The chatterbox area

Alright, I almost have everything done. Just need to make one more rp area before we can start. This is the order of how it will go. Nilfgaard, Sea/Ocean Kingdom, Forest Kingdom, Plains kingdom, Desert kingdom, Island kingdom, Tundra/Snow Kingdom, and finally, Mountain kingdom. There will be NPCS in the kingdoms as well. I will place a list of the NPCS as well.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Please read the situation before posting! Some fellow rpers will get annoyed if you suddenly try to talk to them while they are talking to someone else in rp. Also, when chatting. Don't clog the incharacter rp with nonsense chatter. Please bring it here to the chatterbox. I'm going to post a couple more rules to the rp. One is about characters. Three per person. Second is about reading the situation before trying to run wild with your idea.

Ignie Ignie
Yes, humans can have powers but their powers are more limited to elements and summoning. No mega summoning or fire of doom from any human characters. But, with BBC coding, which I'm trying to do as I'm redoing the pictures of my characters.

Umm, this may sound dumb, but is there a more indepth lore we can work from? I'm still confused about what's old HP and what's new HP in here.

EDIT: oh, you cleared out the old HP. Well then, the questions still stands, is there a more indepth lore or are we just working from what was given to us?

Well, I do have some lore but its kind a hit or miss kind of thing. Lore is a thing I always have problems with in my rps. I could have some help on that but mostly, I do have a solid plot.

.....I'm winging the lore here so bare in mind that it is subject to change.

Guardians, mortals that belong to the order of Paracletus Tutella. They have powers over certain aspects like the gods but mortal bodies inhibit godly powers. Paracletus Tutella has been around for thousands of years and 30 guardians have graced its mantle of names. Some guardians are long dead while others are in hiding, waiting for the world to need them once more. It was an ancient war that forced the guardians to go into hiding, many had lost their lives to protect themselves while fleeing into hiding.

That's on the guardians but the rest of the lore is a come and go thing. I have it then I don't have it.

When I think of more lore or have help with the lore, I'll post more. >.<; Wish my mind wouldn't be in so many different places at once with such imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back