• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Carnival OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think I'm going to create a new character. One of them I just didn't like when I started and I'm not a fan of Martyr anymore.

Wait, so how is this going to work? If we're starting the Rp up again are we just continuing from where we left off or is it getting a reboot?

We could do a reboot. That way we can restart entirely without having to work around Morgan.

That would work fine I think, missing Morgan was the biggest issue in the original

I mean, the problem is that the Gm hasn't gotten on since the day they made the first post. I doubt they'd respond if you sent them a message

What if we just tag everyone and see who is still in and just continue where we left off and you can take over the character. Then IF they come back they can just resume their role. If they ask whats going we'll just say we wanted to continue with the rp so we kept going. LunaticLove LunaticLove

I guess I might join, probably would switch my character though just because I agree that the intangibility bit didn't really have a place in a rp about mistreatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back