• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โ€” ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
unfortunately i think i'm gonna have to pull parker out of this โ€” i have too many things on my plate at the moment and i don't think he'll be done well if i try and finish him today between all the other things i have going on. thanks so much for the opportunity, though! < 3 i'll definitely be watching to see where this goes.

unfortunately i think i'm gonna have to pull parker out of this โ€” i have too many things on my plate at the moment and i don't think he'll be done well if i try and finish him today between all the other things i have going on. thanks so much for the opportunity, though! < 3 i'll definitely be watching to see where this goes.
hope everything is okay, dude!! I wish you the best

alrighty---
i think i'm finished. it's a little rough because i am trying to get away from bbcode+
but alas, it is done! my little peri

i admittedly was not expecting all the roles to fill up because things were moving pretty slow when this was first posted. i'm super glad with the way things turned out in the end though, and while i wish i could accept all of you, a decision needed to be made. i loved all of the applications so this was incredibly hard but without further ado, the cast list:

the orphan
ignatius carrow ( spooked.duke spooked.duke )

the cursed one
daniella myrdden ( natasha. natasha. )

the legacy
pericles crane ( yousmelldead yousmelldead )

the destined
elizabeth pham ( Uxie Uxie )

i want to thank everyone that applied! as i said, i loved all the applications, and to those who weren't accepted, i hope you can respect my decision!

as for those accepted, a pm is coming your way soon with an invitation to the discord server!

thank you all once again! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back