• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Merci raised her mug in a slaute as she gave a gruff nod. "You and me both love." she stated sipping her cup of mint tea. "I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll just sit here quietly with my tea. But things will work out for you love I'm sure of it. Your adorable, sweet and well not me." She laughed.

Aiden looked up at her and smiled softly. “You’ll find someone and if not we can always couple up as mates” he laughed quietly. “Emma moves way too fast.. she’s already got a new boy and Ferrel seems like he hates me”. He looked down sadly as he almost whispered the last part of the sentence.
Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Merci stood resting her hand on his shoulder. "He just needs some time. And I'll admit Emma moves too fast, I think it'll come back to bite her in the butt." She whispered. She sipped her tea as she looked at Adien. "I have no doubt you'll find someone amazing."

"I'm just waiting for this coupling to happen."

Merci thankfully set her cup of tea down on the table next to the sofa, before he hugged her. The young woman patted his back before pulling away. "There there love it'll be okay. You're an amazing guy and Mister Grumpy will come around."

She picked up her tea finishing it before sknking back into the sofa.

Zain glanced at his phone to see if there was any news about the coupling ceremony. Shaking Emma lightly he shifted. "Em, Em, Emma. Sweetheart, the coupling is going to start soon. And I need to change cause unlike you who looks gorgoeous I look like a bum."

Merci tapped her fingers against the empty cup humming to herself. She glanced up at Adien. "Nervous?" She asked softly tucking a loose curl behind her ear.

Aiden sighed and nodded fast. “I don’t even think I have a chance of anyone picking me anymore.” He put his head in his hands and sighed. “We should get to the fire pit and wait for the others”.

Merci tried to swallow the lump in her throat. "We're in the same boat there." She whispered heading towards the fire pit slowly heart pounding.

Zain smiled as he slid out of bed picking Emma up softly. He made his way down the stairs and to the fire pit. Setting Emma down gently he sat next to her wrapping an arm around her waist.

Emma leant against Zain the entire time, still half asleep. She nuzzled his chest as he wrapped an arm round her waist. She hadn't even opened her eyes properly. It wouldn't make any difference if she did open her eyes; she couldn't see anything without her glasses and they were on her bedside table.

Merci heard Emma's phone chime signaling the start of the ceremony. The blonde watched as her cousin helped the woman up and gently slid her glasses on her face. Would Emma pick her cousin?

Zain smiled gently setting her glasses on her face as he helped her up. "Your up first love."

Emma yawned before opening her eyes, rubbing them gently. She looked cute, as usual, yet so tired and unwell. "Umm... Zain; I choose to date him. Because he's so sweet and caring. And I feel... he's just as comitted to the relationship as I am. Plus, he remembered to bring my glasses with him".

JaCrispy JaCrispy Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Zain smiled as he stood up planting a soft kiss on her lips. Wrapping an arm around her waist he sat back down next to her. He glanced around the fire pit giving his cousin an encouraging smile. Perhaps she and Adien would end up together, he thought they'd be cute together.

"Alright who's next?" He wondered aloud.

Aiden sighed and stood up. “I guess I’ll go.” He stood nervously in front of the group. “I want to choose him because I want to get to know him better and I think he’s cute”. He took in a deep breath. “I want to couple with Ferrel”.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Merci sat watching them. She wondered what the grumpy boys answer would be and debated her options. Should she steal one of the people left? Or leave herself hanging?

Merci gave a soft comforting smile as she waited with baited breath for the grumpy mans answer. His answer would sway things, and it was one she needed to know to plan her next move.

Ferrel smiled sadly as he heard the door shut behind Aiden. Of course he gave up, they always did. The words of how much they cared for him were just always words. No use crying over it anymore, it is just reality. He is best to just face it and not waste any more tears on it. He ran his hands messily through his hair before fixing his eyes. They were slightly red, but nothing noticeable unless you looked very closely.

He then made his way dawn to the coupling place with the others, not sparing anyone a look as he sat down as far away from other as possible. His attention was caught however by Aiden choosing him. He blushed lightly before biting his cheek's inside to get rid of the pink. He looked the other way before replying, "What ever you want Pretty Boy."
JaCrispy JaCrispy
--
Ananta was enjoying her time with Haruki before she suddenly realized something. "Oh no! We are late for the coupling, come on! We have to hurry!" Pulling him up with her she began to ran as fast as she and Haruki could towards the place where coupling was held, hoping that no one got the wrong idea with why they were so late. She didn't notice the lack of her glasses at all as she ran hand and hand with Haruki.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Haruki followed behind Ananta as she ran. He was significantly more sober than he had been before, but he still stumbled and nearly fell on his face. But despite this he was a giggling, laughing mess when they finally stopped. He was panting from the little run, but giggling and hugging on Ananta. To top it all off his hair was ruffled up and his sweater was hanging loosely off one shoulder.
"I am more sober than before, but I am nowhere near sober enough for a run like that again."

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Merci watched as Mister grumpy agreed to couple with Adien and gave him a soft smile. Two people left. Should she tear them apart and save herself? Or should she shot herself in the foot?

Standing she glanced around the group. "Well, I suppose I'll go. I wasn't really fond of the idea of coming here, and so when I first meet you all I was prickly and I probably shot myself in the foot that way. Tonight, has been tough. And now it's even tougher Pinky, Ananta your both great. So, I'm sorry for this... but I'd like to couple with... Pinky."

Emma sniffled before tensing up, getting her tissue back out. Continuing to sniffle, she gasped and moved away from Zain, unleashing a huge sneeze, coughing hoarsly. "Ugh. Bless me". She leant back against Zain, snuggling up against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back