The Chosen Ones - The Land of WTF (Actual RP)

(It's just... not quite my pacing. I feel like I'm writing too much and no one cares to see that much text or to bother to care for it. I don't quite... fit in to this style, yanno? You're all lovely, though. I hope you have fun with this!)

((Yeah yeah, no, we understand dude. It's totally okay if it isn't your thing. Seeya dude! Hope you find what you're looking for! :D ))

((Oh, okay. I understand. I hope you find what you're looking for though! :) Don't want to advertise my own RP or anything, but perhaps you'd like to join this one? If you decline, don't worry. I won't cry over it. :D ))

index.php

Palace Middell

Continuing running from the cursed necklace, Palace didn't dare to stop to ask for directions from the guy who called out to her. "Run away while you can!" Palace yelled, panic evident in her eyes. Keeping her strides long and fast, Palace was running rather fast for a person in four inch heels, running in any heels is an accomplishment! Knowing that she couldn't escape the knife-necklace's sharp clutches for long, Palace sped up and ran out of sight of the knife, or so she thought. Ducking behind a tree, Palace's chest heaved as she placed her pale hand to feel just how hard her heart was beating. Oh, dear Lord. What kind of madness is this?

Austin quirks his eyebrow hearing the screams, "Hello?" looking around rapidly. who is screaming he thought. He looks around at everyone and no one is screaming, so who could it possibly be? Austin walks around for a bit not to far from the group. Then Austin see's a girl, but this one wasnt with the group from what he saw. She was breathing real heavly, so austin approachs her from her side. she was breathing really fast when he got next to her he was at her right, he pokes her shoulder and asks, "maam whats all the fuss about?" looking at her with concern.

'Run away... while I can? Is that a threat?!" Venture never was one to understand body language and hints; nor was he one to understand when others needed help. His eyes burned with mislead anger as he began running over the stranger hiding behind a nearby tree. Venture obliviously aimed his EPIC rifle at her head, point-blank range and ready to fire. "Are you threatenin' me?!" Venture Valor was never the sharpest spoon in the toolbox, always taking things the wrong way and acting on pure instinct. Not the good kind of instinct, either.

index.php

Palace Middell

Letting out a sigh of relief when she turned around to see an actual normal person, Palace warily glanced around for the evil knife-necklace before standing up, only to fall back down when she suddenly had a rifle pointed to her head. Was she dreaming? "What. The. F*ck." Palace froze when she felt the barrel of the gun touch the back of her head. Unaware to what was happening, Palace's dull red eyes widened in shock as she began to shake violently, obviously scared of being killed. It wasn't the thought of death that Palace feared, it was the pain.

"C-could you please w-atch where you are pointing that th-ing." Palace did her best to remain calm, but not many people could do so with a gun pointed at their heads. Exhausted and tired, Palace couldn't fight this guy off - or so, she thought it was a male. - the knife-monster was probably heading straight for her right now!

Austin tapped his rings as the gauntlets form around his hands. He starred at the man with a rifle as he pushed him to the side so the gun was poitning away from her, steps infront of him with his fist rased as he says, "I suggest you back off her pal and put the gun down!" Austin starred at him witha blank expression waiting for a attacl or response.

"U-Uh, yeah...! Right." Venture Valor finally realized what he was doing. This girl needed help, not a damned laser-firing death machine in her face. He mentally slapped himself and dropped his weapon. 'They prob'ly hate me now.' He smiled at the shaking girl and guy reassuringly. "Sorry for the, um," he stuttered a bit, nervous, "for the misunderstanding. You see, I thought you were gonna kill me, and stuff..." He honestly didn't know why he had done what he had, but perhaps it was a sign to lay off on the short-tempered attitude. 'No way, I'm still totally awesome,' his overly confident mind assured him. Venture wasn't about to let sissy feelings in the way. "I'm Venture Valor! Best guy you'll meet!" He held his hand out to the two, going back to his normal cocky personality, and still completely oblivious to the atmosphere of the situation.

Austin Blinked a few times quirking his eyebrow as he then had the power fist seal themselves, "What was that about huh you could have hurt some one!" Austin turns to Palace as he says, "Maam I believe he is not gonna hurt you now. so what were you yelling about? a monster? or something another." He says in a questioning way kneeling down infront of her with a smile not to be creepy just being a nice smile.

"Everyone calm down. We're frightening the poor girl." Laena chided, glancing at Palace with sympathy. She reached out to her and took Palace's hand.

"I'm Laena. What's your name? Do you know how you got here?" She asked gently. 
((Sorry ya'll. I wasn't getting any notifications xD ))

((Sorry, I am back! :D Oh, and this is totally my jam: [media]

[/media]))

index.php

Palace Middell

Still freaked out by the knife-necklace, Palace glanced around frantically for the monster thing. "Shush, you'll give away our position.." Palace put a finger to her mouth, silently gesturing for them to be quiet. Ducking down even shorter than she already was, Palace's eyes widened in terror when she saw the necklace heading straight towards her. "I'm cursed, aren't I?" Sprinting off once again, Palace hadn't recovered from her last time running and ended up tripping over her own feet and falling face first to the ground. This was very unlike the rather rude woman, she was never one to run away, but when faced with an unknown being that turned into a necklace with a blade as a pendant, how could you not freak out completely?

Austin sighs as he rubs the back of his neck walking to the side, "I was merly trying to help out not startle anyone." Austin looks around thinking, So what the heck All of us gonna do now?

"Nothing is going to hurt you." Laena said soothingly, not aware of the monster Palace had supposedly seen. "We're here to help this...um Dimension. You must be part of our quest."

She turned to Austin and gave an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend you. I only wanted to give her time to collect herself."

Aki walked over and surveyed the team of heroes.

"We got a whole group of badass heroes here. Aki likes."

Looking over At aki he then walks over holding his hand out, "Hey whats up, Names Austin French but most everyone calls me Frenchy. So your not worried about the situation either?" He gives a smile towards him like he may be able to relate with this guy.

((.....? Hello? Come in, lieutenant. Can you hear me? Come in, I repeat, come in.)) 
((Hola mis amigos y amigas! ¿Estás?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back