The Chosen Ones - The Land of WTF (Actual RP)

((When I get the chance, I'll have one of my characters come talk to yours. They're just stuck in conversations at the moment xD ))

"I'll be back." Aki said to James.

He ran over to Rai and summoned his sword.

"Pretty neat huh." Aki said proudly, swinging it around. Laena ducked to avoid his swipe.

Aki grinned sheepishly. "Sorry Laena."

Laena smiled. "It's alright. Just remember it's not a toy."

Rai blinked at the weapon and said, "Woah...that is by far the coolest sword I've ever seen."

She held up her scissors.

"But have you ever seen a giant pair of scissors? And look at the metal work!" she grinned.

"Wait, no way! We get weapons? Where?!" Venture frantically serached his pockets and shirt and everywhere he could. Nothing at all. "I want somethin' awesome like that!" The teenager pouted, not able to understand how they got their swords and giant-scissor things.

(Here you are, Rowan. Have a snarky Englishman)

Drake

One eyebrow raised at the ridiculous action, Drake watched as one girl screamed some nonsense about digging her own grave and then began to work up a hole. Scoffing slightly he moved over, looking over her with a sort of latent amusement half-settled over his features.

"Somehow I doubt that'll get anything done.You're wasting energy," he commented, rolling his eyes at her. "Why don't you try to actually think before you waste your time away on useless fronts?"

"These are apparently EPIC weapons. Yours should have appeared sometime." Laena explained, smiling kindly at Venture.

Aki nodded. "Yeah but do you see the color? Blue. Blue is awesome."

"Blue? Pfft. Mine is black and red." she bragged. "I'm naming it...Ladybug."

What a dumb name for deadly scissors.

"BEWARE OF THE LADYBUG!"

"I'm not going to name mine. It'll take forever to think of an epic name for this EPIC sword." Aki said, as he sealed his sword.

Laena looked around and saw the group of teens all mingling together.

It's nice to know others are with us but we have to decide what to do now.

Rai sealed up her scissors, and looped them through the chain on her neck.

"Epic name for an epic sword for an epic guy." she grinned. "I like you. Let's be friends."

"Okay. I like you too. We can be friends." Aki said, thrusting his fist forward for a fist bump.

Venture sat on the ground, staring at the lightning-shaped necklace around his neck. He took and off and inspected it. Was it really his father's, the one he kept at home? Suddenly, a large "swordgun" appeared, seemingly from the necklace. Or, better put, the necklace was the gun. "Woah!" Venture picked up the surprisingly light firearm. A shining blade curved from the top of the duel barrels backwards, and the stock appeared to be taped. Certainly something Venture Valor would think of, with it's odd futuristic appearance. "Guys! Guys! Look at this thing!" He pranced around happily. Finally, he had received his EPIC weapon.

rifle_sword_by_garuzz-d4a3my3.jpg

((Pic for reference))

Austin crouch's down to look at her face as he smiles saying, "that French? My last names French I'm not French haha. But as long as you are ok madam." He stands up, "If you are in need of anything just call one of us maam." Walks away towards Aki waving as he walks over, "hello!" having one hand in his pocket. He hasn't met these people yet, hopefully their ok.

Rai nodded, then started walking in a random direction. Time to do some exploring.

(I like snarky, I find it attractive. Lol the funny thing that is one of her more normal reactions)

Rowan was already about two feet deep when she hears a voice behind her," Somehow I doubt that'll get anything done.You're wasting energy,"It says. She lets out a chuckle and turns around to meet the owner of the voice, which in her mind sounded quite rugged, her eyes half close. And suddenly drops her shovel. Well, ain't that a tasty looking lamb. She thinks, her eyes opening all the way, so she could see his face better. "Why don't you try to actually think before you waste your time away on useless fronts?" He ask her sounding just a tad bit snarky, but nothing she wasn't us to, plus she was only half listening, hypnotized with his hair. She wanted nothing more than to run her fingers his glossy locks.

So, she quickly reached up and starts to play with it, a goofy smile upon her face. Strangely this was an normal reaction to her and did this to most people, picking out a feature, becoming hansy it was her thing," I do think, but my reactions are a little, as some people say... Jacked up," She replied absently, her thick accent rolling off her tongue.

[QUOTE="Rai-Chan]Rai nodded, then started walking in a random direction. Time to do some exploring.

[/QUOTE]
"Wait! Perhaps we should discuss with the others before we wander." Laena called to her. She didn't want to see someone get hurt.

Aki nodded. "Sounds good."

Drake

Scowl increasing at the sudden motion, Drake jerked backwards, raising up a hand to smack at the one the girl was using to muss his hair.

"Do you mind?" He questioned, tone sharp and angry, eyes equally hard, their set narrow in his pallid face. "There's a thing called personal space and I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of mine."

Rai ignored Laena, trapped in her own little world as she skipped along. She looked over the scenery happily.

Austin approachs Aki as he asks, "Everything ok over here." He smiles a bit putting both hands in his pockets.

[QUOTE="Rai-Chan]Rai ignored Laena, trapped in her own little world as she skipped along. She looked over the scenery happily.

[/QUOTE]
((Rai, don't have your character go away. I'm trying to keep everyone together for now so please don't move on without everyone else.))

A look of shock appears on Rowan's face, as she feels a sharp pain on the back of her wrist," Abuse!" She says rather loudly, pulling back the hand that had been smacked,"You know you shouldn't hit girls," She pouts, staring at the red mark that was growing brighter by the second," And what? You mean to say that isn't a myth?," A look of pure horror spreads across her face.

((I'd rather have her get away. She's not slaying a dragon or anything, she's just wandering around, if you don't mind giving me some freedom, thanks.))

[QUOTE="Rai-Chan]((I'd rather have her get away. She's not slaying a dragon or anything, she's just wandering around, if you don't mind giving me some freedom, thanks.))

[/QUOTE]
((I understand but I would prefer her not being alone at the moment. I don't want anyone to discover more of the world until everyone is ready.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back