• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic աɛʟƈօʍɛ ȶօ ȶɦɛȶǟ քʀɨʍɛ (The Chats)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Gwalihir Gwalihir

Pixel was supposed to be our frist client. Client then join xD In DMs we talked about her calling up Weasel but when she posted that's not what happened so we must have had a miscommunication haha. I would say retcon but lots of posts have happened so now I'm trying to think of another way to bring on the first mission. Dx Or just planning a new one. Thinking the easiest way is skipping to a new day and having Weasel call Bishop and plot bump lol I guess lemme know if that works for y'all.

How far in the future do you want to go? I envision Bishop offering each of the ladies a workbench and a room at the HQ, which they may or may not accept, and at some point he picks up a call from Weasel. Then it's on you to have Weasel tell everybody about the job. Does that work for you?

How far in the future do you want to go? I envision Bishop offering each of the ladies a workbench and a room at the HQ, which they may or may not accept, and at some point he picks up a call from Weasel. Then it's on you to have Weasel tell everybody about the job. Does that work for you?
Could be the next day or a few days later nothing crazy, but sounds good to me.

Oh, I was going to LITERALLY give my reason for why Apex is a good addition to the group as being "I literally have a job for you right now." Sorry, I realize that I never actually mentioned that to anybody, and yes, admittedly somehow I completely missed the "call Weasel, don't just show up" aspect ><. My suggestion is just proceed to the nest and then run Apex through the same kind of questioning the other two have gotten, and the job itself will organically come out of that.

Also sorry for not being around to respond earlier, work has been ridiculous lately; I ended up working until 8 pm yesterday. Thankfully this will not be the norm, but ugh, talk about timing.

Last edited:
So, Pomtormo, up to you: shall we just continue the thread we are on till we get to the HQ, then have Apex spill the beans, or do you want to cut this thread here and start a new one? If we are continuing, I believe it's Catch's turn...

So, Pomtormo, up to you: shall we just continue the thread we are on till we get to the HQ, then have Apex spill the beans, or do you want to cut this thread here and start a new one? If we are continuing, I believe it's Catch's turn...
Yeah we can just continue I'll post now

Sorry it took so long to post, guys and ladies. Our local cable got cut last night by a construction worker, and it took forever for them to fix it. Besides, I work Saturdays, so took me a while to compose an answer. Hope everybody likes it.

Btw I figured I'd give Pomtormo Pomtormo a chance to respond to the name question before I continued so I don't have to keep using vague references to folks for Apex.

I will try to get on it. Just shattered my phone so might take longer (aka when I can sit at my computer lol)

How does everybody feel? With Cleo and Weasel retiring for the night, do we want to call this thread quits and start again next morning? I've got a great opening post for the following morning, if y'all like: or whoever else wants to go...

Gwalihir Gwalihir Sounds good to me no need to drag it out anymore I suppose! I was gonna write a fluff post for some Catch character building but it's not a nessicity I'll save it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back