• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Children of Solora

Edit: Calming Down. ( > _ >)b

Last edited by a moderator:
Birb said:
Hellu, welcome. ouob *cackles evilly*
*crackles with you* Thank you Birb-two

So. If I felt like making a more evil character...would I be able to >w> Might not (feeling a bit bubbly but also darker mwahaha)

MockingXbird said:
*crackles with you* Thank you Birb-two
So. If I felt like making a more evil character...would I be able to >w> Might not (feeling a bit bubbly but also darker mwahaha)
Ummm

It depends on what kind of "evil" you mean. If you mean an antagonist, that will only be allowed later on in the RP if I allow it at all. If you mean a character with a darker or more malicious disposition, then by all means go ahead! That is, if you can handle it. Please do explain how the character ended up like that and other necessary details. There have been a few people that I've met who made characters with dark-themed or cynical personalities/concepts. My problem with these people is that they often either just say "he's evil" or they add other personality traits that just don't mesh well with the base concept.

If you do decide to run with your initial idea, then I'll be looking forward to what you come up with! owo

Nano said:
Ummm
It depends on what kind of "evil" you mean. If you mean an antagonist, that will only be allowed later on in the RP if I allow it at all. If you mean a character with a darker or more malicious disposition, then by all means go ahead! That is, if you can handle it. Please do explain how the character ended up like that and other necessary details. There have been a few people that I've met who made characters with dark-themed or cynical personalities/concepts. My problem with these people is that they often either just say "he's evil" or they add other personality traits that just don't mesh well with the base concept.

If you do decide to run with your initial idea, then I'll be looking forward to what you come up with! owo
Lol, no xD I won't do antagonist xD I put it a bit wrong, sorry about that (was rushed at the time with sports)

Normally when I tend to tackle 'evil' characters I go for the more malicious dark nature. Sometimes I go for the 'anti hero'. One who is more of a nuetral nature. Someone who normally tends to lean to one side but can just as easily go to the other side....

It's a but too soon for me to tell what character I'm going for but once the rp is up and I start seeing some other OCS I will be able to get one in mind X3

But yeah. Not EVIL evil but like...darker 'evil'

*sweeps Nano to the side* Anyway. A problem that I see with a character who just does their own thing with antihero like qualities is that the characters in this rp are handpicked by the deity they work for. That and they can also be stripped of their power if the deity feels that they're not worthy or at risk of turning against them. So keep this mind when you create a character for this rp.

This is not be saying that they have to be perfect little angels. Heaven help my character because he's a little shit. (Pardon my language but there are no other words.) And one of the NPCs that I'm re-working on (from an old rp) has a questionable sense of humor. But both of them were chosen for their capabilities and personalities.

My character (little shit) was chosen because he's also a rather laidback person. And his god wanted someone who wouldn't be a hassle to deal with. That and the god wanted someone who would be willing to sit through chess matches with him. xD

My NPC, on the other hand, was chosen BECAUSE she had a twisted sense of humor and she's also someone who knows what needs to be done. Is she a nice person? No. Is she a cute loveable tsundere? Not even close. (I don't really like most tsundere by the way) Is she a moral person? It's questionable at times. But does the god that she works under know that she's not going to try to destroy the world in a fit of rage? Yep. He chose her because despite her questionable morality, she's still a mostly ethical person. Her deity can also tolerate her and find her amusing because of his personality. Which I based off of the deity from our myths and legends.

So be careful and research about the deity first before diving into character making. Just a tip before the rp starts...

And no, I'm not giving out anymore details before Nano releases the rp. You also won't know which deities my character and my NPC works for. Wait patiently my minions...well...Nano's minions. ;)

Birb said:
*sweeps Nano to the side* Anyway. A problem that I see with a character who just does their own thing with antihero like qualities is that the characters in this rp are handpicked by the deity they work for. That and they can also be stripped of their power if the deity feels that they're not worthy or at risk of turning against them. So keep this mind when you create a character for this rp.
This is not be saying that they have to be perfect little angels. Heaven help my character because he's a little shit. (Pardon my language but there are no other words.) And one of the NPCs that I'm re-working on (from an old rp) has a questionable sense of humor. But both of them were chosen for their capabilities and personalities.

My character (little shit) was chosen because he's also a rather laidback person. And his god wanted someone who wouldn't be a hassle to deal with. That and the god wanted someone who would be willing to sit through chess matches with him. xD

My NPC, on the other hand, was chosen BECAUSE she had a twisted sense of humor and she's also someone who knows what needs to be done. Is she a nice person? No. Is she a cute loveable tsundere? Not even close. (I don't really like most tsundere by the way) Is she a moral person? It's questionable at times. But does the god that she works under know that she's not going to try to destroy the world in a fit of rage? Yep. He chose her because despite her questionable morality, she's still a mostly ethical person. Her deity can also tolerate her and find her amusing because of his personality. Which I based off of the deity from our myths and legends.

So be careful and research about the deity first before diving into character making. Just a tip before the rp starts...

And no, I'm not giving out anymore details before Nano releases the rp. You also won't know which deities my character and my NPC works for. Wait patiently my minions...well...Nano's minions. ;)
*te thumbs up* Don't worry X3 I'll do my research~!

Once I decide a Diety then Ill start shaping a character, thst seems like the best route lol! Thank you though owo that helps me a lot X3

Birb said:
*slinks back in*

(One extra little tiny minuscule fact)

An exception would be the Children of Ruin. Because their powers were tainted (the originals anyway, the copies were made messed up), the gods couldn't and wouldn't really want to take that power back. I mean...It's like giving someone a tissue and telling them not to give it back because they have their snot on it >v>;;;

Not that this really matters to you guys since this is referring to something that happened 1000 years before the story starring our dearest protagonists starts~

RP is slowly but surely getting up. We just need our tabs. ;v; All the coding is ready though.

Hell0NHighWater said:
So.......has this started yet? I'm a little late to the party but I'm totally interested :3
I just got the RP set up

You can find the link in my post last post which provides the link to the first IC post or in my signature

Hell0NHighWater said:
Yeah, I just saw it. Would you like me to PM you so I can submit a writing sample?
If you have been on RPN or another RP site for a while, I need you to send me a link to one of your posts. If you're relatively new to RP'ing on public sites, you may request for a topic to write about.

This should be done via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back