• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic աɛʟƈօʍɛ ȶօ ȶɦɛȶǟ քʀɨʍɛ (The Chats)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Weapons for Cleo:
I’m thinking she’d end up with the slasher claws (purple), a taser whip, a purple and yellow uzi with leopard print, and maybe lipstick/lip balm with a knock-out drug. With her full body replacement, it probably wouldn’t affect her.

Dangit brain.

A new idea popped into my head and it's very tempting.

Maybe I'm loosely inspired by an episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, but I feel like making a young teen boy character. He'd probably end up as more of an NPC, but the idea is he's a street rat with no parents or family. Could start up a mission to defeat some gang that is harassing him or forcing him to work for them. Cleo becomes adamant about helping him and once the ordeal is over, keeps him around whatever out base of operations as a little brother, but he devolves a crush on her until Bishop, or someone, helps him sort out his feelings.

Pomtormo Pomtormo

Ooh I like that idea! I sort of was working on forming the 1st mission with someone who should be joining us it's late and ive been busy so haven't nailed it down but he could very possibly be involved with that or a seperate mission entirely! shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Ooh I like that idea! I sort of was working on forming the 1st mission with someone who should be joining us it's late and ive been busy so haven't nailed it down but he could very possibly be involved with that or a seperate mission entirely! shadowdude505 shadowdude505
I'm thinking a separate mission. Not sure how long it'll take me to flesh him out, but even if I got him done sooner than later, it would be neat to stick with Cleo's flirty side for a while, before showcasing her more sisterly/somewhat maternal side.

Hello Fuzz! Sorry the RP pages aren't entirely ironed out I have been super busy these last couple days I swear I'm working in consolidating everything xD Let me know if you have any questions and I'll get to you ASAP (: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

The first mission is getting kickstarted by our Newbie PixelSymphony PixelSymphony ! And I finally have to get all the info on the lore page and such ironed out so woo! We're going places folks xD

Btw finally got the lore page together lmk if I need to add anything xD
Looks good. I tweaked Cleo’s character sheet to line up with the lore. Still working on the teen character, but I can imagine an awkward reunion with the other club employees if she brings him to the club as a treat. Maybe that’s when corporate can spring the “you’re in debt” BS.

Johnny (the teen): “This is lame...”
Cleo: “Tell me about it, this place used to be wild...”
Johnny: “Wild?”
Cleo: “... Ask Bishop about it.”

Btw finally got the lore page together lmk if I need to add anything xD
Thx, Pom! Quick question: What did the entertainment conglomerate get named? I saw you said you had one, but not what it was.

And just to be sure we are on the same page: Bishop asked Weasel for the _van_, not the _bus_. Van is a lot smaller, but can still carry six people plus gear. Hope that's alright?

Gwalihir Gwalihir At the top of this page (and every page related to the rp) theres a little list of labled links! Including a screen shot just click the little here next to the page you're looking for xD

Attachments

• Screenshots_2020-11-19-11-22-11.png
    Screenshots_2020-11-19-11-22-11.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
I’m waiting for at least one more person to post, since I did pretty recently.

Having trouble coming up with more than “Cleo gets in the van” at the moment.
I hear you. I was at least expecting a post from Catch, since I jumped the gun and didn't give her a chance to react. But maybe Pomtormo is waiting for our newest guest, our first client, to arrive?

On a separate note, Shadow: between this thread and the next day, shall we assume that Weasel and Cleo do get together for a night of naughty nookie, and Weasel leaves walking on clouds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back