• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ: ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ช

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey everyone! i'm a bit late to the party but my placeholders are up < 3
i'm so excited, everyone's characters look so amazing so far !!

I canโ€™t decide if I want to make a boy and a girl, or two girls, for the life of me because theyโ€™re all such a different vibe ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Donโ€™t worry about it too much! The genders will be somewhat even when characters are chosen! Plus the balance isnโ€™t that important to me anyway.

I'm mostly just thinking about the personalities really, can't tell if I want mean girl with a heart of gold and golden retriever-like boy OR mean girl with a heart of gold and shy, soft girl

As I'm finishing up my CS and bio stuff I'm realizing it would make a lot of sense for Giles to be in a wheelchair, but I'm not sure it would work for the plot bc I don't want to hinder the plot/fight stuff and I def don't want him to not be accepted because of that so I just wanted thoughts and opinions. Would that be something I can do or would it be too much of an inconvenience in this setting?

As I'm finishing up my CS and bio stuff I'm realizing it would make a lot of sense for Giles to be in a wheelchair, but I'm not sure it would work for the plot bc I don't want to hinder the plot/fight stuff and I def don't want him to not be accepted because of that so I just wanted thoughts and opinions. Would that be something I can do or would it be too much of an inconvenience in this setting?
The rp wonโ€™t focus on only fighting! There will be multiple events throughout the rp the characters can be apart of.

don't worry the rev,
ur bff is here
tenor.gif

Whomst?

eeeee i've loved reading thru everyone's characters so far
hopefully cecilia and aiden will be finished by tonight or tomorrow ^_^

erzulie erzulie rev! this idea is amazing, and the second i saw it i immediately started hammering away at a baby.

this has definitely inspired me to write again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back