The Chosen Ones - The Land of WTF (Actual RP)

Remy

"I'm pretty sure none of us know, so don't worry about yourself," he responded, his grip firm over the other man's hand, a flash of teeth displayed pearly white beneath his grin. "We'll just have to throw our full selves into it - a bon couer, no?" His accent, thick from years of life in the heart of Louisiana, no longer bore any but the barest hints of it's origin, and was instead heavy with the lulling southern drawl native to his countrymen. It rolled off his tongue with a fluidity borne to the naturally charming, and he completed it with a smile that was at once so openly friendly and yet so clearly personalised as to be only seen by the one it was directed at. A motion to suggest that the one receiving of such a motion was at once the man's entire world but also his dearest secret.

"It is a true pleasure to meet you, mon chou," he finished, tone still rich with personal interest. "And in terms of where to go - I believe in such matters it is traditional to go forward, ever forward."

Rai sniffled, and there was a HUGE gash across her forehead. She stumbled around dizzily, and muttered, "Nooo...not dreaming...definitely...not dreaming..."

She looked at Aki, and slurred, "Who're you? And why are there three of you?"

She felt her head throbbing, and she groaned, "How bad is it?"

"Yeah you're not dreaming. I'm Aki Namikito. Probably because your head is spinning. It's actually not that bad although it'll swell." Aki said, replying to each one of her questions.

Laena walked over and pulled out a band-aid.

"Here. My siblings always cut themselves so I'm always keeping these with me. This'll help stop the bleeding. It's not a long cut thankfully. You should be more careful." Laena said worriedly.

Rai leaned on the tree and held out her hand for a shake.

"I'm Rai Trenyay." she said, gaining back her normal self. "And don't worry, I meant to run into the tree...um...where are we, again? And what's your name?"

She looked at the girl.

Deliana

"Ah," Deliana responded to the brief answer, not wanting to trouble the boy who was clearly engaged in conversation with another. Looking for perhaps a better attachment she noticed a girl standing with a weapon much similar to her own. She quickly moved over to her, eyes wide in admiration for what was clearly an elemental weapon in the girl's hand.

"Oh, wow. That's super cool!" She exclaimed, "Looks like we're the range division of this whole quest thing, right? I mean, bows and bows - I gotta say, yours is pretty wicked looking. I mean, I like my classic bow - super DND or medieval fantasy and all that - but is that actually made of fire-iron or does it just have the coolest paint job ever?" She held up her own bow for comparison - a very neat recurved, elegantly carved with runic symbols, the deep wood in start complimenting contrast to the pure white of it's unearthly stringing, but not nearly as stylised as the red and yellow creation the other girl bore.

"My name is Laena Kiara. Did you hear the voice? It explained a few things about where we are and why we're here although it'll still be a shock to you." Laena said, shaking her hand.

Aki took her other hand and vigorously shook it, grinning.

(Ok, I'm back)

James proceeded to give his sword a practice run. He did it away from the others

so he wouldn't accidentily hurt them. This weapon looked lethal.

"Right...?" He doesn't make a look but is creeped by how nice he is Austin then says, "I'm gonna go see if others are ok." He turns walking away. He had a funny feeling torwards Remy, as Dad always said trust your gut about anything. And it said walk away for the moment, Austin looked around then saw Samantha as he walked up behind her as he then said, "You ok madam?" Pokeing her shoulder. Austin felt since he was confused and a bit worried himself he should try making sure everyone else is happy and feeling ok. Because come on were all here no even knowing why we was picked, in another dimension.

"Hey you got a sword too!" Aki said to James, walking over. "We'll be buddies then. I have one."

He summoned his sword and held it proudly.

"Yours is pretty cool although mine is awesome." Aki joked, grinning at James.

Rai raised her eyebrows at Aki's enthusiasm.

"Well, aren't you just friendly." she grinned. She looked back at Laena, then said, "Yeah, I heard a voice..."

Suddenly, out of the sky, dropped a tiny pair of scissors. They landed on Rai's head, and she yelped.

"WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME?" she cried out to the sky. She picked up the scissors and examined them.

"What the heck??"

"Scissors? Well I suppose they come in all shapes and sizes.." Laena said to Rai. "I'm guessing that's your EPIC weapon. There should be a symbol on it so just press it and we'll see what your true weapon form is."

Venture Valor

Venture sat in class, bored out of his mind. The teacher pointed at the chalkboard, apparently rambling on about the "importance of math" and such. Not that the young boy cared; he simply wanted to get out of school and do something with friends. He slammed his face down onto his textbook and tried to sleep, just to get it out of the way... despite it only being 1st period. "Venture Valor! Wake up!" The teacher was yelling at him once again. Not like he cared. He just fell deeper into the warm embrace of--

"Ow!" A bit too hard of a fall. Venture looked around, panicking. "W-Where am I?!" He glanced and noticed a group of others nearby. Standing up, he held his fists in a defensive manor, not knowing these strangers. "Y'all better not've kiddnapped me. I... I'm awesome, and you can't do that!"

Rai nodded, and pressed the tiny symbol that was in golden ink on the black blade.

Suddenly, in a flash of light, the scissors grew, adhering to her arm, almost like an extra limb.

"WOAH." she gasped. "This...is straight...out of an anime..."

"Be careful, it's real and deadly." Laena warned. She turned her head when another boy called out, accusing them of kidnappers.

Laena raised her hands in a peace motion. "We mean you no harm. We're...um heroes. Did you perhaps hear the voice?"

Samantha

"Ah-" a shock ran through the raven haired girl, and she jumped slightly as the touch contacted with her shoulder. Touching a stranger without asking was a quintessentially American trait, and as such something she wasn't at all used to or expecting - it was rude, and invasive, and she turned a pair of shocked, almost reproachfully wide eyes on the man who had approached her. She carefully took a few steps away from him, averting her eyes almost immediately back down to the ground -holding eye contact had never been her strong point.

"J-je ne suis... amende - ah… I mean… I am fine," she managed, tripping over her words, her voice barely above a whisper. Her shoulders came up in a defensive hunch, the motion allowing some of her hair to swing in front of her face, a protective curtain of black between herself and this stranger, and she made no motion to move it away. She had never been good with social interaction, even with those she knew already, and so this was flat-out terrifying for her.

"...J'aimerais que vous ne touchez pas dans l'avenir..." she added yet further under her breath, the words barely taking breath at all as they passed her lips. Not polite, perhaps, to speak in a language other than the youth's own, but she could not help but voice her opinion on the matter, and it would surely be ruder to speak such a thing in a way he could understand. Besides, she could not bring herself to voice the request fully - it would seem so insensitive, perhaps even rude. Surely he had not meant anything by the inadvertent touch, no matter how it had set her off.

Rowan stands barefooted in the grassy pasture, which was no less than three yards from her house. The sun shining dirictly above her, so that is makes her copper tone hair look like the flames from a bon fire," Mum I'm going out," She calls back to the house, knowing her mum would hear her, along with her little sister. Who is she didn't know better would be running out in about. 5.....4....3...2..1," Swissy," She calls out in her little toddler voice thick with excitement. Then everything changed around Rowan, there was no noise, nor warning of any kind; One second her little is running at her with the speed only a chubby three year old could manage and the next everything was. POOF, and a voice from the sky started talking.

She hears a boy call out about what the epic weapons were and the voice replied," You already have them, you must unlock them," Or something like that, there was a slight buzzing in her ears which was freaking her out. Rowan does a complete three-sixty trying to figure out what was going on. Even though the almighty sky voice had gave her a pretty good explanation of what was going on," Bloody hell, the only sky voice in the world that explains everything and I still don't understand," She chuckles, she must be going mad. Then notices a shovel sticking out of the ground next to her with the emblem of the rebirth on it, then looks down at her shirt to see the same thing. And suddenly a horrible thought runs through her head," AM I DEAD AND I HAVE TO DIG MY OWN GRAVE WITH THIS SHOVEL," She picks the shovel up by its slightly rusted handle, then dramatically plunges the old spade into the dirt. while screaming this on the top of her lungs," Well, then I better start digging." She whistles starting to dig a hole.

Rai grinned at her scissors, then looked back at Aki.

"HEY! You! With the face! Over here!" she called, waving him over with her free hand.

"Must o' ignored it," Venture put his fists down, and grinned. "Heroes? Like, superman? That's gonna be..!"His thoughts were interrupted by the felling of a necklace around his neck. "My father's necklace? Weird, I wasn't wearin' that in class..." He suddenly went back to the topic of superheroes and things of that nature. "So, heroes? We get powers dude?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Blitzy said:
"Must o' ignored it," Venture put his fists down, and grinned. "Heroes? Like, superman? That's gonna be..!" His thoughts were interrupted by a small fluttering nearby. His eyes went wide and his mouth ajar. His flying companion was there, with him! "Ace, you little rascal you! Knew you'd come to help me out!" He then went back to subject of superheroes, his bird friend now by his side (or on his shoulder, if you want to get technical) once again. "So, heroes? We get powers dude?"
((As I said with Rai, I would prefer if you couldn't bring any other Human possession into the Poli Dimension))

[QUOTE="Rai-Chan]Rai grinned at her scissors, then looked back at Aki.
"HEY! You! With the face! Over here!" she called, waving him over with her free hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Me? I think everyone here has a face though." Aki called back to her. She looked a little weird, waving those scissors around.

((Sorry Blitz to make you edit! DX))

Rai nodded and said, "Yes you. Now get over here. What weapon do you have? I wanna see. Is it sharp?"

She waved her scissors around with a maniacal grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back