• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Black Rose Knights OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also I noticed it would be weird if Yemmet is a theocracy but their main religion the igninant doesn't believe in god. Theocracy means lead by divine guidance afterall.

Also I noticed it would be weird if Yemmet is a theocracy but their main religion the igninant doesn't believe in god. Theocracy means lead by divine guidance afterall.
Technically there is no god. They personified the concepts of Earth and Time. Think of it like mother earth and father time, personified concepts is what they worship.

Technically there is no god. They personified the concepts of Earth and Time. Think of it like mother earth and father time, personified concepts is what they worship.
Hmm, is it really theocracy then? What differs personified concept and gods is that personified concept is not a character, they're just names slapped into abstract concepts.

If the nation is lead by a pope that decide things with heavy consideration of earth and time then it's not theocracy, probably a monarchy. If the pope is believed to be guided by Earth and Time through 'vision' or something like that then yes it would be theocracy, but Mother Earth and Father Time are now a god since they have desires, they're characters now.

Hmm, is it really theocracy then? What differs personified concept and gods is that personified concept is not a character, they're just names slapped into abstract concepts.

If the nation is lead by a pope that decide things with heavy consideration of earth and time then it's not theocracy, probably a monarchy. If the pope is believed to be guided by Earth and Time through 'vision' or something like that then yes it would be theocracy, but Mother Earth and Father Time are now a god since they have desires, they're characters now.
Tell you what, if you feel you can make it more sensible, then go ahead. Right it out and send it to me. I will put it up.

I have a small question, I was thinking about creating a character who has been cursed. The curse consists of a slow deterioration of his body, so for an example his face has vanished and all that remains is a human skull, yet his human body remains there. He's basically a mix of a skeleton undead and a normal human, would that be ok ?

I have a small question, I was thinking about creating a character who has been cursed. The curse consists of a slow deterioration of his body, so for an example his face has vanished and all that remains is a human skull, yet his human body remains there. He's basically a mix of a skeleton undead and a normal human, would that be ok ?
So kind of like a lich minus the phylactery? That sounds kind of cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back