• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The cabin in a field

utahraptor

X Society (Director)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is an old idea I’m copying from my friend

Choose any of your OC’s to suddenly find themselves in an open field. The only thing they can see is a cabin

The cabin is magic
It’s a hotel for the different characters
Each person gets their own room and the cabin grows for everyone new person

The idea of the rp is just a place where you can have characters hang out and have fun interactions

Hello, that seems like it would be really cool! Are there still any spots left? If so, could I join?

If you want to join here’s the link
The cabin, being magic can always accept new people so you are always free to join

If I feel like there is getting too be too many people I will post something here and change the title on the thread to say closed

Thanks. Something happened and I now can't do anything for a while due to mental health reasons. I hope to continue this later.

This actually sounds kind of chill. A great way to get back into the swing of things. Do the oc’s have to be human, or can they be of a different race? And can they have magic? Or no magic? I know the cabin has it, but is it just for the cabin?

This actually sounds kind of chill. A great way to get back into the swing of things. Do the oc’s have to be human, or can they be of a different race? And can they have magic? Or no magic? I know the cabin has it, but is it just for the cabin?
It can be any character you want
My character is literally a combined minds of multiple of my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back