• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Clairvoyants - OOC

Characters
Here
how much in personality do you want there to be? I know my character pretty well, but Its hard for me to convey feelings into words that describe it lmao

I'm not really picky about character sheets. It's the writing in the actual roleplay I'm concerned about. You can be brief about your character's personality. Just so long as we can easily identify your character from others, I'm personally happy with that. :3

sweet, thanks! I've been rping for years, and I'm a creative writing Minor in college, so I like to think I can accomplish that lmao

It'll probably take me a little while to get my character sheets up, so I figure I'll tell you a little bit about the one character I'm creating so you can start thinking about how Fennorian might react to him. The character I'm creating is a Thalmor Justiciar.

ooooh boy. I personally hate Thalmor (In like, the way you hate a good villain) and Fenn isn't snooty or racist or anything like that like most other Altmer are so... This will be interesting.
He's also been alive since the Second Era, so most mortal Altmer he would've known are ded. Fenn might. Just not get why he's a Thalmor Justiciar, like just, think he's a naive kid lol.

Ah, I see! I figured they'd either get along famously or hate each other. XD I look forward to seeing how the two interact. X3

I don't think fenn could bring himself to truly hate anyone, but I doubt he'd have endless patience with racism. His sisters were/are Khajiit and Bosmer, respectively. XD
Times were also very different back in the second era, though. There was still a lot of racism, but also a lot of world ending events that united everyone.
Probably also should've mentioned Fennis from Rivenspire, which i think is in High Rock. Very far from Altmer homelands, in fact it's closer to Skyrim than it is to Summerset XD

Last edited:
Hello! I marked myself as interested on your recruitment thread. I was wondering how much writing you expect/hope for per reply and wanted to know if I could get the green light to fill out and post a character sheet! I'm a big fan of TES and like your plot idea. :-)

Hello! For this roleplay, I'm hoping for replies to be a few paragraphs in length. This isn't a strict requirement, though. I realize that certain interactions, such as certain dialogue exchanges and combat, especially, often make it difficult to write as much. Really, all I ask is that people refrain from writing replies that are only a sentence or two.

Also, you may absolutely make a character! I look forward to seeing what sort of character you come up with. :3

graytful graytful

Alright, so, I have two characters I play in Skyrim that might be good for this. I have a Khajiit caravan guard who is an ex-Krin member that might be willing to sell out or get some use out of some clairvoyants for the sweet, sweet shekels. Could be one himself but I honestly think might be more fun for the rp if he ... isnt. xD

Then I have an Imperial who grew up on the streets as a jailbreaker /lockpicker for the Thieves Guild in Bravil. He then later joined the Legion in an attempt to better his life and came to Skyrim. But old habits die hard, and his own mistakes cost his new friends their life aftter he unleashed a dark spirit upon the world. He has since joined the Dawnguard. I say this character because he might be a good foil to the Vamp character. I dont know, what do you think?

oooh I really like the idea of your dawnguard character!
it'll be funny for him to find out house Ravenwatch is actually a clan of good vampires, who don't feed from anyone unwilling, and actually stop bad vampires from doing bad things lol
Doesn't mean he knows that yet, though.
I was actually thinking, that Fenn's excuse for going back to skyrim was to investigate the events of the Dawnguard DLC, but be "fashionably" late and unable to do anything to really help lol. of course, this depends on how the rp starts and all. I'm not committed to that yet.

Haha, Ive rped the character a multitude of ways. He's been a Vigilant of Stendarr fighting against Boethia and Molag Bal cultists, a Companion, and a Forsworn hunter depending on rp. He is actually a Dawnguard hunter in my game after one of my companions got killed by the vamp attackers in Whiterun. I saw your character and thought it might be fun to play him.

Or do the Skooma hound because damn that ability might be useful even though he doesn't do the majicks.

I love it! haha
And why not... both... if it's allowed... owo

Also I may end up mentioning other characters me and my friends have played, but I will not be introducing them. Considering they're Fenn's friends from the second era, they'd be loooong dead by now lmao
But one of them happens to be my player character, and protagonist of ESO. The Vestige. Very fun character to play but the complete opposite of Fenn. He's the one who actually saved Western Skyrim back in the day lol. I wonder if the Tower of the Wolf ever got fully repaired after that fight... hmm, now I need to play skyrim and see if theres still damage.

I love it! haha
And why not... both... if it's allowed... owo

Also I may end up mentioning other characters me and my friends have played, but I will not be introducing them. Considering they're Fenn's friends from the second era, they'd be loooong dead by now lmao
But one of them happens to be my player character, and protagonist of ESO. The Vestige. Very fun character to play but the complete opposite of Fenn. He's the one who actually saved Western Skyrim back in the day lol. I wonder if the Tower of the Wolf ever got fully repaired after that fight... hmm, now I need to play skyrim and see if theres still damage.

I would play both if allowed, but Im in college so time is kind of short. So Im probably just going to play one or the other. Ill also have to hunt their screens which I should have somewhere. Unfortunately, Decimus (the Dawnguard) I dont have anymore because he was on my old laptop that got reset. I may have to hunt down the mods and remake him. I think I still have J'skar though since he was after the reset.

ah yeah, I should be doing my animation homework or my Stopmo puppet homework rn. I totally feel that
And I also relate to the losing of characters due to resets. I lost my first few skyrim runs that way ;w;
If you got your mods through nexus, there should be a webpage that shows all the mods you've downloaded before, that might help lol
Good luck to you, my friend, and I look forward to rping with you with whoever you choose! <3

Hmm, this looks cool! It's been a while since I played Skyrim, but I'm into the idea of using a canon character.

Well, off I go to the wiki to find someone to possess!

Haha, I luckily still have the screenshots for him.

lsTlgJZ.jpg

b4ah3OH.jpg

Sorry for the low quality image since the laptop was old, but found the screens at least.

9xvZuKJ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back