• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π’―𝒽𝑒 π’žπ’Άπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’ͺπ’ͺπ’ž

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
how do you guys find so many good faceclaims? I always struggle trying to find them for my characters.
I typically use pinterest to find them. Just put in "male face claim" or "blond face claim" or something and you get a bunch of results. There are also "faceclaim books" on wattpad that are basically just huge lists of actors and photos. These are pretty good jumping off points as well.

(and i know i shouldn't be posting in ooc when my character sheet isn't done yet it'll be done today or tomorrow i promise )

There are also tumblr blogs dedicated to face claims! Some even sort them by hair color, race, ethnicity, ect ect.

I typically use pinterest to find them. Just put in "male face claim" or "blond face claim" or something and you get a bunch of results. There are also "faceclaim books" on wattpad that are basically just huge lists of actors and photos. These are pretty good jumping off points as well.

(and i know i shouldn't be posting in ooc when my character sheet isn't done yet it'll be done today or tomorrow i promise )

Honestly Pinterest is such a gold mine because you can also just go on tangents from pictures you like and save all dem pictures like free real estate lmao.

I finally finished up on my character btw! Hope everything looks okay!

erzulie erzulie

May i have an extension (2 more days hopefully)? Something came up today unexpectedly so id really appreciate some extra time!

also hello everyone!! Nice to meet you :>

oliver is 90% done, just gotta finish his backstory. i don't know why i'm having such a hard time coming up with abilities for my characters.

I'm on the same page as Oliver! I've completed most of my form. I only have the back story left!!!

For those who don’t need an extension the cs closes 3:00 pm central daylight time !

The character sheet is officially closed! Except to those who asked for an extension! I wanna thank everyone who applied, choosing the cast was not easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back