• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Children among the Stars

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
There's a child…. Who lives in the sky, they watch the world below with curious eyes, they marvel in wonder of all of our sights an yet-…. they're so lonely up there with the stars, dreaming by jupiter uranus and mars, the lights twinkling upon their pale saddened face as they long for interaction they hope comes with day, but what if this child so high up above were to bring some humans up there with them to love, to give them a task to save their own world, in hopes of visiting one day themselves.

stars.jpg

Hello!! Okay, so this roleplay was kinda just thrown together when I got inspired by a song but I really like the idea, it's still gonna need a lot of developing and work but I really want soemthing to cheer me up lately, it's kinda gonna be a magical girl sci fi mix where essentially a deity of the sky is lonely spending all this time alone in up there above, but sees the pain and struggles of the earth blow and yet at the same time all it's beauty and amazing potential, there's strange creatures coming to attack, beings created through darkness that have to be fought off so they send down four stars, north, south, east, and west to recruit four humans who though are struggling in their own lives are pure of heart and, in their eyes have what it takes, to save the world. I know it's kinda a strange idea, combination of an old roleplay I was once in along with sailor moon and possibly even hints of rwby here and there, but I'm really into making it wuuth a small group of people and want this to be a LONG TERM roleplay, that means being committed and just taking things easy at our own pace, developing a lot of things based on characters with a loosely created and flexible plot around it with parts I don't even know of yet, I would be looking for a Co-Gm if anyone would like to offer nut isn't 100% needed. "^w^ Anyways hope you liked the idea I'll post a short example of the roles down below!

Roles-
Note~ The stars I'll give a brief sentence of what I may like their personality to be like but feel free to wear off path or take em with a grain of salt, They're real stars in the sky that help the diety watch over humans but can take on human form and both interact with the deity on occasion and roam upon the human world below, though it takes much of the "child's" power to give them this form and puts certain things in danger, it's only to be used in times of great need, or when they send them down to check on a person they''ve been particularly interested in for the past few years to lend a not totally allowed helping hand. The humans are mostly open with the exception of needing some sort of trouble in their life to have happened or preferably still be going on, they'll roughly be in their late teen years or if really wanted very early adult (e.g. 16-10).

Stars:
North Star [Strong and stern North is seen as the most 'powerful' of the stars and the leader, they can act strong and organised but really they have a lot more emotions than they lets on.]

South Star [South is the smallest and youngest of the stars, a tad childish and clumsy but has a good heart and almost always manages to make people smile.]

East Star [East is rebellious and tough on the outside, a bit of a loner and can give the cold shoulder at times but is extremely protective of those they care about.]

West Star [Mischievous but caring is the West star, somewhat reluctant to stay serious even when needed but always gives it their all when someone needs help.]

Humans:
1 (Open)
2 (Open)
3 (Open)
4 (Open)

Deity:
(CLOSED/TAKEN) [Will be played by myself the Gm for plot related reasons]

Enemies:
[Will be played by everyone on a group basis, if your joining it'd be great if you'd be open to taking on at least a couple here and there but I won't force you to do anything you don't want to]

Original idea inspired by Aukanai Aukanai 's Chasing the sun rp. :3​

Last edited:
Sounds fun, but I have a question. Would it be alright if I could make a male character? I just saw that you were looking for a magical girl thing, but it's just my nature to ask. Either way I'm down for it and have my sights on the east star. :)

Sounds fun, but I have a question. Would it be alright if I could make a male character? I just saw that you were looking for a magical girl thing, but it's just my nature to ask. Either way I'm down for it and have my sights on the east star. :)
No probe they're all yours! an yeah, for stars and human either gender is completely fine just as long as it's relatively even :3

Hmmm... I'm interested in being a Human, got a nice idea for a character.

Could also play maybe a couple villains if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back