• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The black castle conference hall

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Seems a bit of a cop out considering all the stuff he can do.

For comparison
the vampire dies in sunlight

Fire hurts the ice dragon

Ice and water hurt the lava

Steel hinders a fairy

Get my drift?

Certainly cool and unique but ima read it in the morning before I say yay or nay proper

Leaning towards Nay as a living curse within a mirror seems more like a generals weapon rather than a being chosen to be in charge of others an such nah mean?

I had a silly mirror idea so I made a sheet for it.
I like the idea enough to compromise aha though it would probably work better as a generals tool rather then the tool being a general.

Ultimately I reckon it would be better as...
a old decaying dark elfs trap/weapon which is considered a life's work to achieve.

Or a subset monster of traps, like the chests that grow legs arms and teeth to gobble chew any who try to loot it.
The mirror is a trappet, a evolved trappet that gained intelligence from those it consumed.

I'm still down to make another addition to the demon king's generals list, specifically the one who's actually a demon, if you'll let me.

I think its fine to have a general or three recently murked, but if players make two characters one of them has a much higher chance of dying

These isekai kids may be naive and dumb to the new world but thanks to anime, games and gods they quickly become the most powerful beings in the land.

Without a decent plan and cooperation between the monsters they like Sandro would most likely be murked in the first encounter

I'd just like to register my opinion that in a story like this it's not really a problem for a character or two to not have a material weakness.

It's not a competition between the players,and if the heroes have overbearing power it makes sense to have someone who can meet them on their level. Writing can still show how an emotional weakness is a liability and can lead to defeat.

Either way,I guess the wizard sheet is being revised.

I'd just like to register my opinion that in a story like this it's not really a problem for a character or two to not have a material weakness.

It's not a competition between the players,and if the heroes have overbearing power it makes sense to have someone who can meet them on their level. Writing can still show how an emotional weakness is a liability and can lead to defeat.
I agree with this (somewhat) don't get me wrong, but in my time writing fiction on the internet with strangers I've found most players don't write emotional weakness very well, only really mentioning emotional problems if the sheet says "put down some flaws" never really putting said emotional problems into play.

(Unless it's a psycho who hears voices. That trope loves to stretch posts)

Dumb example but it's the quickest that comes to mind aha

Someone put down things like "antisocial loner" and "quick to anger" then said player writes how this character talked to the shopkeep whose a stranger and got a 50% discount some how.

Last edited:
Writing the rp page now, it may get posted today but I'll tag everyone when it's opened to the players aha
Still giving a bit of time for more sheets to get posted as the first post will change accordingly.

Also a shitty discord server is being made as I'm on a tablet and am not the best at discord haha
Please let me know here if you want the invite and I will pm it to you

Won't lie azenva azenva
Was kinda hoping for something like this aha
Ханс_слизь_аниме.png
Any chance you wanna edit your sheet a tad?
Doesn't need to be mountain sized or anything but maybe it can switch between water, poison or acid form.
Nisa could change other slimes attributes and merge with others to grow

As it is now i can accept it but you could buff it a bit if you like aha

Oh I forgot to mention. Iluphe has a teeny tiny obsession with a particular demon king...

As long as you follow the rules of the site and don't write anything 18+ it's fine

Lol i hadnt mentioned Ozik is 9ft tall, so It would be a deadly romance for a frail dark elf

There's a "Drawn together" clip involving a train and a tunnel but posting it here would probably result in trouble aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back