The Chosen Ones - The Land of WTF (Actual RP)

Akihito

Aki of Hearts ♡

2ujml9g.png
1600x977_2528_Cloud_Battle_2d_anime_landscape_cloud_autumn_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
The Story
This is the story of the band of heroes who saved us all. To learn their story, we must first start at the very beginning.

Humans have always believed themselves to be the only civilized beings living on Earth. They're right in a way but also wrong. There are other beings living in the stars but not necessarily in reach. In the Poli Dimension the universe is different from the Human Dimension. Our planet, Akirai, is in the spot where Earth stands today, as it always. In that time, we were enslaved by the evil Sylvanian Warriors. They were corrupt, strong species that had taken over the whole world, starting with the Land of WTF, also known as the Land of Wiggles, Tiggles, and Faeries. Obviously, these three species inhabited that land and they were the most peaceful and weakest of the 4 great lands of Akirai. For 7,000 years we were forced to make multiple statues of their leaders and bake food for them. They didn't even pay us minimum wage. We thought all hope was lost until one day, humans from the Human Dimension somehow teleported to our planet. After discovering the tyranny of the Sylvanians, they immediately banded together and with their weapons of EPIC, they molded Akirai's new destiny. They started with the Land of WTF.

The Voice

Hello Humans. Don't bother asking how you got here, let me explain. You are called here because you are the strongest humans that can take back our beloved Akirai. My name is irrelevant but if this all works out, I will tell you my name. Anyway, as you can see, you will not be alone in this quest. You have fellow humans who will help you. Do not worry about time in your Dimension. No time will pass while you take on this quest. I'm sure you're outraged at having been pulled out of your world but I had no choice. The Sylvanians are growing stronger and stronger. It was only a matter of time till no one could stand against them. You all can. You are not from this world and will confuse the Sylvanians. I have given you all EPIC weapons to help you on your quest. They have all been forged specifically for you. Please, I beg of you on behalf of all the good species of Akirai, save us. You are The Chosen Ones!

- The Voice in the Sky

Rules

No godmodding

No bunnying

Romance is allowed but keep it clean

Have fun as always!

This is a bright, happy themed roleplay so try not to go crazy when killing the baddies.

Although this is fantasy, the character are Humans. Try not to have them do crazy things that are unrealistic.

In the human world, it is the year 2013 so try to base your appearance's on that.

Akirai on the other hand is in the fantasy/medieval Era.

Try to match your weapons with your character's personality if possible. (This is not required.)

Mods

Of course RpNation Moderators/Admins

@@Rai-Chan

@@paipai900 (If she accepts/joins)

@@UnholyRedemption (If she accepts/joins)

@@the juggernaut

Mod can accept characters and approve/disapprove certain plots

HEROES

Aki Namikito and Laena Kiara - Akihito

Rai Trenyay - @Rai-Chan

Rowan Heath - @Xynia1998

Austin French - @the juggernaut

Remy Lemont, Drake Daniels, Samantha Chantel, Deliana Silverberg - @Renn Skye

James White - @GamerXZ

Sign Up - http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/the-chosen-ones-sign-up.14169

Aki was playing on his computer, as usual, when he was suddenly teleported into a strange planet with other teens around his age.

"Well. What do we do to get some EPIC weapons?" Aki asked the..whoever it was. The teens could hear the voice from the sky but couldn't see him or figure out where he was.

You already have them. Just unlock them.

"Well that was helpful." Aki grumbled. He wished he had his headphones right now. Just wearing them for some reason calmed him down and reminded him of video games which always soothed him.

Suddenly a blue headphones appeared in front of Aki, floating.

"Far out.." Aki said, amazed. He tentatively reached for the headphones and grasped them. They were wicked cool headphones and had a strange symbol on them.

Aki looked down and saw the same emblem on his clothes. He touched it and almost dropped the headphones, startled.

The headphones turned into a deadly sharp blue sword. Aki could have sworn he had seen this weapon in his games.

He grasped the hilt and swung it around.

"Perfectly balanced.." Aki murmured. "This ain't half bad. Thanks sky! Or whoever you are."

He turned to tell the other strange kids when he saw everyone else were unlocking their weapons as well.

Laena was still a bit distressed being away from her family but knowing that time will not move in their Dimension, it was able to calm her nerves.

She fingered her favorite ring that her mother gave to her when she realized it changed.

"It's beautiful.." Laena whispered. Instead of a plain ring, it was a fancy, pure gold ring with a ruby stone. On that stone was the small but visible symbol that, like Aki and the rest of the kids, appeared on her clothes.

Laena touched the symbol and it turned into a lethal rifle.

"Who would've thought my dad's crazy gun obsession would come in handy." Laena said, chuckling softly. Her dad loved to collect guns and since she was the oldest, he always made her shoot guns with him in his spare time. Laena wasn't a perfect shooter but she was better than average.

"Neato." She said. Her gun had the same symbol on the stock and Laena assumed that was how to change it back into a ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elaine was laying on her bed, having ignored that voice in her head for a while before her barely awake state caused her to speak to it. Yeah, she refered to the voice as an It. "Hey...what is this...epic weapon?" She asked quietly as she set her head upon the pillow. You already have them. Just unlock them. "...That advice sucks..." She replied, getting no reply at all. She sat up as she yawned, glancing over her room as she fingers shifted to her neck. Her cross was gone. Blue eyes went wide as she began to panic, jumping off her bed to search for the jewellery. Eventually, she caused to much mess that a lot of her stuff had fallen on her head. She growled, glaring at the cupboard before a cross, similar to her own appeared. "Its...so pretty...." She whispered, reaching out to grasp it with her fingers. Once around it she quickly locked it around her neck. "Very pretty." She murmured before standing up.

Of course, all of a sudden she was in her room and next in a world she had no clue what was. There was a moment pause before she screamed. "WHERE THE HELL AM I" She shouted, looking around with a expression that could only convey pure irritation. A small pulse, a burning sensation ran across the skin of her neck as she reached up to the silver cross. The second she touched it she felt a light, a warmth engulf her hand as it vanished. Cross done and her hand wrapped around a white katana with a mix of light blue appeared. "W-what..." She stared it shock at the item before there was another silence. Silence was a bad thing with her. "God...THIS IS SO COOL!" She whispered loudly, excitement in her tone as a mischievous grin came to her lips.

"I uh, think we're in Akirai. If you listened to the voice, he said that we're in the Poli Dimension." Aki replied to the girl who just woke up. "Oh. Hey, Aki. Akirai. Hah, that's cool. Anyway, we're heroes apparently and we have to go kick some Sylvanian Warrior butt. I got this wicked sword."

He twirled it around and flew into the air, sticking into the ground a few inches away from his toes.

"Whoops." Aki said sheepishly.

She paused, chuckling darkly, well it was a fake dark laugh but it was definitely meant something bad for someone. Her blue eyes shot over to the voice of the owner as she paused, her eyes wide. Her fingers went limp around the blade as she suddenly changed back to the form of her cross, settling around her neck perfectly. "I...urh...Nice to meet you." Her voice was meek compared to before, almost completely different from her happier one that she used before. "I'm Elaine Seville" She replied, a small but shy smile on her lips. "I guess you are Aki then."

"Aki Namikito. At your service." Aki chuckled, bowing. "So I guess you're a Chosen One too huh. This sure does kick everything science and all that other jazz teaches."

"Not necessarily, everything is current in our Dimension but since this is a different Dimension, it doesn't technically mean Humans are wrong in our dimension." Laena said, overhearing the conversation. "I'm Laena Kiara by the way. Nice to meet you both."

Elaine seemed to retreat to a much weaker personality as she smiled. "Nice to meet you properly then Aki." She stated, laughing slightly when he bowed. Strange but likeable person he seemed to be. She nodded, rubbing the back of her neck. "Um...well yeah, I guess I am one of these chosen one's...Didn't ask for it but I am." She turned over towards Laena, smiling as she gave her a small wave. "Pleasure to meet you as well Laena." She turned to Aki, nodding. "She is right you know..."

"Aw. I was hoping I could argue with my science teacher." Aki grumbled.

Laena looked around at the other teens. "You can worry about that later. We need to group up and gather as much information about this place as we can. I mean, where do we start first?" Laena said.

Elaine just shrugged, glancing around with a frown on her lips. "I...actually didn't listen much to that voice...I kind of just blocked It out as I thought I was going insane." She muttered quietly as she poked her fingers together, a slightly shamed look on her face. "Everyone is completely mad so I thought I was going mad so I really didn't listen...well I heard the weapon part of course. Any sentence with the word weapon makes me snap out of my boredom"

"Not everyone is mad. Strange but not mad, but that's what makes people special." Laena replied, smiling.

Aki nodded. "I like the weapons too and Laena is right we need to gather ourselves and figure out what to do first."

Rai wandered around, whistling an odd but cheerful song. Her small kitten rode happily on the top of her head.

"What to do, what to do..." she sighed, bored.

Suddenly, she blinked, and when she opened her eyes, she wasn't in town anymore.

She stared, wide eyed.

"Dyla, I don't think we're in Sydney anymore...Dyla?"

She reached up, and her kitty was no longer on her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Rai-Chan]Rai wandered around, whistling an odd but cheerful song. Her small kitten rode happily on the top of her head.
"What to do, what to do..." she sighed, bored.

Suddenly, she blinked, and when she opened her eyes, she wasn't in town anymore.

She stared, wide eyed.

"Dyla, I don't think we're in Sydney anymore..."

[/QUOTE]
((Her kitten wouldn't be teleported with her. I think another character form in the sign up had their sealed form a bird which I also said I would prefer if he made it inanimate. If you can edit this real quick that'd be great :D ))

James was sitting on his bed in his aunt's house. He was playing a video game and

was super close to the end,"Come on, come on...that's it..just a little more.." He stuck

his tongue out to the side in concentration as his thumbs moved like lightning.

The final boss was down to his last sliver of health, one more blow and he'd be

done,"And.." Suddenly, a bright flash lit up his world, causing him to shield his

eyes,"Gaghh!"

When it settled, he realized he wasn't home..and a mysterious "Voice in the sky" was

talking to him,"...Um.." He took a glance around while scratching his noggin,"..Ok, am

I on one of those hidden camera shows?"

"No. This is real." Laena said to James. "It's a bit of a shock but the voice explains everything."

Aki nodded. "The name is Aki Namikito. This is Laena and Elaine."

((How so? @Rai-Chan ))

((Forget it.))

Rai glanced around awkwardly, and then suddenly, a voice started talking to her.

"Ahaha, I know! I'm dreaming." she giggled. "All I have to do is wake up."

She backed up a few steps, then charged towards a tree, smashing her face right into it and knocking her onto her back with a loud thud.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!"

((If you have a problem with it, don't hesitate to talk to me about it.))

Aki and Laena winced as a girl slammed into a tree.

"Are you alright?" Laena called over, concerned.

Aki walked over and helped her up. "That must of hurt. A lot."

"I still think this is some sort of hidden camera show.." James grumbled back

as he folded his arms and looked about, still peeved at being token away from

his game,"And until I find some proof otherwise, I ain't moving from this spot."

As if in answer to his desire, a bright light came from his chest,"Huh?" It was

a necklace, with the motif of a dragon. Curious, he touched it and next thing

he knew he was wielding a large sword in the shape of a jet of dragon flame.

To say he was surprised would be an understatement,"Um..I'm gonna have to

retract my earlier comments.."

((Im back!! XP just in time to!))

Austin was sitting on his bed with his legs criss-crossed Playing his xbox 360. Playing Halo 4 on legendary his eyes wide and tapping buttons rapidly as he heard the voice thinking it was coming from the game. Austin says confused, "Wait when did this game get weapons called EPIC weapons? How do I get one!?" The voice merly replied, Just unlock them. Austin blinks when the voice replied looking around. He blinks once more but that split second he was moved to the other world...sitting with the controller. his eyes widen, "What th......." He stands quickly looking around, "Oh hell no this isn't right!" He sits again, thinking to himself no no no no no no no no. He stands again taking a deep breath rubbing his temples one with the controller and the other with his hand as he says, "Okay think Austin think, you just teleported to another planet and now your a "chosen one" What ever the hell that is." Upon saying that two skull rings pop up infront of him. He blinks a few times grabbing them, He looks them over thinking Nice design heh. Putting them on he looks at them again, as he inspected them once more they morph into two big metal gauntlets appear, dropping his controller.

He looks at the gloves as he smiles, "Ok....to cool." as he takes a boxer stance punching the air. He looks at them again, they turn back into rings as he then sighs, "God im stuck now though....well pooo." He turned hearing the slam seeing the girl slammed into the tree as he goes, "oooooooooeeee ouch." not knowing others was around him.

Flare Hopkins intensively read her french text book in her head, for the billionth time that day,in her bedroom. She recited verbs from her mouth, and full sentences with a fluent accent. She knew the language already, she just wanted to make sure she was so fluent in the language, that people would mistake her for a native from France! Next she would have to go over her Japanese and German language text books, and then she would be done with language for the day. After that, math, then English, then poetry, she smiled at the thought of studying. Oh how wonderful it was.....Her thoughts were interrupted when, suddenly ,out of no where, she was surrounded by a glow of light. Her eyes had widened, and she almost screamed, but the light engulfed her before she could do anything.

The next thing she knew she was surrounded by complete strangers. ''Wh-what is this-" A voice sounded in her head suddenly, and honestly she thought she was going insane, but that's impossible, she's too perfect for that.

"what are these epic weapons? I haven't read anything on those things before" Honestly what is going on here? Was this some type of sick joke someone was playing on her? "You already have them. Just unlock them."

"What nonsense are you speaking of? This is just total -" and then she felt in her pocket as she said this, and felt her grandmothers necklace in there. She took it out, and slightly smiled at it. This necklace has always been in her family. For generations this necklace has been passed down to each upcoming successor of the family, and now it's been passed down to her. You bet she sure was proud to receive it when she was younger.

An annoyed frown appeared on her face." But what does my necklace have to do with anything?" She looked around the necklace and saw something new engraved at the back of the necklace. An emblem. She was enraged that someone had defiled the necklace like this, but choose to ignore that for now. She lightly touched the emblem, and as soon as she did that she saw white light engulf around her hand and around the necklace. In a blink of an eye, she had a bow in one hand, and a pouch full of arrows on the floor.

She couldn't quite believe her eyes. Did that seriously just happen? What is this?

Remy

It really was a very good trick, Remy thought. One of his best - he had been working at it for months before he considered himself practised enough to bring it into his actual performance, and he was thrilled to finally test it out before a crowd. A final bow - with a secret double-ending, he thought, a bright smile spreading across the showman's face. He swept his right arm down in front of him, doubling over in his usual dramatic bow, setting off the small smoke screen as he did so and triggering the trap door on the stage to allow him to vanish in his final moments-

Only to not drop at all. Well, that wouldn’t do, he couldn't throw up a smoke screen and not vanish - it would ruin his performance! - as such he turned quickly to re-engage the mechanism that would drop him into the floor… only to realise that there was no floor to drop into. With the smoke he had dropped fading a deep frown began to crease his features. This was not his stage at all, but rather some strange land.

"Perhaps too good of a trick," he muttered, before the booming voice from the sky explained the situation. Oh. A small tug of disappointment flared within him, for this was not some newly discovered power, not some proof that he held within him true magic. Just some fantasy-esque fever dream - for clearly it could never be real.

Well, he thought with a shrug, if it's a dream I might as well enjoy it. Now where's that weapon he mentioned...?

Turning around to greet his companions on this strange journey, he lifted his hat - previously held to his chest by his left hand during his final bow - to his head… only to have it transform into a deck of cards, still unwrapped in their box.

"Fascinating… looks like I get to do card tricks in this world, too," he said, half amused, half amazed. Looking over the others who had been materialised around him he smiled and offered a simple greeting, "I'm Remy, have I missed much or are we all new arrivals here?" 

Drake

Well this was the most interesting turn of events he'd experienced all week. Drake pulled abruptly to a halt, his ever-worn sneakers skidding through dust instead of over concrete, confusion thick over his features. He had been wheeling around the corner, preparing to scale a fence that was at the end of the alley he'd ducked into, only to find himself not in Manchester at all, but rather in some strange, wide open space he'd never seen before in his life. Just as he was about to question his clearly off-set mental state a loud voice boomed over head.

"Great, now I'm barmy as well as half-bent," he muttered, scowling up at the sky. Nothing really to direct his irritation at, but it was the closest thing to authority he'd found in this strange dream-scape, and as such the only thing he could really direct his vexation at.

Scowl still in place he looked around himself, turning about to take in the other's who had been brought here. There were others here, and he had a feeling that he wasn't creative enough to come up with such a spectrum of people off the top of his head, especially not for the sake of some hallucination. Which meant that either they were all collectively mad and having a collective fit, or this was really happening.

"Are we all just going to go along with this and do what a voice out of nowhere told us to?" He questioned to no one in particular. "Because that seems a bit mad to me - or is everyone just accepting this as the right of things?"

Austin saw flares weapon as he walks over to her tapping her shoulder saying, "Um maam do you have any idea whats going on because I'm quite confused myself " He kept one hand behind himself as he stood up straight waiting on what she might say. Hearing Remy he turns looking over his shoulder saying, "I believe were all in the same boat." as he saw the emblem on his back that was on his rings his eyes widen as he thinks, What the hell is this symbol?

(I'm gonna be off for an hour or two. So don't expect any posts for a bit)

James saw that all the other folks around him were in similar situations,"Huh..so

we gotta stop some sort of evil force from corrupting this world..why do I get the

feeling if we don't this will eventually reach our own world?"

Still, if there were lives in danger, nothing would stop him from helping.

Samantha

Shivering in the late-night cold Samantha brought her arms up about herself, rubbing at her forearms to try and warm herself against the chill the air held. Her hair, normally held back in a braid or clips, flew free about her face, the breeze from the open-air terrace catching and tugging at the strands, freed in preparation for the sleep that she could not find. She made her way carefully over the tile, slippered feet making next to no sound with her passing as she moved out to the railing, looking over the sleeping city beyond her family's home. She was recently returned from school on holiday, and found that her own bed held little comfort for her after so long a time away from it. She paused at the railing, looking out in silence for several breaths before the feeling of fur rubbing against her bare calf caught her attention.

"Graymalkin, vous ne devrait pas être debout si tard*," she chided, the French falling from her lips as naturally as any English phrasing might. It was a relief to speak in her natural tongue after so long abroad. She bent down, her fingers lightly scratching at the cat's ears, earning her contented purrs from the gray creature. She straightened once more, a soft smile across her features. A moment later, however, the smile faded from her softened face to be replaced by a look of shock as a deep tug pulled at her from her core. She closed her eyes tightly against the sensation, reaching out for the railing only to find that it was not there, and to have the darkness of her closed eyes to be traded out for the redness that comes only from closing your eyes against a very bright light.

Startled, she opened her eyes, only to find herself in a completely new location - out in the open, in broad daylight, in nothing but her night clothes (thankfully a nightgown passable as a true dress) and slippers. She flinched as a loud voice came from the sky, concentrating to translate the English words to her native French, her exhausted brain struggling to switch languages when she had been speaking in the other for the past day and a half. After a moment she came to understand that she was only here temporarily. At least her family would not miss her - though she had her doubts that her mother would notice her absence even if this did take place real time.

Hesitantly she brought her hand up, brushing her hair out of her face more out of habit than from actual need. As she did so her fingers brushed a small clip that had not been in her hair before. Frowning, she gently tugged it from her raven locks, bringing it before her eyes to study it more closely. As she did so the clip grew warm beneath her fingers, morphing from silver to gold. It grew very heavy and she dropped it in shock, but before it fell fully to the ground it shifted and changed into a finely gilded harp.

"Ma foi!**" she gasped, reaching out to settle a hand tentatively to the instrument's arch. "C'est tellament belle… mais comment dois-je emoporter avec moi?" she frowned slightly, the expression tugging lightly at her lips, but as she did so it transferred again into the small clip. With a sort of hesitant care she reached down, collecting the bauble and re-fitting it into her hair. As she did so she looked around, noticing that there were other's around her.

"Ah… bon après-midi… Je suis Samantha, qui vous êtes?" she questioned and then, realising that they might not all speak French but that English was at the very least the diplomatic language, she quickly translated to, "Ah… I mean… I'm Sam… Samantha… who are you?"

*you should not be up so late,

**My faith/my goodness/oh my

***It is so very beautiful… but how am I to take it/carry it with me?

(please note that she does speak English, and only speaks French when talking to herself, shocked, scared, etc.. Also please note that my French is VERY rusty and might not be conjugated right at all...) 

Deliana

Kicking her feet out from under her Deliana swung her legs back and forth once, twice, three times before propelling herself off the branch. She bent her knees, preparing for impact, and landed deftly on the ground, shock absorbed into her bent legs as she crouched. Straightening from her landing position, though, she quickly lost her balance, falling backward to land on the dirt, startled into loosing her position. She had expected to land on grass, but instead found herself here. She was about to shout out in shock when a deep voice from the sky helped to fill her in on what exactly what was going on.

"That…" she said softly, voice more awed than anything else as she took in the new land. "...is so cool," she finished, turning around to look at the group around her. A quest. A real quest, just like in her books. She'd never expected something this exciting to happen to her of all people. And magical weapons, too! Who could beat that?

Speaking of… she looked around, trying to figure out what hers might be, only to find a handsomely carved walking stick before her. She bent down to pick it up, and as she did so the wood shifted and curved, forming into a truly beautiful resurvey bow, made out of a darkened wood she could not name, and strung with a string of pure white, made from some rope or hair she could not recognise. And if she had a bow that meant… reaching behind her she felt the cloth of a leather rucksack, only to feel it transform into the taught leather-and-wood native to a classic medieval quiver. Her fingers danced excitedly over the feathered ends of at least twenty arrows, her grin growing in size. Coolest. Weapon. Best. Day.

Turning to the rest of the group, bow still in hand, she offered her most winsome smile. "So, when do we get to start this quest?" 

Remy

"Right," Remy responded, looking over the other male and letting his usual charming smile settling into place over his features. "So we're all new arrivals, courtesy of Sky Voice Transport: Go Where You Didn't Know You Needed To Be," he grinned further, extending a hand to the male who had greeted him. "It's a pleasure, by the way. As I said, I'm Remy - Remy Lemont - and you are...?" he let the question hang, much like the hand he had offered for a shake.

He turns as he says, "Austin French." Shakeing his hand, "To be honest I have no idea whats going on and it seems a bit to odd to me." he scratchs the back of his head Hearing Deliana, "I don't think any one of us know maam!" He responds to her question. then says, "So where are we suppost to go anyways?"

((I'll be posting later tonight. I have the worst connection at my college at the moment. Don't go too far in! :3))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back