• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blood Demon Clan

Are you joining the battle?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Indecisive

• Total voters

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being

The Blood Demon Clan | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

hell-on-earth.jpg

The Blood Demon Clan has crossed the line.

Too many lives have been sacrificed in their rituals. The time has come to put an end to their bloodshed. The leaders of many races have come together and selected their top mages, warriors, and fighters to stop the heinous crimes of the Blood Demon Clan.

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know, The Blood Demon Clan is the RP of the month:

Newsletter - RpNation Monthly: October 2015 | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

I'm starting the RP all over, so it can start fresh with new and loyal RPers. Hopefully, we can get things rolling again.

Thanks for reading,

Phyonna Blood

Never did any dice rolling RP... but this sounds pretty sweet. Going to start thinking up a Paladin type character.

Last edited by a moderator:
So could we begin posting in the actual thread? I have an idea for a character, though I'm not sure what limitations you may put on him/her.

Bacon is fluffy]I'd be interested if I could be a bad guy and do some rituals :3 [/QUOTE] You can assist me as GM if you would like. I play all the opponent characters and so does [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20267-therandinator/ said:
@TheRandinator[/URL]

You can create your own boss character and I could implement him into one of the floors.

~Is that okay?

Or an alternative idea is that you're a spy for the Blood Demon Clan and you're among our fleet.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]So could we begin posting in the actual thread? I have an idea for a character, though I'm not sure what limitations you may put on him/her.

[/QUOTE]
You may create your character. You cannot post IC until I have approved you skills/spells

MasterIzzy said:
I'm interested :)
What is the character creation process and options?

Thanks
Please click on the link above and use the previous players as guidance to create your own. Specifically, use the accepted profiles.

[QUOTE="The Gunrunner]What are some highlights of the original version of this rp? I'm curious for what made it the rp of the month.

[/QUOTE]
This is the original. This is not a remake.

[QUOTE="The Gunrunner]But it is a reboot, right? What are some highlights of the first use of this roleplay then?

[/QUOTE]
To be honest, I think they selected my RP because of all the work I put into it and limitless options a person can put into their character. *shrugs*

They never told me why I won.

Ah. Well, are there any things that happened which you might find worthy of advertising? I'd still like to know what things have happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back