• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Changing Room

What is your usual post length if your para is 4 lines each?

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 6 40.0%

Votes: 6 40.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status update. 2 of the 3 people have been assigned their 'traits' but I'll wait for the others to complete the proceedings.

what timeframe are you thinking for when this will start? Weeks? Months?

Assuming there's no rush and we get about 8~10 people who are still interested we can optimistically start in a few weeks to a months time. Since I have to work out a 'path' oriented to each char depending on when they give it to me I can work on 3 people a day.

During the process I look through a LOT of possible 'ends' for your char which makes it take longer than it usually would. Along with that I'm also working out instances you might face X'D

At worst I'd say a month and a half.

Though I'm surprised to say we're ahead of schedule so far.

At worst I'd say a month and a half.

Though I'm surprised to say we're ahead of schedule so far.

Awesome! sounds good, I'm really excited to see how this goes, it sounds like there will be ALOT of planning put into this and I'm really excited!

Fuck it cause I'm Bored I'll Create Playlist for the characters each playlist consisting of Five Songs
And I'll Try to explain my choices as best as possible

Ash GamerCarrot GamerCarrot
Do Ya Thing By Gorillaz Ft. Andre 3000 & James Murphy (The Song is all about attempting to stay positive in spite of all the shit)

Come On Eileen Cover by Save Ferris (A similar Reason to Do Ya Thing)

Kids Will Be Skeletons By Mogwai (It's serene if somewhat eerie nature seem to fit the girl quite right to me)

Here Comes The Sun By The Beatles (I have the feeling that Ash will be the joy while everyone else is Doom & Gloom)

Fat Lip By Sum 41 (I see Ash as something of an anarchist or at the very least someone who intends to do her own thing rather than follows the latest trends)

Elizabeth "El" Langley Hel Hel
Dirty Little Secrets By All American Rejects (It seems like secrets & lies will be a huge part of her character if her backstory is anything to go by)

In Too Deep By Sum 41 (And because of her lie she's going to get married to a man who she doesn't fully love)

I Don't Want to Set The World on Fire By The Inkspots (And in spite of that, she only lied cause she only wanted to not look like a horrible person)

I am Not a Robot By Mariana & The Diamonds (this song just clicks with her, It's has a similar justification as the song above.)

Apocalyptic Love By Slash (So once more I'm focusing on her destructive relationship with her fiancee)

Joseph Stiles billthesomething billthesomething
Saturn Barz By Gorillaz ft Popcaan (I Feel this song fits Joseph due to his somewhat pessimistic nature)

Lost One's Weeping covered by Jubyphonic (While the song as to deal with the stress of school, I feel that it fits Joseph)

Is Happiness Just a Word? By Vinnie Paz (Due to his abandonment as a child, Joseph is really slow to trust anyone.)

Land Down Under by Men At Work (With similar reasoning as the song above, but this song is about someone whose lost, but finds friends in various places)

Mountain Sounds By Of Monsters & Man

Neil Leonard augmentedspartan augmentedspartan

5150 by Dead Poet & Wildcard (A song all about the harsh life of criminals and those who chose said life)

Snow (Hey Oh) By Red Hot Chilli Peppers (Some point in his life Neil desired to become clean and perhaps he still desires to do so)

Hurt by Nine Inch Nails (A song that deals with similar emotions as the two songs previously, however, it has an added dosage of self-loathing to the mixture)

Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas (I find that the lyrics will do the job of explaining my decision quite well as i would be simply repeating my reasoning for Snow here)

Handlebars By Flobots (A Song that revolves around the character attempting to better themselves than the previous generation)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back