• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Haruki froze at Merci's words. She wanted to couple with him? They'd hardly spoken at all.
"If you can say my name, I'll couple with you. I think knowing names is the first part of a nice relationship. So tell me what mine is and I'll couple with you."
He was still holding on to Ananta. He was really hoping to couple with her. At least he could get along with her.

seasonedcat seasonedcat Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness

Merci smiled softly. "Haruki. My apologies." She knew her choice was odd. But she didn't want to leave the Villa. This was the game right?

Zain watched his cousin knowing things hadn't worked out too well for her. He held onto Emma gently moving her hair out of her face.

Ananta's eyes widened as Merci picked Haruki. Her heart hurt, why did it hurt so much? She smiled dully at Haruki even though it hurt. "Good luck there Pinky Kiki! I'm sure you two will make a great couple!" she then gazed around at the group with sad eyes. Everyone else had been chosen, where did this leave her? The forgotten middle child all over again... She scratched the back of her neck before speaking, "So, where does this leave me?"
JaCrispy JaCrispy R Rock And Roll Boy Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness
--
Ferrel turned a light red as he felt arms wrap around his waist. He refused to look at anyone as he felt his face burning. He knew this relationship wasn't going to work out, plus he was just here for the money, so why was he blushing so much? This meant nothing to him. It was not supposed to at least... but it did.
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Aidens attention was drawn to his phone as he got a text. “Enjoy your first night as couples, Anata As you are left alone we will bring a new single” he smiled at the girl. “Hey at least you’re not goin home!” He leant in to whisper to her “which means you have more time to swoon pinky”. He winked and sits back down, holding Ferrell close.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Merci smiled maybe things would all work out for the better? Maybe just maybe she'd hit it off with the new arrival? She didn't care if Ananta and Haruki were together or grafting - homestly she wanted them to be happy.

Haruki was shocked she actually knew his name. She had never once used it. He held onto Ananta and idly played with the hem of her shirt like he often did with his own. This was starting off wonderfully. He got close to someone who he very much liked and immediately he was pulled away from them. Everything had to be ruined for him didn't it. He hadn't realized his hands balled into fists in Ananta's shirt until he released them. He muttered a soft sorry and let go of her.

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness seasonedcat seasonedcat

Merci stared at the two her heart breaking. I should have gone last... is it possible to take it back? She wondered as she sat there twiddling her thumbs. She glanced around at the happy couples feeling out of place. Slowly she spoke. "Is it possible to take a coupling back?" She asked softly.

Mackenzie watches the happy couples, and are happy for them, because he had just made there. Then, the Reason why he was add latter, because the production team, wanted Mackenzie to be a surprise single to the show. Next, he goes to seat down in an empty seat. Lastly, he says, "hello, my name is Mackenzie, and I am a new to the show."

Emma yawned softly before hearing a new voice. A young boy, obviously in drag, had seated himself. She waved a little wave, her eyes dry behind her glasses. Rubbing her nose, she tensed up.
"Z... Zain, I... I don't feel good. I... I need a bucket..." Emma doubled over, breathing deeply before retching and vomiting on the floor.

Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness
Nick36545 Nick36545

Ferrel blushed and continued to stare at the ground as Aiden introduced them as being a couple. This was so embarrassing, why did he have to be so touchy? He merely waved lightly with his hand at the new person, not looking up so no one had to see his face. He was getting uncomfortable with the fact that others were able to see him showing weakness so he wiggled out of Aiden's grip, "C-can you not do that in public?" he whispered weakly to the other male as he continued to stare at the ground.
JaCrispy JaCrispy Nick36545 Nick36545

Aiden nodded and rested his hand on the seat behind Ferrel, not wanting him to be uncomfortable. “No problem” he said smiling happily then standing up. “Wanna head upstairs?” He knew that Ferrel liked to do things in private and wanted to offer him that.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ferrel was thankful that Aiden didn't get offended about him not wanting public displays of affection. At his invitation to go upstairs Ferrel nodded, most of the couples were doing their own things anyway, so it's probably fine to go do their own things anyway. He stood up and waited for Aiden to join him so that they could leave this stupid coupling thing or whatever, he didn't bother to remember the name.
JaCrispy JaCrispy
--
Ananta looked watched as Kiki left her side to be with Merci. It hurt so much, she hated it. She noticed that Merci looked guilty about separating them. She should. She shrugged her shoulders at the question, honestly wondering about it herself, "I'm not sure, maybe the producers like text you the answer like they did to Aiden to tell us about the Coupling?" she hoped that this wasn't because of her that Merci was having second thoughts.
Angelofdarkness Angelofdarkness Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Zain stood quickly as emma said she wasn't feeling good. He did his best to find her a bucket but she'd already vomited on the ground. He stood trying to help her up - so that she could get cleaned up and head up to the bed room to rest.

Casting a glance back at Merci he gave her a soft smile. Trying to be comforting. He wondered if things would play out well for her. He waved to the new arrival before gently leading Emma up stairs.

Merci wrung her hands as she waited to hear if one could take back a coupling. She felt bad for breaking up what seemed to be a happy couple. But that was part of the game right?

Merci wrung her hands as she watched Pinky and Ananta. Then glanced at the new arrival. She gave a tiny smile as she debated her options. "I'm sorry to everyone for the confusion. But I don't want to break up a happy couple... so umm I'd like to couple with Mackenzie if that's okay." She whispered.

He watched Emma closely as he helped her back to the bedroom and into the bathroom. He helped her get cleaned up to his best extent. He then lead her over to her bed so that she could rest.

Ferrel followed Aiden up to the room quietly and sat on the edge of the bed cross legged. He sat there quietly for a few minuets, admiring Aiden out of the corner of his eye with slight blush on his cheeks. How did this guy turn him into a blushing mess so easily. He shook his head lightly before gazing at his hands that were resting on his lap t distract himself. "So... what do you want to do?"
JaCrispy JaCrispy
---
Ananta froze at Merci's words. She was really going to give her Haruki? She stared at the girl wide eyed, "Are you sure? You don't have to force yourself to do anything you don't want to do... after you owe us nothing..." she hoped that Merci wouldn't change her mind, but she didn't want someone to be unhappy because of her selfishness. She hopes that she could become friends with Merci after this, she seemed like a very good person if she was willing to keep to people together even if it wasn't in her best interest.

"Thanks, Baby" Emma muttered, her eyes fluttering as she felt a sneeze brew. She sat on her bed, now in a vest top and night shorts, her nose twitching and scrunching up. "C... can... y... you... t... tuck me... innnn"? She hitched out, her red nose harshly tickling. Her mouth hung open and her body tensed as she braced for a huge sneeze.

Ferrel tensed up when Aiden claimed the topic was about him. He couldn't tell him that stuff. They may be dating, or whatever they are doing, but he couldn't trust him with that. Plus that would include the part about him only being here for the money, he couldn't do that, Aiden could hate him for that. What if Aiden thought he was weak because he didn't fight back with his dad? He couldn't risk anything, risking things always lead to him being hurt in the end, "Because people like you are so pushy," he snapped at him because he didn't want him to keep looking into him, and because he didn't know what else to say.
JaCrispy JaCrispy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back