• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Chronicles of Radistan

Khadame

thugdere
In a land far, far away, so far away it’s probably not even on a map, the land of Radistan exists. For years, it had been a peaceful region, prospering under the reign of King Arthur the XIXVLM. But everything changed for the worse...

When he attacked.

Sephiroth was a demon send straight for him, because his dad, Satan, didn't allow him to get his own plane of torture. With his mega strong magic powers he conquered the land and sat upon the King's throne. And ate his food.

The entire land was in distress over his reign, as things were not as awesome as before and the land might as well be called Sadistan. And so, several brave heroes rose to the challenge of defeating the demon that threatened their land. Their journey will be filled with trials, hardships and wacky adventuresTM, but they will never give up... and probably with win the power of friendship, anyway.

Hello, and welcome to this little plot bunny me and several others have created! First off, yes, the Comic Sans is necessary.

Second of all, as you can already tell, this is not meant to be serious at all. I know many of you who probably had had a stupidly OP character and wanted to RP without getting featured in the "Mary Sue" thread. Here you go! All your stupid shenanigans, overpowered abilities, cheesy one-lines, fourth-wall breaking, baby-making stuff can finally come true! I'm not responsible for any bans that occur because of the last point.

I hope this'll be a fresh breath of air from all the serious and sometimes really edgy RPs you find on RPN. Thank you for reading and I hope you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in finally showing my true power. The power of friendship, a large boat filled with many friends. This boat acts as a kamikaze attack killing all my friends, but doing massive damage as the friendship rams into my enemy.

Started laughing at "And ate his food." Proceeded to die laughing as I read the responses. When this is up, let me know. I could go for a funny RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back