• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’―𝒽𝑒 π’žπ’Άπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’ͺπ’ͺπ’ž

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ooo nice, though I’d never have pictured Harry as a legacy of Thor LOL. He highkey gives me Dionysus or like Muse vibes.
yeah i can def see that. i'm still figuring it out, i'll probably change it five more times before i decide haha.

yeah i can def see that. i'm still figuring it out, i'll probably change it five more times before i decide haha.
I feel you, I’m currently trying to decide if I want to change my legacy’s grandparent to Anansi.

I feel you, I’m currently trying to decide if I want to change my legacy’s grandparent to Anansi.
that would be cool! i'm trying to find a lesser known god for my second character but it's a struggle.

rhiannon is up! i might change her name but besides that she's done.

I feel you, since there are a lot of demigod characters I’m gonna make some legacies. Also I like her name! But I’m sure whatever you choose will be amazing.

erzulie erzulie my dearest, pls enlighten me. is there a due date for the character sheets or did i totally miss it?

Ooof yeah, I should have posted it here. It’s Friday, the 12th!
oh okay there's plenty of time then!! thank uuu < 3
i've gotta make edits to yas and vincent, i'll make sure to let you know when they're 100% done!

I’ve added a new dorm! Stellae for those who are associated with deities of the moon, stars, and astrology!

hey everyone, just popping in to say how much I love everyone's sheets so far! I should have my character up within a couple of days!

ack i never get notifs for this thread x__x
everyone's characters look amazing so far!

my legacy of nemesis is up but now i'm struggling with my third. i know i wanna use reece king but i'm not sure about which godly parent to use.

my legacy of nemesis is up but now i'm struggling with my third. i know i wanna use reece king but i'm not sure about which godly parent to use.

Are there any gods you have in mind? When I looked him up I kind of got Anubis vibes cause he looked pretty serious - if that helps anyway πŸ˜‚

Are there any gods you have in mind? When I looked him up I kind of got Anubis vibes cause he looked pretty serious - if that helps anyway πŸ˜‚
i think maybe freyja because he's half irish and also these two pictures give me the vibes. x and x. he somehow manages to give me serious and softboi vibes at the same time haha. freyja is gold, love, and war so idk it might work. anubis would work really well too.

I love Reece King and your other characters are super interesting so I'm excited to see what you'll go with for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back