• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Blackwatch Breakroom

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
If you guys have anything in the bio that you don't want to Overwatch / Blackwater to know, please let me know. Otherwise I'll assume that all the information on your CSs are what McCree was given by Jack
MCcree won't know anything about Morrigan, most likely! Just that she came from Moira. Her file is pretty barren, highlighting only her time with the morally fucked scientist.

Jack would have probably told him that she's just one big question mark, because Moira would have only told him that she wiped Morrigan's life from... everything. ("Moira trusts her. That must mean something.")

(Except her mother. She's still very much alive and could be met with later, if that's in the cards. Idk how you're going to be leading/writing this so I left some opportunities open! She still has ties to grand theft rings and can gain entry with her chip to their meetings.)

The chip under her skin is known to Spiderboy EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy since he probably saw Moira and Morrigan talking about it.

MCcree won't know anything about Morrigan, most likely! Just that she came from Moira. Her file is pretty barren, highlighting only her time with the morally fucked scientist.

Jack would have probably told him that she's just one big question mark, because Moira would have only told him that she wiped Morrigan's life from... everything. ("Moira trusts her. That must mean something.")

(Except her mother. She's still very much alive and could be met with later, if that's in the cards. Idk how you're going to be leading/writing this so I left some opportunities open! She still has ties to grand theft rings and can gain entry with her chip to their meetings.)

The chip under her skin is known to Spiderboy EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy since he probably saw Moira and Morrigan talking about it.
I'll keep that in mind

If you want him to know SOMETHING let me know! otherwise I'd like most things to be discovered in rp!

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
So, at what point in Moira's life was Morrigan an assistant?
Keeping in mind that at the point of Blackwatch's resurgence, Moira would be part of Talon
From 18 to 22. And then she branched out on her own, for the most part. She continued to do some theft and be a general menace to certain people. She wanted to become a certain boogeyman to the rich out of boredom. Would have dipped her toes into other ponds. She was never really a part of Talon. Moira didn't really bring her into that part, and just let her help with experimentation and kept a wrap on Morrigan's illegal activities.

Honestly I forgot about Talon. I'll add shit to her history in a momento, my apologies! If you need more info, let me know, but she was never a part of Talon.

I was never good with timelines, so let me look at your info again GHDKJGHDKJGD

From 18 to 22. And then she branched out on her own, for the most part. She continued to do some theft and be a general menace to certain people. She wanted to become a certain boogeyman to the rich out of boredom. Would have dipped her toes into other ponds. She was never really a part of Talon. Moira didn't really bring her into that part, and just let her help with experimentation and kept a wrap on Morrigan's illegal activities.

Honestly I forgot about Talon. I'll add shit to her history in a momento, my apologies! If you need more info, let me know, but she was never a part of Talon.

I was never good with timelines, so let me look at your info again GHDKJGHDKJGD

In that case how about the few years where Moira had left Blackwatch, but before she joined Talon?

As for Monet, There would likely be a folder full of various Vandalism/Domestic Terrorism charges listing all the things she has blown up. Likelyh starting from misc reports of people being pickpocketed/stalls robbed after a firework distraction, to delivery vans/transports being broken into and more. Rarely going for actual people though rather objects/locations in the things destroyed. Like other than the Hockey Stadium incident her other big thing would have been driving a dumptruck into a gang hide out, crashing through the walla and then releasing a horde of rats that hand been held in the back.....each with small explosives being fed to them which over ran the place before being detonated all over.

Funny enough she would likely know of Mcree , But from when he blew up a train transport since that was big news.

Yeah, the only reason she isnt as big a fan of Roadhog is his stunt isnt as well known it was him that did it i think? She would likely get along with Junk Rat though.....but BlackWatch would have a note saying "PREVENT THESE TWO FROM MEETING, DO NOT ALLOW THESE TWO TO INTERACT FOR ANY PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME"

Hmmmm, so could we say McCree knows Morrigan worked briefly with Moira, but has no idea about specifics? Or would they just know her from her more recent hiests?
Totally! Either are okay <3 whichever you prefer!

Yeah, the only reason she isnt as big a fan of Roadhog is his stunt isnt as well known it was him that did it i think? She would likely get along with Junk Rat though.....but BlackWatch would have a note saying "PREVENT THESE TWO FROM MEETING, DO NOT ALLOW THESE TWO TO INTERACT FOR ANY PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME"
Oh don't worry. Even if they were allowed to interact with Overwatch, that meeting wouldn't happen XD

But remind me when he blew up the train transport?
Totally! Either are okay <3 whichever you prefer!
Let's go with them knowing she knew Moira

RP is now up. Feel free to post when you're ready. Once everyone has posted once, that will become the turn order we follow ^_^

We'll just use posting order to start with. If OT becomes too tedious, we'll change it up.

But for now, be creative and have fun ^_^

rad!!! i'm writing right now!!

would they be in costumes or no?

rad!! thank u!

i appreciate it! I can't wait to write with everyone!! im so EXCITEDDD

Not sure how the new people were brought to the Blackwatch site, what country its in or if anyone else did the collecting etc so left it vague

Same! The only blackwatch facility i'm aware of is in Rome! but we shall wait for Dapper to confirm. But they probably arrived by air! Morrigan did, anyway. She was in Iceland on "vacation"

Not sure how the new people were brought to the Blackwatch site, what country its in or if anyone else did the collecting etc so left it vague
Same! The only blackwatch facility i'm aware of is in Rome! but we shall wait for Dapper to confirm. But they probably arrived by air! Morrigan did, anyway. She was in Iceland on "vacation"

Rome sounds good. Let's say everyone arrived by air, as Folklore said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back