• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Clairvoyants (A Skyrim Roleplay)

Wylrin

It has been a year since the disappearance of the Dragonborn. They did as they were destined to do, but little more than that. The world is still very much in turmoil, in need of new heroes to end the civil war and bring each of the guilds to glory. And new heroes shall rise. Clairvoyants are beginning to appear again, people possessing the mystical power of seeing the path to their destination. These Clairvoyants are highly sought after by all factions and guilds for the use of their talents. Will you be a Clairvoyant? Or one of the many trying to find them?

---

Okay, so you know how, in the game, there's a novice illusion spell called Clairvoyance that no one seems to acknowledge the existence of? People are still interrogated for information, relics are lost to time, all despite there supposedly being a novice spell that leads you to your destination. This made me think that the people able to actually use this spell are actually extremely rare. Rare to the point that they are valued almost as much as the Dragonborn themselves. Imagine, having the ability to just know where people, places, and things are. This ability would be extremely coveted among all powers, whether it comes to knowing of lost artifacts, pinpointing where enemy armies lie in wait, etc.

Note that Clairvoyants are only now just appearing in the world, similar to how the Dragonborn quite suddenly demonstrated their abilities. They might have been around for many years, but their abilities are only just now starting to surface. As such, they largely don't know how to control their abilities.

IM IN
*ahem*
Mind if we take canon character(s) that aren't as developed and adopt them to use? I got a certain 2nd era vampire boy in mind....that happens to have helped save skyrim once. (I know this is 4th era, but vampires are immortal so)

IM IN
*ahem*
Mind if we take canon character(s) that aren't as developed and adopt them to use? I got a certain 2nd era vampire boy in mind....that happens to have helped save skyrim once. (I know this is 4th era, but vampires are immortal so)

Oh, canon characters are absolutely accepted! Really the only character who is off limits is the Dragonborn, but they're missing in action, so they won't be playing a part of this roleplay. Or, if they do, it would be much, much later in the roleplay.

perfect! Muahahahahhahahahah! I know you barely posted this but I'm already hype to start aljkfgag

I'm glad you're excited! I'm working on the character sheet and OOC threads right now. Hopefully they'll be up soon. :3

Alright, here are the Character Creation and OOC threads:

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse DovahBeat DovahBeat

I'm kinda interested. I had to drop some rps over school/work related issues but I have managed to catch up again enough to have time for some. Just a question though, do we have to play Clairvoyent spell users? Or can we play something/someone different if we wanted to? Wylrin Wylrin

Hello! Your Clairvoyant character doesn't have to be a spell caster. The way I imagine Clairvoyance working in this roleplay is that it's more of an inherent ability than a spell that the character consciously decides to cast. In short, your Clairvoyant character can be any kind of class or specialization. :3

Whisker Whisker

Hello! Your Clairvoyant character doesn't have to be a spell caster. The way I imagine Clairvoyance working in this roleplay is that it's more of an inherent ability than a spell that the character consciously decides to cast. In short, your Clairvoyant character can be any kind of class or specialization. :3

Whisker Whisker

I meant more if I could join as a non-clairvoyent character but could tie into the plot somehow. Ive got two characters that would work really well for this. One as probably an antagonist/minor antagonist and one that I can repurpose as a clairvoyent to join in or assist somehow as a side character. I could explain more in ooc if you want.

Is are the still spots for two players? A friend who's making their account right now and me? Our characters would be adventurers/mercs for hire, one spellsword with illusion and conjuration and one stealth-warrior type with sword and dagger or small shield but no bow.

Last edited:
Whisker Whisker Oooh, I see what you mean! Sorry for the misunderstanding. X3 But yes, non-Clairvoyant characters are absolutely allowed! The majority of my characters (if not all, we'll see) that I'm working on are not actually Clairvoyants. :3

Verena Verena Hello! You and your friend are most definitely welcome! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back