• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โ€” ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
Characters
Here

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=variables][div class=container]
the chosen four
deadline:
may 5th, 2020.
[/div][/div] [class=variables] cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; --color: #eee; [/class] [class=container] max-width: 650px; height: 250px; background: #222; margin: auto; display: flex; flex-direction: row; justify-content: space-evenly; filter: grayscale(100%); [/class]

is this going to be first years, or is everyone allowed to have different ages?
i don't think natasha is online at the moment, but in the character creation thread it does say all characters have to be around sixteen, as this is their sixth year.

Last edited:
you answered it for me astrowrld astrowrld but that is correct! we'll be starting off with everyone in their sixth year.

Is this assuming that Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is canon?
harry potter, yes, but not the cursed child since that hasn't taken place yet. this is set almost immediately after the battle of hogwarts, or at least six years after it since our characters only began their first year once the war was over.

also, despite the events being considered, i'd prefer it if people made completely original characters, instead of those related to canons!

asking this bc i need a purely objective opinion!!! but do yall think my fc is too old for sixteen ):

Last edited:
asking this bc i need a purely objective opinion!!! but do yall think my fc is too old for sixteen ):
i think she could pass for sixteen! some of her pics look really young (though i don't actually know how old she is irl xD)

i think she could pass for sixteen! some of her pics look really young (though i don't actually know how old she is irl xD)
she's twenty-four iirc!! guess i'll just have to pick the right pictures

it is!!! so difficult to pick an animagus

it is incredibly hard so i might do that as well xD

i've just got to do up eliza's backstory and then she should be finished!!!

i've just got to do up eliza's backstory and then she should be finished!!!
Eeep canโ€™t wait to see her fully finished! Iโ€™m almost done with my cs so i should be posting it today!

eliza's finished!!!!

!!! so sorry about not having anything up for parker these past couple of days, i'm gonna crank to get him finished today!

my girl is finally up! it's an old sheet that i revamped a bit from the last time i tried to run this so i apologise in advance if there are any discrepancies xD as far as i know though, there shouldn't be!

okok finally got this dude out
had to just scrap the code I was working on and use a template since bbcode+ is dead now :c

omg omg omg I am so pumped to start my cs

EEEP EXCITE! i can extend the deadline if needed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back