• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The black castle conference hall

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Heeello everyone. Figured I'd drop into the OOC~
I have now submitted a character for consideration whenever the magnanimous demon lord is need of new generals.

Vitch Vitch Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn any ideas for where in Fawna our group might emerge or what might happen there?
They arrive on the outskirts of Hidehor, the isekai soul with the Minotaur hasn't started the journey towards Fawna so yall could either wait around Hidehor or travel into karma to look for isekai souls to kill

What kind of place is Hidehor? I understand it's currently a stronghold for the King's forces,populated by demons?

Hidehor is a big town without walls, it'd be the biggest settlement in Fawna with a large population of all things non human.
Since demon occupation they have stamped down rebellion and made strong alliances with the reptilian beastkin races.
A fort was built via earth and demon magic and protective walls are currently under construction on the border of Hidehor with the natives helping demons in this matter.

Demons currently occupy most towns and large villages in the land of fawna. They have some idea that three generals have died across the border but they have yet to be instructed to keep Karma's forces out of the country

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn did you just ask Papi how to pronounce her name in character? Your character would've heard her say her name. Like someone just said their name out loud, and you're like "Hmm. That's spelled weird, how do you pronounce that?" That makes no sense.

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn did you just ask Papi how to pronounce her name in character? Your character would've heard her say her name. Like someone just said their name out loud, and you're like "Hmm. That's spelled weird, how do you pronounce that?" That makes no sense.
Well, Yuri half-assed pays attention

Maybe what will happen next with Papi's group is them stumbling upon a group of rebels who are planning to escape from Hidehor and join Thaddeus in his defection?

And the rebels have some magic or other equipment provided to them by subordinates of the heroes,leading to their first confrontation.

The people of fawna wouldn't have any way of knowing what happened in karma.

Mainly cause all three generals died across the border, Thaddeus being the exception but even then he and his warriors "bow to a human woman"

Rebels might be trying to escape from demons or fight the "forces of evil" but none would know of or think to join the Minotaur in "defecting"

So for now, it might make sense to happen upon a caravan of beastfolk who are trying to escape from demon-controlled areas and start a resistance?

Those who escaped the off-screen takeover of the country would have escaped to karma in some attempt to get aid. But the majority of the land is already promptly occupied. Those fighting back would be a issue but nothing the regular demons/minions can't handle.

the king's Orders was listed as two things but its more the one with a optional part aha as locking down fawna is important but preventing the champions from reaching the border is the main deal

You don't need to apologise, sorry to hear that though

im just gonna drop out of this sorry

I'm just trying to figure out what they might want to address in Hidehor itself,since otherwise I kind of sent the group to the wrong place...

Maybe we'll see what develops on Scylla's end.

Hidehor is the biggest town and its close to the border, you could have papi and the others subdue/indoctrinate some rebel beastkin or lead the others across the border in search of Thaddeus, maybe the fairy's native in Fawna or karma are able to direct them towards the human riding the monster into the wilds

Waiting on others to post, but yea if no one wants to I guess so

Which isn't bad as I can count this rp as properly finished if the isekai souls murk each player character and then Ozik, could finish this with one post aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back