• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic աɛʟƈօʍɛ ȶօ ȶɦɛȶǟ քʀɨʍɛ (The Chats)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gwalihir Gwalihir Did Weasel leave from his room or Cleo's? I feel like you would have mentioned it if it was Cleo's, but I figured I'd double check,

Pomtormo Pomtormo I have an image in my head of Cleo getting a quick morning shower in before heading to the kitchen, getting there last. Feel free to put up a Catch post.

Gwalihir Gwalihir Did Weasel leave from his room or Cleo's? I feel like you would have mentioned it if it was Cleo's, but I figured I'd double check,

Sorry, I assumed from his chipper attitude that it would be clear he came from Cleo's. If we didn't hear from you shortly I was going to have Weasel duck back into her room with coffee, but I can postpone.

Sorry, I assumed from his chipper attitude that it would be clear he came from Cleo's. If we didn't hear from you shortly I was going to have Weasel duck back into her room with coffee, but I can postpone.
I got caught up on the "a room," so I wasn't sure if he had stayed all night or had left at some point. Thanks for the clarification.

I thought it would be fun for her to be oblivious to the kitchen conversation, but with her cyber-enhanced hearing, that would mean arriving late. If you wanted, you could have Weasel come back with coffee and hear the shower running/shut off. Maybe the bedrooms have their own bathrooms?

I got caught up on the "a room," so I wasn't sure if he had stayed all night or had left at some point. Thanks for the clarification.

I thought it would be fun for her to be oblivious to the kitchen conversation, but with her cyber-enhanced hearing, that would mean arriving late. If you wanted, you could have Weasel come back with coffee and hear the shower running/shut off. Maybe the bedrooms have their own bathrooms?

Sounds good. I will wait for a post from pomtormo, and then have Weasel return to the room. Yes, I suppose we can give the rooms private baths, so we'll play it from there.

Should I post now guys? xD
And technically I'm running the main plot (We haven't really dug into it at all yet so don't worry about that) so feel free to pm me with your ideas! Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Hey so I guess I have a couple questions before I approve.

1st-your character is 7ft tall? How. For a human that's a little much I think.
2nd-You said he is going to put a hit on them I guess I'd ask who hired him? And I'll be honest I'm not sure how any of our characters could befriend him after that if he doesn't have a good reason for attempting to murder them. I can say my character Catch would definitely not trust him.
3rd-if he's solo how will he interact with other characters?

Honestly the more important bit to me is working him in. Gwalihir Gwalihir had an idea. "He's got a nice bike. He likes money: why not have him in the race as a competitor? If he behaves himself the crew won't smoke him, and maybe make friends after. Just a thought"
What do you think of that Stricken Steel Stricken Steel ?

Sorry I wasn't here for all that. Looks like a good decision was made, though: I admit I didn't care for him posting when he was told to wait, either. I hadn't noticed that he was built up so badass, but hey: all's well that ends well...

Hey guys its my sons birthday today! So I won't really be around at all today I'm totally fine if you wanna skip Catch for awhile we can pretend she's off scrpping for that part Apex requested. (:

Hello? We seem to have ground to a halt. Does this mean we're having trouble relating to this thread? Maybe we don't have to run through every detail of the shopping trips, and can forward to something more interesting? Anybody with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back