplay. 2.) The quest Waking Nightmare has been completed by Erandur and another of your characters, who Erandur will probably follow them around on their adventures. 3.) The quest Waking Nightmare has been completed by Erandur and the Dragonborn, with Erandur sort of just wandering now that the Dragonborn is missing.

So basically, is there anyone who would like their character to be or have been involved in the quest Waking Nightmare? Who would like Erandur following their character around like a lost puppy? X3

It strikes me that if the Dragonborn accomplished their defeat of Alduin, there's three canon NPC Blades out there.

And pfft, Decimus and Aela will get along just fine. Ex-Thieve's Guild meets ex-Companion, what could go wrong? It's not like an ex-Dawnguard meeting a werewol... wait.

It strikes me that if the Dragonborn accomplished their defeat of Alduin, there's three canon NPC Blades out there.

And pfft, Decimus and Aela will get along just fine. Ex-Thieve's Guild meets ex-Companion, what could go wrong? It's not like an ex-Dawnguard meeting a werewol... wait.

As if there isnt enough blood and silver in Markarth as it is.

I'm thinking of maybe roleplaying as Erandur. Depending on what you guys would prefer, I'm going to do one of three things. 1.) The quest Waking Nightmare has not been completed and can be completed in the roleplay. 2.) The quest Waking Nightmare has been completed by Erandur and another of your characters, who Erandur will probably follow them around on their adventures. 3.) The quest Waking Nightmare has been completed by Erandur and the Dragonborn, with Erandur sort of just wandering now that the Dragonborn is missing.

So basically, is there anyone who would like their character to be or have been involved in the quest Waking Nightmare? Who would like Erandur following their character around like a lost puppy? X3

I was thinking about it. The town reeks of evil dark magic mage stuff. But also I don't think Decimus would even notice anything out of the ordinary because he doesn't sleep much anyways. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back